Chapter 12

Chelsea's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to see I'm in a hospital bed as I looked to see sitting on the chair was Rorey holding Nicholas in his arms. I moved as shooting pain hit me as I groaned. "Shit". I said as Rorey looked at me, he placed our son on the chair and he walked to me. "Morning babydoll". He said as I hold his hands. "Morning little shit". He kissed me as I rubbed his face. "How's Patricia doing?" I asked as he looked at Ian and Jake outside. "She's fine now since Ian donated his blood to her". I saw Paul walking in with flowers. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Paul asked as I smiled. "Fine, thanks for the flowers". I said as he puts them in a vase. "No worries". He said as Rorey told me he donated his blood to me. "Mommy". Nicholas was holding out his hand as I take it and tears were falling. "Oh, baby, don't cry or your gonna make me cry". It was too late, tears were already falling. "I'm sorry mommy". I wanted to hug him, back if I move a muscle as then my pain will kick in. "I want to hug Patty". Nicholas said as Paul takes him next door and Rorey laid next to me as he didn't hurt me. "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday". I said as he hold my chin and he gently kissed me. "Well, it's Monday now and it happened on Friday". I placed my hand on his cheek as I didn't care about the pain and I traced his lips. I didn't realized tears were on my cheeks and he whipped them. "That's the last time you are coming over". I smiled as I pulled him closer and he gently kissed me. "Don't do that again... I don't want to lose you". I rest my forehead with his.

~*~

I was talking to my boys as they had a day off school. "We won the soccer rand final". Darcy said as Rorey walked in with five coffees and a bottle of water for me and he said that's my boys. "It would've been great if Patty was playing as for you watching us". James said as I hold his hand. "What is she doing?" Jason asked as Ian said her exams. "She wanted to do it now as I told to get better". She has my stubbornness from her father. "Just like you Rorey". I said as he raised his eyebrow at me. "But you love this stubbornness". He said as the kids were wearing disgusting looks. "Gross". Ian said as I looked at Jason. "They did things that I won't do". Jason said as I nodded. "Why? You like Tracy Green". Ian said as I giggled. "You liked her, but I-Ian don't see anything in girls... I'm gay". I smiled as I wanted a gay son or lesbian daughter, but I got a son and that's good for me. "I wanted a gay son". I squealed as I coughed and I felt blood bleeding from my arm. I called the nurse as this nurse was my daughter. "Mum, your-how didn't I know this?" Marisa asked as she was cleaning my arm and she said you need stitches.

Zac's POV

I was having an argument with my girlfriend which was Tori Austen. She is my sister and brother-in-law enemy. "I can't believe that you slept with him". I said as her makeup was all in a mess. "I was drunk because we had another fight again". She was about to cry. "I needed to get away from you! I needed to see my little sister anyway!" I was about to lose it now. "I'm pregnant with his child". I punched the wall as she jumped. "It just keeps getting better and better". I snapped as she slammed herself on my chest crying. "Your not living here". She walked away into the room. I thought that bitch had changed her fucken ways, but I not.

~*~

I was watching my son robbing the bank and I lied to my sister, but she didn't know we're triples and I getting our sister from the airport. She was young when I found out and she went overseas as she stayed at New Zealand in Auckland. Then I heard gun shots as he came back with a huge bag with cash. He put it in the booth into a suitcase and he got into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry it's a short chapter as I was thinking to add some drama and I was thinking of something just then in 30 seconds at 7:55pm at 29/12/16. Have a great New Year guys.

-My Pretty Kittens