Chapter 11

Chelsea's P.O.V

I was making chocolate chip cookies for the kids. They are having a dance tonight for winning the soccer game. I have to get the girls dresses and the boys suits. I haven't seen my youngest boys lately and I'm still think Rorey is mad at me. "Hey babydoll". I saw Rorey and I kept my mouth shut. "Are you okay?" He asked as I put the milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in and I mixed it together. "Chelsea what's going on?" He asked again and I looked at him. I opened my mouth and nothing came out. "Tell me whenever you want". He walked away as I felt tears falling down my face, I dropped to the floor and I pulled my legs to my chest. "Chelsea?" I got up and I turned around to see a man. "Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" I asked as he hugged me. "It's Zac, your twin". I looked at him and I pulled his arm as I see the mark on his arm. "Zac". I said as he nodded and we hugged real tight. "Who is this man Chelsea?" I turned to Rorey and I started making the cookies balls, I flattened it and placed it on the tray. "I'm her twin brother Rorey". Zac said as he gold his arms. "Zac Brice Low, you have a nerve coming here". I put the tray of cookies in the oven and I put the timer on. "Look, I did some shit in the past and I want to make it up". He said as I saw the kids watching us. "Mum? Dad? Who is this?" Jason asked as Rorey walked to our office. "This is your uncle Zac, my twin brother". I said and he said older. "Only by two minutes Zachary". I said as I slapped his arm and he hugged the kids. Bustin came in and I rubbed his back. "Breakfast Bustin". I said as he braked at me and I got her put out. I poured it into her bowl and she licked my cheek. We always thought he was a boy, but he was a girl. Then four little puppies walked in and I picked one up. Patricia picked one up, Ian and Darcy also picked one up too. I rubbed my puppy's head and she or he licked me. "Ian and I got boys". Darcy said as I looked at mine and Patricia and ours was girls. "We are gonna check them out". I said as she licks me again. "Who's their daddy Bustin?" I asked as she braked and I smiled. Soon later everyone left and I was talking to Zac. "Where have you been?" I asked. "I've been staying in a apartment around Princeton University". I nodded as he took a sip of coke. "There is something I was thinking about". I don't even want to know of what he is thinking, since everytime I think about us from small and back in highschool.

Patricia's P.O.V

I was drawing in my secret book of how I am feeling. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I put my headphones off and I looked to see Ian standing. "How do you think of this?" He showed me a plan for tomorrow on his date with his girl. "Which girl again?" I asked. "Lena". Ian replied back. "This is good, soon with a few more dates you'll be the expert". I gave him the paper back as I went back to drawing. "Is there anything else?" I asked as Jake walked in. "Ya, that idiot". Jake rolled his eyes and I smacked Ian's back. "That's my boyfriend and get out". He walked out and Jake pulled the chair  over. "Hey princess". He said as he sat down and I smiled as I shut my book. "Hiya Pretty Boy". I said as he chuckles and shook his head. "As you ready for the last soccer game for the season?" He questioned as I hold his hand. "Did you forget I'm Rorey Hope daughter? Because baby I'm born ready". I sat on his lap and he holds my back. "I'm glad you are because I can't wait I can take you on the dance on Monday". I smiled and kissed him.

Jame's P.O.V

I was seeing Macy reading a book on the bench and I wanted to talk to her, but I can't. I walked over and then some guy got in front of me as she rolled her eyes. "Macy, I know you want too". He holds her hands as he pulled her to him and she dropped her book. "Stop I don't want you ever". I pulled him away from her as she stood there. "Made the wrong move Hope". He went to Macy and he kept touching her as she tried to push him off. "Stop". I pulled him off and threw him to the wall as Macy walked away. "She does not want you so stop touching her". I said as he chuckles and he punched me as I fell to the floor. Then I felt a hand on my back and I saw Macy as I smiled. "Why did you do that for?" Macy asked as I hold her hands. "I liked you since fourth grade. Seeing him do that to you is wrong". I said as she blushes and I sat up. "Your not a rage doll, your a human like me". She covered her face as I moved it. "Can you prove that to me?" She asked as I placed my hand on her cheek. "I can prove that to you after the soccer game tonight". She nodded and I hugged her. "Okay, I'll see you after the game". She said as I helped her up and I gave her book. "We are in the same class you know". I said as she fold her hands. "I may had a player dad until he met my mum and two of my older brothers Ian and Darcy as players. But me and Jason are just sport nerds like our mum". I add as she then holds my hand and I smiled. "Well, I'm a sport nerd too". She replied and we walked to my locker. "Then what's your favorite sport?" I asked as we stopped at my locker and she leaned back. "I like tennis and football". She answers and I grabbed my books.