Chapter 13

Patricia's POV

It's been a week that I was at the hospital. My mum was staying a few days longer and I leaving now. I heard that Marisa was pregnant and the guy she is with my mum hates them. "Marisa! I don't like his father! He killed his own wife, his daughter and his grandson sons!" I heard mum broke down crying. I pulled the curtains all around the bed as I was in the wheelchair and I got back on my bed. I untied my hospital dress off and I put my grey Calvin Klein bra on. I put my grey pants on and and bumper on too as Jake pushed the curtains back. "Hey babe". I knew what he did during the week. "Oh, hey babe! Who was the kiss and sex time with? Lydia Morgan?" I asked as he rubbed his head. "Patty, it is not what it looks like". Jake said as I put my slippers on and I put my things back in the bag. Ian walked in as I felt tears falling down. "I don't want to see you again Jake". I sat sat on the wheelchair as I hold my bag and Ian was pushing me out to mum's room. "What is going on with you and him?" Ian asked as I avoid that question. "Nothing". I said as he nodded as dad gave him the car keys. "Hurt the car, the money to get it fix will be coming out of your chores money". Dad warned him as he nodded.

~*~

I was back at home reading a baking book as I wanted to made jam doughnuts.

(Warning: Patricia is similar to me as I eat when I'm mad or upset as I cry my eyes out and then end thinking to kill myself and it's gonna start. I'm sorry about this part and I'm sorry if I offended you)

I rolled myself to the kitchen as I grabbed a box of jam as I rolled back to the living room. I put the radio on as I heard break up songs and I started eating. I saw McKenna walking in with a buck full of Toasted Coconut Mango ice cream with chocolate sauce and hundred and thousands. She placed it on my lap as she pulled out two plastic spoons out of her pocket and she gave me one as we started eating as loud cries came out of both of us. "Aaron dumped me to Bailey River". She cried as we hold each other and we then feed each other. Today has been bad for the both us.

Ian's POV

The Next Day

I was walking in the school as Ian pinned me to the damn wall and I was smiling. "Hey Ian Hope". I said as he threw me to the floor. "Don't fucken 'hey me'! You son of a cunt!" Ian shouted as I got up and he pushed me back to the wall. "You have no idea what I am". I punched his face as I grabbed his arm and I twisted it. "I know your a fucking some chic". He spat at me as I whipped my face. "Ian?" I saw Patricia and some girl. "I'm a fucken mafia and I suggest you back off!" I said as I felt my jaw in pain. "Maybe you should've dated my sister!" He said gritted through teeth and he went to kick me, but I turned his leg as he fell on his chin. Then Patricia was in front of me as the other girl dropped to Ian. "Don't you ever do that to my twin!" She slapped my face as today we are having the dance and the question I was going to ask her went out of the question. "Don't even think about it". She walked away with Ian as the girl said to me I'll cut you the same line from Bring It On: All Or Nothing.

~*~

Patricia's POV

I don't want to be near him today. I walked to my locker as I saw Darcy pined him to the wall. "You wanna help Jake The Dog?" I looked at Darcy as I rolled my eyes at him. "You guys are fucktards". I grabbed my books as I slammed the door shut to see McKenna and I jumped and noticed my books fell out of my hands. "God, McKenna don't sneak up on me". I said as she smiles and she hugged me. "I'm sorry, but I guess what?" I smiled at her. "What is it girl?" She holds the head cheerleader diamond necklace. "Your head cheerleader!" I hugged her as she pulled back. "You are a new member of the squad". I hit my head on the locker door. "First fuck me and second I love that you are my best friend". I shouted as I looked at Jake. "That could be arranged". I looked back at McKenna. "We have this competition soon and we need to get ready, so practice tonight". She then pulls me to the classroom when the bell rang.

~*~

I was holding my tray as I walked over to my table alone. I sat down as I started eating my cheese burger and Ian, Lena and Chris sat on the table. "Why are you alone here instead with us?" I looked at Chris as I notice her brown curly hair was straight. "Well, I didn't know how to say this". I said as I played with my chips with tomato sauce. "I'm on the cheer team". I said as Lena and she holds Ian arm. "I don't want any of the football players getting in your pants... I will cut them in half". I laughed as I heard I'm yours playing and I looked up to see Jake. "Jake". I whispered softly. He walked up to Danni Feeney the head dance captain. "Danni, will you go to the dance with me?" I felt sick in my stomach. "Oh, hell yes". She jumped into his arms as I didn't want to be here anymore. "He's going to get a black eye". I shake my head as I walked out the cafeteria, I had tears running down my face and I walked into the girls bathroom.