Chapter 1 (Picture of Rorey)

Rorey's POV

Today, me and the kids are waiting for Chelsea at the airport. She taking a break from her career for me since the kids aren't listening to me. I'm been a work late trying to get my head around the new case. Then I saw Darcy on the phone with his girl Jodie Foster. She's is a lovely girl and I like her. "Darcy, get off the phone". I said as he nodded and he I gotta go, bye babe said and he puts his phone in his pocket. Patricia looks sad and I went to hug her. "Dad, why are you so protective of me and not the boys?" Patricia asked as I sighed. "There is something your mother and I need to tell with the boys... I wanted to tell you when your mother is around". I said as Patricia nodded and pointed out Chelsea. The boys ran to her as she hugged them and kissed them. Then they walked to us and Patricia hugged Chelsea. "Welcome back mum". Patricia said as she kissed her head. "Thanks sweetie". Chelsea said and I smiled at her. "Hey husband". Chelsea said as she walked to me and she holds my hands. "Hey wife". I said as I see my mum with Nicholas and I kissed Chelsea. "Momma". Nicholas said as he puts his arm in the air. Chelsea takes him and kissed my mum's cheek. "Hey baby boy... mummy missed you". She tickles him as he laughed. We walked to the car as they told what's been happening in junior year for them. "You got to perform in front of everyone and I wasn't there to see you mum". Jason said. "I know babe... be a good boy and put your brother in your nana's car". She said as she gave Nicholas to him and he does it. The kids got in the car and I walked to Chelsea. "I've missed you". I said and kissed her. "Mmm... I did too, every time I go to sleep and I think of you and the kids". Chelsea said as we hugged each other. "Hey mum and dad, can we go home? Because I am hungry". James said. "Your always hungry". Ian said. "Can we go home now? Please?" Patricia asked as we got in the car. "Darcy, how's Jodi?" Chelsea asked as the boys hissed. "What is your problem with her?" Darcy asked as they didn't answer him until Patricia said something, but you won't believe us Darcy. And I drove us home as my mum was following me and it was a silent ride home.

I parked the car in the garage and Darcy was upset. We got inside the house and Darcy walked to his room. "Darcy". Chelsea said as he said to her to shut up. "Don't talk to your mother like that". I said as he stopped walking and faced us. "I'm sorry mum and fuck you dad". Darcy said and slammed his bedroom door as he walked in. "I've deserve that". Chelsea said as Patricia hugged her. "No you don't, I'll talk to him. And I don't care about his temper". Patricia said and walked to his room.

Patricia's POV

I walked to Darcy's room and I knocked on the door. He opened the door and sat on his desk chair. I stood next to him and he played on his phone. "What do you want?" Darcy asked with attitude. "Drop the attitude! What was that back there?" I asked as he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. "Shut up Patty!" He shouted at me. "Why are you shouting at me? I've haven't raised my voice real high yet". I snapped at him and he gripped tighter. I know pain and I've been through pain by this guy I don't know. "Are you in pain yet?" Darcy asked with a smirk. "Drop the smirk! Your upset with Jodi who thought she was your girl, but in reality she's a bitch by hurting my oldest brother. Who is supposed to deal with my shit as well I do with your shit". I said as he let's go of me and I pushed him on the bed. "Jodi is a hoe! She slept with your best mate". I said as I sat next to him. "You and the others are lying". He said as I got up and stood next to the window. "I'm not lying! I went to ask her something and I see her and your best friend naked in her bedroom". I said as he got more angry. He threw the ball to me, but he missed and smashed the window. "Get out!" He yelled. "Darcy, pl-". He cut me off and slapped my face. "Patty, I'm sorry". He said and I pushed him and walked out of his room to my room.

I changed into my clothes