Chapter 14

Patricia's POV

I was watching my brothers practice football with the cheer squad. "Girls, I'm not sure if coach got the message. But from no one we are going to be practicing in the gym". I said as some growled and nodded with smiles. "Why?" I narrowed my eyes at McKenna as she looked away from me and she tied her hair up. "Okay, beside that... But are you going to prom?" I looked to see Lydia as I walked to her and she had showed me a paper. "Can you do this for me". I grabbed it to see it's a test and I ripped it. "No, I'll not do that for you girl". I snapped as she flipped her hair back. "What was that?" She asked as she walked closer to me. "I said no and now fuck off". She did her little tantrum and she walked away. I turned back to the squad as I started to think about a new routine for us. "Guys, I'm thinking of having a new routine for us as we are a new team who we are the good guys. We don't be mean to others who aren't like us, we don't bully or we aren't rasis to anyone. If you can't do that, well, then I'm sorry. But your off the team". I said as some of the girls left so we are left with five members including me, which is six members. "Well, I think we have to run tryouts". McKenna said as I gave her a look. "You think Kenna? We need more members". I said as we all walked off the oval and we got to our lockers as we grabbed our gym clothes, we walked to the girl's locker room and we started changing. I put my hair into two tight buns and I tied my shoes tight as well. I lined arms with McKenna as we walked out and I saw Ian and Jake locking eyes at each other. I hope this isn't going to be bad. "Guys, huddle up". I heard dad and coach walking in the room as I huddle up with McKenna and she was checking out Justice as he noticed and winked at her. "McKenna! Stop checking Justice". Coach said as I giggled and I stopped when my dad cleared his throat. "Is there something funny sweetheart?" I saw Ian next to me looking at me with his arms crossed as well as dad, but his face is more serious. "Uh-nothing is funny". I said as dad nodded and he walked back to coach. "We're going to play soccer as the girls we are going to have girls soccer team". Coach said as I pinched Ian. "What the fuck sis". Ian said as he pulled me into a tight hug and I was smiling as I felt the pain. "Good luck little brother". I said as I walked away and Lena kisses him. "You mean big brother?" I nodded with a smile. "No, I'm taller". I said as dad pulled to him. "I'm still older". He said.

~*~

We were walking to assembly as principal Mr. Moore, wanted to talk to us about prom tonight. "Are you still coming?" I looked McKenna as I rubbed my forehead. "I don't feel like it at all". I said.

Paul's POV

I walked into my house to see everyone there. Tori, Nikki, Grayson, Henry, Kate, Robin and Sean. "We need to get them back Paul". I walked to Tori as I fold my hands. "Who are we talking about?" I looked at Grayson. "Oh, you know very well... Who we are fucken talking about". He was getting mad. "Why do you still bloody want to get revenge now?" Henry asked as he stood by me. "They have killed my family". Nikki said as Zac walked in. "Who lookie here people, the pregnant woman". Zac said facing towards Tori. "Your pregnant and you want to risk the baby". I said as she looked at Nikki. "I want to kill Chelsea for taking my future husband away from me". I pinned her to the wall. "Twenty five years ago you told me you were god damn over him!" I snapped as Zac pulled me off. "If you fucken do anything to hurt my little sister Tori... I'll make sure your child has the worst fucken life". Zac said as I shake it off. "Whoever is on Tori side can leave". I said as Tori, Nikki, Grayson walked out as Henry stopped at the door. "So, this is how it is now?" I asked as he walked out.

McKenna's POV

I was with the girls at the nail salon. "So, how long have you been dating Ian, Lena?" I asked as the lady put the last nail on my left hand as it was black and gold.

 "So, how long have you been dating Ian, Lena?" I asked as the lady put the last nail on my left hand as it was black and gold