Chapter 9 (Picture of Marisa)

Patricia's P.O.V

I have a game tonight and I have five more games left until the final against our rival school Rock High. I've haven't seen or heard from Jake since his dad told what he did to my mum. I put my black long sleeve crop top, ripped jeans on and I put my black Nike on. I walked to downstairs to the kitchen to see mum. "Morning mum". I said as I kissed her cheek. "Morning Patty". Mum said as she gave me a cup of chocolate milk as the boys walked in the kitchen. "Where is dad?" I asked as I finished drinking my milk and mum washed it. "In our room". She said as I said thanks mum and walked upstairs to their room. "Dad?" I opened the door to see him putting his shoes on. "Princess?" Dad asked as I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. I sat on his bed and he sat next to me as he started doing the boxer braid. "Dad?" I asked as he said yes. "Do you think Jake has been ignoring me since what Paul said to us... Which he might see him as a 'monster's son' because of mum and Paul's history?" I asked as he turned my head to do the right side. "I don't know... Is he even talking to you?" He asked as I shook my head and he said he was done. "He hasn't been heard or seen". I said as he hugged me and he kissed my cheek. "I'll give a call and tell him to talk to you... I'm not coming to your game tonight because we have a new case which to another state which needs contact etc, etc, etc... Anyway, go to school". I nodded and walked out as he cleared his throat as he holds his arms open. I walked back to him as we hugged and I walked downstairs. I grabbed my skateboard and rode out of the house. I stopped at Jake's house as I hold my skateboard and he walked out. I walked one step closer as I put my skateboard down and he dropped his bag. I walked to him and I jumped on him as he caught me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. "I'm sorry, I've been getting my head around that I'm a monster's son". Jake said as he puts me down and I shake my head. "Your not as far as I know you". I said as he rubbed my face. "You don't know me and I want you to know me". He said as I hold his hands and I kissed him. "How about we hang out after the game tonight?" I asked as he nodded and I kissed him. "Maybe prove to me, that I'm not a monster's son". He said as he got his bag on and I hopped on my skateboard. "Sure thing". I said as he smiles.

~*~

I was at my locker as I saw Jake talking to Greg, who is McKenna's current boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya guys! On Friday was the last day of school and now it's the school holidays! I'm at a friend's place for a sleepover, I came yesterday which was Saturday. I'm having fun expect when my friend Natasha's older sister's dog keep jumping on me and licking me, it's a white with grey hair/fur husky! Sorry about a short chapter!

-My Pretty Kittens