Chapter 8: Interview..?

The first week had passed since Tom and I had been "official" as you would put it, it's rather silly to think about it. But overall it was fantastic! He had been treating me so perfectly, he was the best man a woman could ever have.

It was Monday and I was at the office thinking over about where he was going to be taking me tonight. I always thought that the first week of dating wasn't so special but he insisted on taking me somewhere nice and relaxing. I have to admit I was a little giddy school girl once I found out that he was going to take me somewhere perfect. Ever since I was little I imagined someone who would make me feel wonderful and make me feel loved. And as cheesy and mushy as it sounds, I may have found that person.

I was sitting at my desk working in papers for Tom's interviews that were coming up for his movie Thor. There was a strange one that stuck out to me when I was looking at the magazines and papers that wanted to interview him. An American YouTube pair Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. I figured I would check them out a bit. I mean they did put Tom on the cover with them on their magazine. So I mean why not? But I should talk to Tom about it.

"Hey Tom, can you come here for a second? I have a question." Within a couple seconds, he was there.

"What is it, my love?" He said with that smile that just makes me melt.

I guess I was just staring at him because he had this look on his face.

"Well, darling what is it?" He said giggling

"Umm. I-I-I um have an interview I think you should do. You know that Smosh magazine that came out a few months ago?"

"Oh, why yes how can I forget it. It was hilarious. I wasn't really expecting me to be on the cover."

"Well, they would like to interview you for Thor. Do you wanna take it?"

I already know what going to be coming to him. I have seen their videos my sister's daughter watches them a lot.

And those two are little jokers. I can't wait to see how it is.

"Well..... I don't know. Should I? I mean they did put me on their magazine."

"Tom. You should take it. Their audiences on YouTube are teenagers. so it can help your movie and them! So take it." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay. I'll do it, but with one condition." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Ooh no, what?"

"You're coming with me, and I won't take no for an answer."

"Oh okay. Fine. I'll go. But you know Hollywood isn't my thing. Oh and by the way... I wanted to go anyway." I gave him back the look he gave me. "Oh, we leave tommorow. I knew you would say yes so I called them. So we should start packing our flight leaves tomorrow at 5:30 am."

"Well love, don't forget our date tonight. I still need to take you."

"Oh, honey I wouldn't forget it for the world," I said smiling

"I'll pick you up at 6:00." He said that like it was a secret.

"I'll be ready." I said giving him a wink.

----------------------------------------------