Chapter 19

Rorey's POV

I was walking to everyone as I pushed through to see Jake bleeding from his face and Darcy which bloody fists. "What the hell is going on here?" I looked to see Patricia with tears in her eyes. I walked to her as she looks at me and her brothers. "I hate everyone in my family and especially you dad". She ran off as I looked at Jake and I helped him up. "Are you alright Jake?" I saw everyone else still standing there. "Why are you still standing here?" I was still in my uniform and I heard a scream. Ian came over as he helps Jake and I ran into the gym to see a girl who had three cuts on her hands and she had a knife in her chest. The teachers all walked in and they stared at her and blocked the students. I walked to Principal Mr. Moore as I shake his hand. "I heard about Darcy Rorey". I rubbed my head. "I know my son and he started and he had to finish it". I said. "This is a crime sene". I looked to James crying and I walked to him as I hugged him. "Macy, dad". I hold him tight as he cried into my chest. "We are gonna find out who killed her". I said. We soon had arrived at the police station as I sat James at my desk as Tyrone and I were talking in a room. "He hasn't said a word since we got here". I said as I saw her dad went in and he went to James. I walked to to them and I stood in front of him. "Don't think about hurting my son, Mr. Maxwell". I warned him as he stood back. "He was the one who killed her". Mr. Maxwell said as I looked at my son. "I wouldn't kill the one I was in love with! I loved her with all of my heart and today I-I was gonna confront her about sleeping with some dude just because I wasn't ready let!" I gave him my angry ball as he squeezed it hard multiple times. "We would like to answer a few questions sir". Tyrone said as they walked into the interview room. I pulled Tyrone's chair as I sat in front of James. "James?" We looked at Chelsea as he ran to her and she kissed his head. I walked to them as we walked into the other room across we're Mr. Maxwell and Tyrone was. I shut the door when they got in and I sat down. "James, tell your father what you told me when I was at the hospital". I felt her hand on mine as I hold hers. "Little shit, are you okay?" She leaned over and whipped my face. "I'm not, I liked Macy and I was gonna call her my daughter to. I saw how much James was in love with her". I took a deep breath. "May I ask how does your mother know?" I asked as he puts his phone in front of me. Then I heard a knock on the door and I walked over as I opened it to see Tyrone holding a USB. "It's her". I saw her and she walked into the room as James shakes his head. "Your too late Ivan". James said as he hugged her. "That's my twin and I didn't get to tell her". She cried as I saw next to Chelsea as she holds me.

Patricia's POV

I was in my bed crying knowing a friend of mine died today. I don't know how James is feeling right now. I saw McKenna walking in with tears in her eyes. She sat next to me as I pulled the covers over and I stare at the wall of a photo of all us together. I looked to see the one with me and Jake. I got off my bed as I walked over and I pulled the picture off. I felt a tear falling down my face and I ripped the picture in half as I threw the left side in the bin as I hang up the right side. I heard a knock on the door as I opened it to see Marisa and she hugged me. "I'm sorry Patty". Marisa said as I nodded when she pulled back.