Chapter 8 (Picture of Jace)

Darcy's P.O.V

I walked out of my room and I see Ian shirtless as I noticed he has tattoos on his arm and under his arm. "Ian, what did you do?" I asked as he looked at me and I put my hands in the air. "Ian Haynes!? Is those tattoos I see?" I turned to see angry mum and I tapped his shoulder as I saw Uncle Justice walked in. "Where's my godchildren?" Justice asked as I hugged him. "You were my favorite Hope". Justice said as I did my dance. "Hey! I thought I was Uncle Justice". I saw Patricia and she fold her hands. "Your my favorite god daughter". He said as she hugs him. "It's to late now, deal with it". Ian said as he walked to his room. "Don't get anymore". Mum snapped as she walked here. "Jason! James! Get your ass up!" Mum shouted as they ran down. "Justice, what are you doing here?" She hugged him as dad walked in rubbing his face. "What's with the shouting?" Dad asked as he looked at mum and Justice. "Rorey what's going on?" He asked. "I came down to kiss my wife in bed and then I heard shouting, so I get my ass from my bed to hear my wife shouting at my son... So, that's what's been going Jus". He as we walked away. "Why are you telling me this shit?" I heard dad snapped at him. "We are family, you broke her heart and your saying this shit to me". I walked to my room to get ready. I grabbed my shirt and cream pants. I grabbed my bag and I saw dad holding mum in his arms. "Dad, are you going to drop us off?" I asked as he looked at me and he shook his head and then kisses mum's cheek. I grabbed my skateboard and I ride out with the twins.

~*~

I saw Chris and I picked up my skateboard as I walked to her. "Hey Chris". I said as I pulled her by the waist. "Hey Darcy". Chris said as I leaned closer and I kissed her. "I'm sorry". I said as she kisses me. She smiles and I kissed her forehead. "We are in the same class, so do you want to sit with me?" I asked as she nodded and we kissed.

Ian's P.O.V

I saw Darcy and some chic kissing. I walked passed them and bumped into someone, and that someone was Lena. I helped her up and I kissed her. "Sorry baby girl". I said as I wrapped my hand around her waist and we walked to my locker. "I heard about your mum". Lena said as I kissed her cheek. "It's something I can go back in time and remove them". I said as she nodded and we stopped at my locker as I put my bag in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry about a short chapter. I've just got back to this one from my other story Christian's New Family. I had to re-read over two chapters to do the next chapter. I promise the next one is going to be longer.

Like and comment below

-My Pretty Kittens