Chapter 2: Seeing Tom Again

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Today got to see Tom again it had been a couple of months since I last saw him because of the filming of Thor. I don't know why they told me I wasn't able to go. I am his personal assistant. Which didn't make any sense at all? But all I know is that I couldn't go.

I picked up my phone and saw a message from Tom. My heart starting pounding. As I opened the message.

"Can't wait to see you this morning! It has been far too long! I think this deserves lunch! When you get to work I'll talk to you about it. See you later Darling!"

What did that mean? Was he really that excited to see me? That's all that went through my head when I was driving in the car on my way to work. Tom Hiddleston the man I work for, the man I have had the biggest middle school crush on. Actually wants to have lunch with me.

I pulled up into the parking lot and saw Tom getting out of his car. He caught my eye for a second and a big smile came across his face. We met each other at the door. Tom still had that big smile on his face and he gave me a big huge.

"Hello Marziana, how are you?" He said with excitement in his voice.

"I am very good. How are you, Tom? How was filming?"

"I am fantastic! Filming was great, I say we go get some lunch around 12 and I will tell you all about it. Sound good?"

I looked at him with admiration in my eyes an smiled big.

"Yes, that sounds marvellous."

All through the time until lunch, all I could think about was lunch with Tom. I was nervous but excited at the same time. I kept asking myself what was up with Tom lately why was he being so nice to me and giving me hugs. And smiles whenever he catches my eye. I looked at my clock it was now 12:30 pm and I saw Tom walking to my desk.

Oh boy I am getting nervous now

"Hello, are you ready darling?" he said very happily.

"Yes, I am." I stood up from my desk, grabbed my purse and went towards the front door. In the lobby.

----------------------------------------------