Chapter 2 (Picture of Chelsea)

Patricia's POV

I grabbed my clothes and change into them. I put my up and I unplugged my phone as I put it in my bag. I walked out to see Nicholas walking to me and I kissed his head. "Morning Nicholas". I said. "Mor Patty". Nicholas said as we walked to the kitchen. I picked him up and put him on his high baby chair. Mum came in and she started feeding him. I was already for school and we were for the boys and dad. Then dad comes with the boys and dad kissed my forehead. "Morning princess". Dad said to me. "Morning dad". I said as I read a story on my phone. "Book worm". I looked to see Ian and he punched his arm. Darcy was still pissed and I saw him walking out as he slammed the door. "Let's go kiddos". Dad said. "Bye baby doll and bye Nicholas". Dad said and kissed them. "Bye my little shit, bye kids love you". Mum said as we hugged her and walked to the car.

~*~

We got out of the car. I kissed dad's cheek as he kissed my forehead. "See after school dad". I said as I got out. "Bye sweetheart". Dad said as he drove off. I saw my best friend McKenna from kindergarten. I hugged her and I pulled back from her as lips crashed into mine. I've pulled back to see Jake and I heard an awe from McKenna. "Patricia meet a guy on the break.... You guys are cute". McKenna said. "McKenna, stop talking". I said as she zipped her lips. "Patricia, I couldn't stop thinking about you". Jake said as he holds my face. "Me too". I said as he leans closer and kissed me.
"Come out with me after school". Jake said as I turned my head to McKenna. "I can't I've got soccer practice tonight". I said as he nodded and walked away. "Maybe some other time!" I yelled as he nodded and I turned to see McKenna kissing Ian. "Ian!?" I said as he looked at me. "I can't help it". Ian said as she blushes. "When can you join the cheer squad?" McKenna said as I imagined myself as a cheerleader. "After the soccer game with Rock High". I said as the bell rang and we walked to class.

~*~

I was walking to my fourth class and I was pinned to the lockers to see Darcy. "Why the hell you let that guy kiss you?" Darcy asked with anger. "Maybe I like him". I snapped as he grips tighter. "Darcy, let her go". I saw Ian as he let's me go and pulled Ian next to him. "You saw that guy kissed her". Darcy said to Ian. "Yeah, so what?" Ian asked as I walked away. "Patricia Ashley Hope! Get your ass back next to Ian Haynes Hope!" I ignored him and walked into my class. Then Darcy got in my class and dragging me out of my class. "I need to go back in class". I snapped as I hit his chest. "You! Are the! Worst! Big brother! I've ever have!" I yelled as he let's go of me. I didn't mean to say that he's the oldest out of us kids. "Darcy, I didn't mean it". I said as he started to tear up. "But you did say it". He said and walked away.

Darcy's POV

I can't believe she said that to me. You! Are the! Worst! Big brother! I've ever have! I'm doing this to protect her. She's my little sister and I want her to be happy. "Darcy, I didn't mean it". Patricia said. "But you did". I said as I walked away from her. I walked into my class and I saw Jodi and Justin kissing. I acted like I didn't see them and I sat on my table. I got told for being late and I blow it at him. He told me to go to the the principal's office. He was mum and dad's principal back then as I walked in his office. "Darcy Hope, how may I help you?" Mr. Turner asked. "I was sent here". I said as he nodded. "What did you do today?" Mr. Turner asked.

~*~

I was waiting outside as he was talking to mum, since dad's busy with the new case. Soon after I see mum, dad and Nicholas. "Get inside with us". Dad said as we walked in Mr. Turner's office. They take the seats as I held Nicholas and he was cranky. "What is his punishment Mr. Turner?" Mum asked. "Before that, what did you do Darcy?" Dad asked me as I didn't answer him. "Darcy James Hope answer your father". Mum said as she was getting upset. "And there is something else I need to tell you from coach". Mr. Turner said as Nicholas slapped me. "Bad Dar". Nicholas said as I put him down and he walked to dad. "He saw what you did to Patricia and Ian toady... They are your siblings and teammates. And you are no more the soccer captain". He said as I got angry. "I'm still waiting for an answer Darcy". Dad said as he holds Nicholas. "I don't care". I said as he shakes his head. "He's suspended for two weeks". Mr. Turner said as we walked out. We walked to the car and we sat in as it was a silent drive home.