Chapter 26-Part Two

Rorey's POV

I was pulling up to the driveway as we saw two men in standing in front of the door. "Babydoll". I looked at her as she holds my hand. "Where is Harley at?" Chelsea asked as she moved her hair back. "He's hiding around here somewhere". I rubbed my neck as she pulled my face to hers. "We got this". I nodded as she placed her hand on my cheek. "Lets make the choices good ones". I said as she smiles and I looked out the window to see Nikki and Tori. Chelsea had her hand on wrapped around my neck as I pulled her close to me and I kissed her slowly. "Babydoll, I love you". I said as she kisses me. "I love you too my little shit". She replied back as I rubbed my nose against hers and I the kissed her forehead. "Let me guess, they are watching?" I nodded as she smiles and she kisses me. I pulled back as I got out of the car and I walked to Chelsea as I opened the door. I bite my lip as she smiles at me, she then holds my hand, I shut the door as she locked the car and I pulled her to me as I grabbed her ass. "Just wait when we leave here tonight". I whispered in her ear and I heard her giggled as we faced them bitches. I noticed a tiny bump on Nikki and I looked at Tori who was smiling. "Hey guys, glade you can make it". I saw Chelsea her eyes and I squeezed her butt as she put a fake smile. "Like wise". She said as we followed them inside as we walked to the living room, which is so huge. "Hello, guys". I looked at see TR and she was looking nice, all of them. But not as hot as my wife. "You look nice Rorey. It's been a while". TR said as she flipped her hair. "Chelsea, come this way". The girls walked to the dinning room as Tori shut the door. "Rorey, how has it been?" I looked to see Grayson. "Great until you assholes came back into my life". I said as he laughed as I saw Zac walked in. "I knew you were trouble". I grabbed Zac by his shirt collar and I pushed him to the wall. "Rorey". Is that all he could say? "I'm only here because TR wanted to visit". I let go of him as I walked away from everyone into the backyard. "Rorey honey". I turned to see Chelsea with wine and a beer. "Hey baby". She pass me the beer as she smiles. "I'll talk to zac after-", I looked away to see this pretty woman leaning against the door. "Hello, I believe we haven't met". I noticed Chelsea looking at the both of us. "Do you and my husband know each other?" Then I felt pain rushing my shoulder. "Who did that?" I asked as the woman laughed. "No, but I know all about you... Oh, where are my manners. I'm Kelsey. Chelsea's triplet". I dropped my beer and I looked at them both. "I only have Zac now. Markie died in a car crash years ago. He would've told me if we had another sibling". Chelsea said as Tori approached us.

"Come, dinner is served". We walked to the dinning room as I sat Chelsea down and she folds her hands when she's mad. Oh god! She's so cute when she's mad. "Stop being mad. I can't handle how cute you are when your mad". I whispered in her ear as she looks at me and smiles. "So, Rorey. I heard your considering of getting back together with Cherry". I saw Chelsea staring at Nikki and she looked at me. "Oh, isn't working for you in as your assistant?" Tori asked as I grabbed a piece of bread with butter. "I'm not hooking up with any woman". Ryan looked at me and I saw Zac talking to TR. "TR, where have you been hiding?" I asked and she flipped her hair back. "I've been keeping my babies safe from someone bad. I would do anything for my babies". Chelsea rolled her eyes. "So, I heard Patricia is having a date with Paul's son". I looked at Grayson and I just smiled. "My daughter can date whoever she wants Grayson". I served myself a steak. "Is Chelsea okay with this?" I looked at Kelsey. "Since she and Paul were a thing". Chelsea pulled out her phone. "Chels, whose calling you?" I asked as she gave me her phone. "It's just Darcy". She replied back and I took a sip of wine.

Patricia's POV

I had the guys do some warm ups. I saw the girls sitting on the benches. "Lena, is coming back from her holiday". McKenna said as she writes something down in her book. "I bet Ian is leaving early too". Chris said as she tied her hair up and Macy was just reading a book. "Patty!" I turned to see Ian and he walked to me. "I'll have to leave early to pick up Lena". I nodded simply trying not to show them how much I'm freaking out. "Alright, so we are going to do some drills and I'll have my panel of judges score you. I'll pass it to coach and he'll let you know who is in and out". I saw the girls waving at them. "Lets get into teams and lets get started". I said as I bounced the ball to the them.

~*~

I was putting the basketball bag into the room as Jake walked in and I faced him. "Hey, you look great-I mean you did great out there". I couldn't help that his shirt was wet and it shows his abs. "Thanks, but not bad yourself". Jake said as we walked out and I locked the door. "I'm never holding tryouts ever again anytime soon". He smiles while he had intertwined his hands with mine. "My mum isn't at house so it's just my dad, your brother and us". I nodded and I moved my hair away. "Yea, what about your sister?" I asked as we stopped at this motorcycle. "She is spend time with her grandmother or someone she said. Hop on". I fold my arms. "This is yours?" I hopped on as he gave me a helmet. "Yea, hold tight". I wrapped my hands around him and he rides us off. When we stopped at his house, we noticed his dad smoking and my brother was running around the ground while the sprinklers were on. "Nicholas!" I said as I got off and I gave him the helmet back. "Patty". Nicholas shouted back as I ran to him and I picked him up. "Sissy!" He gives me kisses and I kissed his head. "Look cake!" He pointed at Jake and he rubbed Nicholas head as he giggles. "Hey stud". Jake said as he looked at me. "What?" I asked as he smiles. "Nothing, your just so beautiful". I blushed as Nicholas pinched his cheeks. "Why are your pinching your own cheeks?" He threw his hands in the air and I put him down. "Hey guys". We walked to Paul. "I'm gonna take little stud to the park and I'm gonna take him to the movies since some kid movie is out". Jake pulled me close to him. "Don't do stupid things". We nodded as we walked inside and we walked upstairs to his room. "So". I said as he closed the door and I he put his bag down. "Do you wanna watch movie and we could order some pizza?" I nodded as he grabbed his clothes and I sat on his bed. "I'll be back". I nodded as he walked out my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello Patricia Hope"

"Who the hell is this?"

"Someone you don't want to mess with"

"Who are you?"

"I'm not telling you my name"

"What do you want from me?"

"I'll text you of the address to meet me tomorrow"

"What happens if I don't show up"

"Say goodbye to your little baby brother"

He or she, or whoever just end the line. I walked to the window and I fold my hands. "I just ordered the pizza". I turned around, oh my god. "Like what you see?" He asked while he approached me and he shows me a red rose. "This is for you". I take the rose as I smiled it. Pulled him closer as I placed my hand on his face, I leaned in and I kissed him. "I missed you so much". He moved my hair back and he holds my hands. "I'm not letting you go this time". I rubbed his arms and he smiles. "I missed you too, but". I looked away. "But what?" I felt the tears falling down and I faced him. "I'm scared... Knowing my parents past. I'm scared that the people will come after me and hurt the people I love". He whipped my tears and he pulled me into a hug. "Baby, your all I care about". I smiled and he placed his hand on my chin. "I'll do anything to keep you safe... I lost people I most care about and I don't want to lose you too". I smiled at him. "You won't". I said as we hugged for a while.