Chapter 16

Week Later

Darcy's POV

I was watching Chris going into my bathroom as she holds my shorts and top. "Don't take to long babe". I winked at her as she placed the clothes in the bathroom, she walked to me, she sat on my lap and she looks at me as she bites her lip. "I can feel his dick". I heard what come out of her mouth. "You like the feeling of my jr babe?" I leaned to her neck and I kissed her. "I would like to feel it up there for real". She then walked into the bathroom and she shuts the door. I heard some music playing in the bathroom, as it was Love More. I walked to my closet as I pulled out a box and I closed the blinds. I placed the candles leading to the bed and I lit them up as I placed pink rose petals on the floor.

I sat on the bed as I put some music on and I had lay back as Chris opened the door and she covered her mouth

I sat on the bed as I put some music on and I had lay back as Chris opened the door and she covered her mouth. I walked to her as she holds my hands and I kissed her. "Are you ready?" She wrapped her hands around my neck. "Your virgin or are you not virgin?" She smiles and she pull my head down to hers. "I wish I was back to virgin". I smiled as she pulled me to the bed.

(Warning: Going to be real sexual and you may skip if you don't to read it)

I sat her down as I tied her brown curly hair up and she placed her hand on my neck, she leans closer and she kisses me. I pulled her on my lap as I wrapped my hand around her waist and my other hand on her ass as I squeezed her butt cheek and she pulled me over her as I rubbed my hand up and down on the side of her. "Dar". She moan against my neck and I pulled off the shirt as I pulled off the shorts with my mouth and she gripped the sheets. I kissed her stomach all the way up her chest and then my lips brushed her lips as she smiles. I pulled off my shirt as she rubbed my abs and v-line and I placed my hand on the side of her face and I kissed her. She pulled out condom from my pillow case and I pushed my shorts down showing my jr. She opened the packet as she placed it on me. She laid back as she had her legs over my shoulders as I went towards her clit and I start licking the fuck out of her. "Dar! Faster!" Chris moaned as she gripped the sheets while smiling. I licked up her body as she put the pillow on her face and I laugh. I left love bites on her shoulders and down her body.

She then sat up as she wrapped her hands around my neck, I rubbed her butt as she sucks on my neck hard. "Babygirl, harder". I demanded as she got a little harder and she pulled me back by pulling my hair. She kisses down my chest as she pushed me to the bed, she sat on my jr and she started jumping on me as I was realising my low moans. "Want fast?" She asked as I nodded and she got faster. "Oh baby!" Then I put her under me and she wrapped her hands around my neck and I went inside. "Is jr here yet?" I went in and out as she moaned and I went faster. "Baby!!!!" We shouted as we laughed.

~*~

I was rubbing Chris's back as she kisses my neck. "That was fun wasn't it?" She looked at me as she rubbed my chest. "Oh yeah". She placed her hand on my face and kissed me. "We should do it more soon". I said as she smiled and the door opened. "Son, we nee-". I looked to see dad as Chris went under the covers and dad faced the door as he rubbed his head. "I'll talk to you later". He walked out as Chris got back up. "I'm going to get ready". She grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom. I put my shorts on as I put the candles away. Chris can out as she stood by the door and she opened it as she leaned on the doorframe. I walked to her as I hold her by the waist and I started kissing her as she placed her hands on my neck. "Happy birthday babe". I kissed her again as she smiles and hugged me. "Your coming to my party right?" She asked as I nodded. "I wouldn't miss it". I said as I smiled and I twirled her hair around my finger. She stepped on her toes and kissed me as she walked away. I walked to my closet as I heard footsteps and I turned to see Patricia. "Hey Dar". I pulled her into a hug. "Will any guy go out with me for who I am?" Patricia asked as I kissed her head. "You'll find one and the guys we know aren't enough for my little sis... Anyway, how is ma?" I asked as we sat down and she holds my hand. "She hasn't woken up yet. They said she couldn't hear or talk and I think if she can talk, what happens if she can't sing? What if she never wakes up? Will she hear what we say ever again?" I pulled her for a tight hug as she cried. "It's going to okay... Now can you choose what costume to wear?" I asked as she smiled and she pulled me to the closet. Then she threw my clothes everywhere as she grabbed a doctors costume.

Chris's POV

I was putting my hair into two braids as I was watching a makeup tutorial and I heard the door opened to see Darcy, who was in the chief of the hospital doctors and nurses. I tried the last braid as I walked to him and he smiles. "Hey sexy". I said as he smiles and kisses me as I placed my hand on his neck. "My mum has woken up". I hugged him and he pulled back as he holds my hands. "I would have to leave early". I smiled as I kissed his cheek. "That's okay, it's been a while and when you go to her tell her I say hi as if say can hear you". I said as he nodded and I pushed him out. "I need to change". I said as he walked back in and my dad walked in. "Don't break anything or damage anything either, okay sweetheart?" I hugged my dad. "Yes daddy". He kissed my head as he walked out with mum and Brody my baby sister. I shut my dad as I walked to my closet as I stripped out of my dress into the red and white sexy nurse costume. "Baby, can you zip my dress?" I heard him walking as I felt his lips on my back going up and he zipped it up as he kissed my back as he went up. I turned to him as he notice it's tight on my chest and I smiled. "This makes me want to fuck you know nurse Christina". First time I heard him calling me by my real name as he would call me Christy or Chris. "I don't think we should do that... Your my boss and I'm your staff". I said as he pulled me closer and my body pressing against his. "We can as long we keep our love moments a secret". He placed his arms on my butt and I placed my hands on his neck as we started to have our make out.

~*~

We were with our friends and we were playing games. I walked to Darcy as he sat me in between his legs and I looked at Leti who was beating Jackson's butt at Mario Karte 8. "Bam what?!" Leti threw her hands in the air as Jackson shakes his head. "Lets go cut my cake and we aren't sing the song". I said as we walked to the kitchen. "Can you then make your wish then?" Lara asked as Jackson had his arm over her shoulders and he kissed her. "I already had my wish granted". Darcy looked at me and I winked at him as he bite his lips. He walked behind me as he squeezed my butt and I kissed him. "You guys had sex!?" Jay asked as he was shocked and he is my best friend as he is gay. I would never thought I would have more than one gay friend. "Yeah, it was fucking amazing". Darcy wrapped his arms around me as his head on my shoulder.

Rorey's POV

I played All Night by The Vamps and I was writing words and sentences on a small whiteboard to Chelsea.

"Patty, is a cheerleader now and head cheer". I showed what I wrote as she smiles and nodded. "I caught Darcy having sex in his room". She smiles and covered her mouth as she was laughing as she can't speak or make sounds either. "It must've been her birthday present". I showed her and she shakes her head. The nurse came in as I walked to her. "Is she allowed to go out of the room for some air?" I asked as she shake her head. "She can't go out as the doctor said so". I looked to see Chelsea throwing the box of tissues at the floor and she threw a bottle of smoothie at the floor as it spilled. She grabbed the window and marker from the drawers as she then shows me. "I want to go out there". The nurse shakes her head as Chelsea wrote something else. She wrote her as the nurse walked out and I walked to her. I started braiding her hair as she was still mad. I tie her hair as I kissed her forehead and I hold her hand. I saw she wrote u 2. I looked at her as she kissed my lips and I nodded as I walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, what's happening? I been trying to multipley task writing the few chapters for each book and doing my holiday homework. Here is one chapter and the problem of the story is just getting started.

-My Pretty Kittens