Chapter 23

Rorey's POV

I wok up early knowing it's my babydoll's birthday and her twin brother as knowing I have to arrest him and his son for robbing banks. I walked into the bathroom as I filled the tub with warm water and soap and red rose petals around the tub. I took the day off as wanting to spend my day with her. I done my business and I shaved. I walked out of the bed as I downstairs to the kitchen and I took a bottle of strawberry wine and to wine glasses. I then walked back to the room as I pulled the wine in a buck as I put cold water in and I set aside the cups. I walked to the bed as I lied next to her and I wrapped my hand around her waist as my other hand was on her face. I kissed her cheek as she turned herself and she smiles as she slowly blinded her eyes open.

"Morning birthday girl"

"Morning birthday girl". I kissed her as she smiles. "Thank you". Chelsea replied back. "I'm going to spend the whole day with you and then I've organised dinner out". I said as I carried her to the bathroom. "My birthday sounds amazing". She kissed her and I undressed her. I had to pick Nicholas later from Georgie and Harley's place later today. He had to changed his last name as he was endanger and he didn't want to see Georgie to get hurt. We got in the tub as I pulled the bucket from the corner and Chelsea holds the wine glass. I popped it opened as she smiles and laughed a little bite. I poured the wine in as I placed the bottle down and I take my glass from her. I rubbed her leg as I take a sip of my wine.  I prefer beer or champagne, but I don't mind wine. The only time I would have it is at church and our love moments or anniversaries or even birthdays. "The restaurant is fancy and you have to wear a nice dress and I'll be in my suite". She smiled and laughed. "The last time I saw you when we were at an award ceremony ten years ago about the best defends from Casey Kylie and her little sister Kaden Kylie". Chelsea said as I put our cups down and I got over her. "Chelsea babydoll, you'll see me in more suites soon". I said as I kissed her and I felt her hand on my neck.

~*~

I drove past by the kids school as I rolled my window down and I saw my kids standing there. "Are you guys coming in the car and get ready for your birthday mothers questions?" Darcy walked to the boot as he puts everyone's suitcases in and he hopped in the front seat. "Hey dad". Jason and James said at the same time. Patricia sat in between Ian and James. "How is mom's birthday been dad?" Ian asked. "Good". I don't really want to tell them what happened three hours ago. "I know what you guys did". Ian said as Patricia just quickly put her earphones in. Patricia wasn't still talking to me.

Darcy's POV

I saw mum walking into the hall and I ran to her as I hugged and kissed her head. "Happy birthday mummy". She smiled as she moved my hair back. "Thank you Dar?" Mum said as Patricia hugged mum and so did my brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter since my mind went blank for what I was writing in this chapter.

-My Pretty Kittens