Chapter 18 (Picture of Brody)

Marisa's POV

I was watching 13 Reasons Why and I heard the front the door opened as I walked to the kitchen and I grabbed an frying pan. I walked to the living room as I leaned to the door frame and I went in front of him as I saw Luke. I threw the pan on the couch as I slapped his face and I saw him looking sad. "Look, just listen to me". I fold my hands and he put his cap back. "You got ten minutes". I said as he holds my hands and I looked at him. I noticed my loose hair was hanging from my face and he moved it back. "I'm sorry about everything baby... Well, look at theses photos back when we were teenagers". He pulled out his phone and he showed me a pic of us having our first kiss. Our first kiss, I has my kiss and it was in his ensuite.

 I pulled him to his bathroom as I sat on the basins top and he holds his phone as I take it from him

I pulled him to his bathroom as I sat on the basins top and he holds his phone as I take it from him. "Babydoll, what are you doing?" I started to take selfies of me and he shakes his head. "I didn't know the future gang leader smiles". I said as he chuckles which was fucking sexy. Marisa don't fall for his sexiness as your much better that. He takes the phone from me as he lift his shirt up and I bit my lips knowing the feeling I'm having right now. He leaned closer to me as I wrapped my hands around his waist, I know he had his phone facing the mirror and I kissed him as he kisses me back.

I looked at him and he showed me the video as I was gonna laugh hard. "I don't regret having our first kiss together. And for a girl who didn't have her first kiss was pretty damn good". I felt my cheeks getting warm. He then shows the next picture. He showed me our tattoos on our wrist and our hats. I turned his cap around as it was his and he pulled mine from his back as he placed it on me.

This is stupid and at the same time sweet

This is stupid and at the same time sweet. Luke had a difficult life without his mother, his twin brother and actual father. His stepfather was a total dickrod and if he hurt me, I don't know if Luke would fight him to protect me. "Babydoll, come on and I promise I'll get you ice cream". He sealed it with a kiss and I wrapped my hands around his neck as I kissed his cheek. We walked into the place as a lady with lots of tattoos on both arms walked to us. "Hey Luke, he still an asshole right?" I guess he knows her. "Yeah, you can say that Cherry". I smiled as she walked us to a chair. "The one Cherry". He told her as he went first and she finished with him and now it's my turn. I looked at the window as I bit my lip and then Luke looked at me. I felt his finger rubbed my cheek as I pain kicked in and then all I felt was the sparks as I realised we were kissing and he pulled back. "All done". Cherry said.

I was starting to cry and he puts his phone away. He whipped my tears away and I pushed his hands away. "Why are you showing me this? To make me more mad at you?" He then pulled me closer to him and he kissed me. I looked into his dark blue eyes is when his sad or angry as he is sad. "Your were always my princess and it hurt me when I hit you as I then had to leave and marry that bitch you hated". I remember that and I don't want to think of visual or at all. "But when I got back you were twenty and I was twenty one and we hooked up as I then took your virginness away and I wished I had the chance to do it before that, but I didn't want to pressure you because I love you. I'm still fucken in love with you. I said shit last week and I regret a lot and I'm guess I'm saying". He got on his knees as I saw him holding a box and he opened it to see a ring.

"Marisa, will you marry me?" I covered my mouth as I saw mum and dad looking out from the door as mum nodded her head

"Marisa, will you marry me?" I covered my mouth as I saw mum and dad looking out from the door as mum nodded her head. "Hell yes". He takes my hand and he puts the ring on. He stood up as he pulled me into a kiss.

~*~

Patricia's POV

I was waiting for McKenna at the school bus stop stand as then the bus pulled up. McKenna came out as we hugged and we walked inside as Brody Wilkinson walked to us and he pulled McKenna to him as they kissed. "Awe, you guys are so cute". I said as he holds her and she rest her head on his chest. He was taller than her and me as well and I turned to see Jake with some dude. "This is Patricia". I smiled as I turn back to them and McKenna looked sad. "Why did you end it?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "I have my reasons... Brody break her heart, I'm coming after you". I said as I walked into the halls to my locker and then I fell to the ground. I looked up to see Lydia as she smiled and walked away. "Bitch". I said as I saw a hand out. "Here". I looked at see Jake and I take the offer. "Thanks". I fixed myself and he kissed me as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I pulled back as he then rubbed his head. "Jake, I've moved on and you should too". Lying! Your my over him and his smile faded away as he walked to his friend and they walked away together. I walked to my locker as I hit my head on the door and I knew my brothers were behind me. I turned around to see them and Brody and McKenna. "What was that!?" Ian was getting mad as Lena walked to him and she holds his hand as it calmed him down. "He kissed me". I said as Darcy looked over his shoulder and walked away.

Darcy's POV

I grabbed Jake by his shirt and I pinned him to the lockers. "Oh, hey Dar". I put him down and I punched his face. "No one kisses my sister and then they kiss another one". I kicked him to the floor. He got up as he kicked my leg and I fell down as he went to kick me as I grabbed his foot as I made him fall back. I got on him as I punched his face as then I got off him and I kicked him to the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger! Sorry I haven't been updating as the usual and I was sick and I'm gonna be writing after 6pm as I'm going to see a family member.

-My Pretty Kitten