Chapter 4 (Picture of Ian)

McKenna's POV

I was with Patricia at the mall. We were looking at different outfits which they were amazing and soon they put up shoes which they were hot. We both saved up our birthday money for girls day out. I looked to see Jake with two boys which one of them were checking me out. "Hey Patty". Jake said as she waved to him and she pulled me farther in the shop. I saw this cute dress and I gave it to her as she went to try it on. I grabbed a red dress and heels and I think I'll wear on my birthday.

I'm buying it and that dress with that shoes Patricia is wearing is hot

"Wow, your hot"

"Wow, your hot". We sure Jake, his friends I think  Braxton, Grayson and some girl. "Thanks I guess.... who's is the cute girl?" Patricia asked as she blushes and me and his friends chuckled. "This is my sister Victoria, but we call her Blake". Jake said and he hit Grayson head as I giggled. "So, you want to hang out?" Grayson asked me as I slapped him. "No, way in hell I'll date your ass". I said as we paid the clothing and walked out.

~*~

Patricia's POV

McKenna dropped me off home and I walked inside as I put my bags down. Nicholas walked to me and I picked him up. We hugged and he kissed my cheek. "Patty!" Nicholas said as I smiled at him. "Nicholas". I said as he giggles and I put him down. He takes the bags to dad and he takes them. "Hey princess". Dad said and kissed my forehead. "Hey daddy". I said as he looks in the bags. "You didn't get anything that show too much of your body?" He asked as I shook my head and he nodded. "Good girl". I looked to see mum and she takes Nicholas. "Momma". He said as mum kissed his cheek. "Has was your morning with McKenna?" Mum asked as dad walked to the laundry with my bags and we walked to the kitchen. "She's good mum... The guy I like, you and his dad have a history. I get it and I respect your choice". I paused as my moved my hair behind my ear. "You really like him and he likes you too... don't you guys". Mum said as I nodded. "It's fine by me, but you'll hate his father. And make sure he protects you like your father and brothers". Mum said as she walked off with Nicholas. It's going to be lunch and Mr and Mrs. Smith, Mr and Mrs. Ryder, aunty Rosie, uncle Justice, uncle Charlie and there children are coming over for mum return. I walked upstairs and I grabbed my outfit as I was walked to the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I hung up my white tank and flower skirt behind the door. I turned the tap on and I stripped out of my current clothes. I put my shower cap on my head and I hopped in.