Chapter 26-Part Three

Chelsea's POV

Kelsey has some similar things that my mum has, but that doesn't make her my sister. "Kelsey, have you been in any relationship?" I asked as she takes a sip of wine. "Nope". Kelsey said as she dropped the glass on purpose. "Oh, Lenny?" I saw a young boy who has cuts and bruises on his hands. "Yes miss?" Lenny asked as Kelsey pointed at the mess. "Clean this mess up and then put away the food and after wash the dishes". Lenny nodded. "Come with me Chelsea". She grabbed me by the arm into a room. "Rorey!!!" I saw him tied to the bed with his clothes all off. "He took you away from what you were going to get and now, well. See what happens next". I walked close to him and he has been beaten up so badly. "Baby". I placed my hand on his head as he looked at me. "Which one of the guys did this?" I asked as Harley walked in. "I did it, now leave or else I'll hurt him more and hurt you next". He said as Zac walked in and he carried Rorey to the car. "This isn't over". I said as I walked past them and Zac laid him down in the back seat. "How can you let this happen? Don't bother coming over to my house anytime soon". I got into the car and I slammed the door shut. I saw the door open and I was pulled out as I was thrown to the ground. I noticed on my legs and hands I had cuts and I was started to bleed. I looked up and I see Harley. "I wasn't done with him". He snapped as he grabbed my feet and he dragged me into the bushes. "Let me go!" I screamed as I saw Rorey got out of the car and he was limping.

Harley then pinned me to the tree and he was so mad. "This wasn't the fucking plan". I said as I slapped him, he was about to punch me as I saw Rorey grabbed his hand and he pushed him away from me as he stands in front of me. "Lay another finger on her bitch". Rorey was going to lose it. "Or else what!?" Harley isn't testing him right now? "Lets see... You picked them over us. Don't come crawling back". Harley chuckled and walked away from us. Rorey faced me and I placed my hand on his face. "Why would they do this?" He pulled me into a hug and I rubbed his head. "Your not hurt? If you are first let me take you to the docs and secondly, let me beat them". I just wear a weak smile. "Don't... worrrieee". I then fell to the ground as my eyes shut.

~*~

Rorey's POV

I placed a damp cloth on Chelsea's forehead and I moved her hair back. "Baby, please wake up". I said as I took off the cloth and I threw it to the bathroom. I then hold her hand and I kissed her hand. "I'll everything to keep our children safe... I'll make sure to let Paul know what's going on. When I don't even want to let him know. Knowing what he is like and he's still seems the same mother fucker we know back when we were the kids age. Nicholas did to most cutest thing I heard from Jake. Did you know that he's on a date with Patty tonight? Well, I promise not to ruin it for them this time, but I will step in if I have to tho". I noticed her opened her eyes and she looked at me with a huge smile. "Of you would... Your Rorey Hope the hot idiot I'm married too". I pulled her into a tight hug. "I missed you too". I placed my hand on the back of her head as I looked at her and I smiled, knowing that I could feel the tears falling down my face. "Awww, baby. Why are you crying?" She whipped them and I kissed her forehead. "I don't know... Maybe I was afraid that I was gonna lose you". She kisses me and she smiles. "Your not gonna lose me now or ever. I rather die old together like you said after we started dating at the beginning". I smiled as she plays with my hair. "Your my little shit". I kissed her forehead and her smile got bigger. "Always and forever bubba". She added and I nodded. God, I love this woman so fucking much!