Chapter 17: Cuddling and movies

I woke up the next morning with Tom right by my side. I'll tell you, it's the best feeling to wake up and see the one you love right next to you. I find my self just staring at him. Look at how wonderful his jawbone is and just how his face was perfectly proportioned. I was so lucky. Honestly. Chris was never this loving to me. He had always treated me horribly because I have standards for myself and I don't plan on breaking them. The biggest one he would bash me for was how I want to wait after marriage. And I'm not stupid I know he went to hook up with girls on the weekends. He always came home late. I knew that was a sign for me to leave A.S.A.P but how can you just leave like that when you loved that person so much. Chris, I can say was my very first love. And I thought he would be my only one. But after I actually caught him in action. It was over. I would never go back to that jerk. Even though he was my first love. I deserved so much more than him. And I should have gone with my first instinct. And the only reason I would be able to get through all the heartbreak and abuse was my sister and Tom. He knew what was going on from me calling my sister during my breaks and I might have given it away when the picture of me and Chris that was on my desk was then on the floor shattered. I never ever would tell Tom about my personal life because I knew that was just unprofessional and childish. But I should just forget about it considering it is now in the past and I would never have to see that jerk again. Oh did I mention he will be in prison for life? Yeah, I guess after we broke up, he hooked up with that girl he was cheating on me with and she told him she was getting bored of him....and he um...he killed her....burtally. I should feel some anger towards her but after that...I just grieve for her and her family. He was a lunatic. Thank God he is behind bars forever.

I got lost into my thoughts that I didn't realize that Tom had woken up and was just staring at me smiling. I noticed and turned to him with a smile.

"Morning Sunshine!" He said in a bright and wonderful cheerful voice.

"Well, didn't someone wake up in a good mood," I said giggling and snuggling up to him.

"Well of course I did! I woke up with the world's most beautiful girl next to me." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Hmm....that was very cheesy Thomas," I said trying to keep in my laugh but failed.

"Well.. I. I don't blame you, That was the most cheesy thing I have ever said." he said smiling "Wait...Did you call me Thomas?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"Why yes I did, You got a problem with that?" I said sitting up and playfully sticking my tongue out at him.

"No, It was just weird hearing that comes out of your mouth...I guess I am just so used to people calling me Tom." When he said that it looked like he was pondering life. Just looking dramatically in the distance. But I should expect that. I am dating an actor. There will be some random dramatic moments. Not bad ones, But cheesy good ones!

"UGH!" I said getting out of bed.

"What's wrong?" He said looking concerned.

"I am starving. Do you want to go get food? Or would you like me to make some?"

"What do you want most? That's the question?" He said getting out of bed heading to the bathroom.

"I don't really want to get dressed. I'll just make something." I said walking out of the room.

"Okay, I'll get out in a bit. I am going to take a shower." He said calling from the bathroom.

"Okay!" I said from the kitchen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tom's POV

I got out of the shower to the smell of bacon. I immediately smiled at the thought that she was here with me and making me breakfast. She was absolutely amazing. I finished getting dressed and I made my way to the kitchen to where my beautiful Marziana was over the stove flipping pancakes. I walked up behind her and kissed her temple and wrapped my arms around her waist. My arms felt perfect around her small body. I loved that about her we fit together with my a puzzle piece.

"I made you some breakfast it's on the table. Would you like to drink? Coffee? Apple Juice? Orange Juice? A cup of tea?" Marziana said looking through the fridge.

"Umm, A cup of apple juice would be good," I said as I studied her walking around the room and getting everything ready for me. She was just amazing like that.

She sat down next to me and started eating her food. We sat there quiet for a couple minutes as we ate our food and once we finished up we washed our plates and hands.

"What do you want to do now love?" I asked as we sat down on the couch.

"Can we just stay in today and just cuddle and watch movies?" she asked with the cutest smile.

"I would love that," I said grabbing her hand and walking up to the bedroom.

For the rest of the day, we just later down on our bed and watched movies and cuddled. I enjoyed whenever we did this. We didn't do it very often because we were both extremely busy with our jobs. Especially her she is the one that contacts my manager to set everything up she does everything for me and I sometimes feel like I take her help for granted but she is just so sweet about it she will do anything for me and I will always do anything for her.
No matter what it is. I will go to the moon and back....because...

..........I love her so much.