Chapter 17 (Picture of Luke)

Marisa's POV

I was crying since my dad is gonna be mad, that I'm pregnant with Luke. My dad hates him since he broke my heart, by leaving me with dad for five years. I dried my clothes on the clothes stand in the garage as I heard a knock on the door and I saw my dad standing there. I opened the door as he hugged me and he pulled back as he patted my shoulder. "I know your seeing him again". Dad said as I shut the door. "Hello to you too daddy?" I said as we walked into the living room and Luke walked in on que. "What was the emergency Jace?" Luke asked as I felt like throwing up now. I ran to the toilet as I got down and I faced inside as I vomited. I have to vomited three more times as I washed my face and I flashed the toilet as I walked back to the guys. "That's why". Dad snapped as Luke looked at me confused and his eyes changed to blue. "What's wrong baby?" He walked to me as he holds my hands. "I'm not feeling to well". Then my dad made noises as I looked at him. "I'm pregnant". He looked at me for a while and then at my dad and back at me. Then the doorbell rang as I walked to the door and I opened it to see Patricia with bags. "Hey Marisa, I need a place to stay". We walked in as she shuts the door as we walked to the living room. "Hope's daughter is here, why?" Dad looks mad and she should be careful what to say. "She needs a place to stay". I said as Luke faced my dad. "Her name is Patricia and I think you should start to use it". Luke added as dad laughed in his face and walked out of the house. "How do you know my name?" Luke started talking about how he knows her dad. "Luke we need to talk about this". Patricia walked out as I walked to him and he folds his arms. "I don't want to be a father yet". I nodded. "I didn't want to be pregnant now and things happened unplanned". I said as he shakes his head. "You wouldn't be pregnant if we didn't have sex". He snapped as I pushed him on the couch. "You know the rules if you do the wrong things". He warned me as I laughed and I sat next to him. "I'll be the one carrying our son or daughter and what will you do?" I asked as he looks away and he looked back at me. "The child is yours not mine... I don't want to be part of their life". I stood up as he did the same. "Well, I'll tell my child how much of a asshole their fucking father was". He walked out of the house with slamming the door. I sat on the couch as I hold the cosine and I buried my face as I cried and I cried until I fell asleep.

~*~

The Next Day

I woke up on the couch and I smelled chocolate from the kitchen. "Morning Marisa". I heard Patricia as I walked in and I rubbed my head. "Morning". I said as she placed three stacks of chocolate chip pancakes with vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate sauce and shredded chocolate on top too. "I don't know how long I'll be staying here for". I looked at her as she gave me a knife and fork. "That's okay... If you stay that long you might see my baby or maybe help me look after her or him". I said with a smile. "I'll be an aunt and mum will be a grandmother". I smiled as she looked sad. "I'm sorry if my siblings and I were the reason that mum wasn't there for you". I walked to her as I hugged her and she hugged me back. "It's not your fault and my dad forced her to give him me". I kissed her head.

Rorey's POV

I saw Chelsea really mad at me by her body language and facial expressions. I was doing it for her best and being a fucking cheerleader isn't her best move. I saw Marisa walking in as she hugged Chelsea and she hugged back. "Hey mum, I got some news for you". Chelsea nodded as I sat on the chair and I just listened. "I'm pregnant and he wouldn't like the guy". I looked at her and I fold my arms. I looked at the whiteboard as it said who. "Luke.... Luke Jefferson". I wanted to go find that bastard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry for a short chapter. I've been baking triple chocolate cake and cinnamon muffins today and I made tacos for dinner as well as butter chicken curry and chicken pasta too while listening to The Vamps. My favourite member is Connor and my fave song is Wild Heart. Leave a comment if u like them as write who's your favourite out of Bradley, James, Connor or Tristan and ur fave song from them. Once again I'm sorry about the shout chapter.

-My Pretty Kittens