Chapter 25

Patricia's POV

I was watching listening to my music as I packed my bags since I'm going to stay with McKenna for a while. "Sweetie, your not leaving here just because of your father". I turned to see my mum and I closed my bag. "I need space away from this family". I said as I kicked off my shoes. "Patricia". I looked at the door to see dad and I sat on my bed. "I need your help with the equipment". I rolled my eyes and I just sat here. "No, ask your sons!" I shut the door with the soccer ball. "Chelsea!" I heard dad shouting and I looked at mum as she left my room. All that kept playing in my mind was today with Ruben.

"Zoey! Damn, why do you look so fucken sexy? Ruben, will Patricia find out about this cuz I really want you? She will never find out. I want her V-card and use her for money"

I laid back as Ian walked in and he wrapped his arms around me as he kisses my head. "He's a cunt and he's asking for a fight". I pulled my hands from my face and I faced Ian. "I hate being a fucking Hope". I said as I pushed him away and I hold my other pillow. "Patty, don't say that". I just ignore Ian and he moved my hair from my face. "I can't it back". I didn't know what to say. "Ian, go help dad". Then I heard Darcy's voice and I cried more. "Patty?" I turned to see Darcy sitting next to me. "Darcy". He pulled me into a tight hug. "I knew there was something up with him". I cried in his chest and he kisses my head. "I can't believe I was falling.... For him". I cried more. He rubbed my back and down as I dig my nails into his back. "What's worest was dad". I heard him sighed and he moved my head to face him. "That's dad for ya... Patty, Ruben doesn't deserve you. Who knows how many girls he has been fucking while being with my sister? I got a perfect payback for that mother fucker". I rolled my eyes as my phone buzzed.

McKenna: Hey, I'll be there in thirty minutes and don't forget our maths books too

I looked to see my bags and my books. "Who was that?" I looked at Darcy and I told him it was McKenna. "Don't go just because of this". Darcy said as I heard shouting.

Chelsea's POV

I couldn't deal with Rorey anymore. "Rorey! Shut the fuck up!" He looked at me and I fold my hands. "Don't tell me to shut up!" I pushed him down his study chair. "Don't you see what the fuck your doing to our daughter!" I kept tapping my feet. "What I'm doing? What are you on about woman?" My jaw dropped and I walked out of the office to the hallway as I see Patricia with her things. "Patty, don't go again". I said as I hugged her. "I need to mama". I whipped her tears and I kissed her head. "If your not going anywhere Patty!" I looked to see Rorey. "Yes I am!" Patricia folded her hands and she saw McKenna standing at the door. "What did you say?" I rolled my eyes and Patricia walked out with her things. "Your tearing this family apart!" I ran upstairs to the bedroom as I grabbed his big bag and I threw his clothes in. "What the hell are you doing?" I throw his shoes at him. "Now do you see what your doing?" He just took a few steps forwards as I didn't noticed after four seconds his arms was wrapped around me. I pushed him away as tears were falling and I whipped my tears away. "Where did the man I had married years ago has been hiding?" He had tears rolling down his face as he then walked out and I fell on the floor crying.

~*~

The Next Day

I woke up from the floor with all of Rorey's clothes everywhere. "You pushed my twin out of this house!" I heard shouting as I walked to the bathroom seeing my grey hair roots and I tied my hair up as I went to do my business. "You don't think I know that Ian!" I flashed the toilet and I washed my hair. My phone was ringing as I whipped my hands on my shorts and I answered my phone.