Chapter 7 (Picture of Nicholas)

Patricia's P.O.V

I was changing into my clothes. I put my hair up and I put my shoes on. I walked to the kitchen and I hugged dad as he kisses my forehead. "Morning daddy". I said as he smiles and the boys walked in. "Morning princess and boys". Dad said as I made Milo and I felt two arms around my legs. "Patty". I looked down to see Nicholas and I picked him up. "Nich". I kissed his head and I saw mum walked in. "Morning baby boy and Patty". Mum said as I didn't even want to talk to her. I gave her Nicholas and I walked to the living room as I sat on the couch. "Patricia". I saw dad and I didn't want to hear about mum. I'm like her and she lied to me. "Dad, if it's about mum... I don't want to hear it". I said as I kissed his cheek and I walked out the house.

~*~

I was at my locker as I had a feeling Aaron and his friend staring at me. I get it that I'm ugly, so don't keep staring at me to make me know that I'm ugly even more. "Stop staring". I said as I was grabbed to a room and I saw them. "What's your problem?" I asked as Aaron slapped me. "Stop Aaron". I said as I he smiles. "Paxton, she wants more". Aaron said as Paxton smiles. "I'll give you more". He then punch me as I tried to hold back my tears. "Stop crying". Aaron said as he slapped me. "What's going on?" I heard Ian and Paxton holds me. "You keep your mouth shut". He whispered to me as Ian walked over. "Patricia, please talk to me". Ian said as I walked out of here and I saw Jake. I walked pasted him and he slammed his locker door. "Patricia Ashley!" I turned to see dad and I walked to him. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he folded his arms. "Hey daddy, hey princess... I'm helping you at training". Dad said as I nodded and he takes me to my class.

I sat down and he started to walk out. I saw Jake and he sat next to me and I looked at my book. Then I felt lips on mine and I then saw it was Jake's lips. "Go away". I said as he shook his head. "No Patricia". Jake said as he pulled me to him. I flinched and he lifted up my shirt. He puts it down and I shake my head. "Who did that to you?" He asked. "I would like to know that too". I saw dad with Darcy and I looked out the window. "You can't avoid the question". Darcy said as I nodded. "I'm not telling you". I said as dad walked to me and he got on his knees. "Would you tell me princess?" Dad asked as he holds my chin. "Princess?" He asked as I started to cry, I wrapped my hands around him and he kissed my head. "It's Aaron and Paxton". I said as he whipped my tears. "We can talk about this when we get home". He walked out and I hugged Darcy as he hugs me back. "What if Ian doesn't believe me and as it is I'm not talking to him". I said as he smiles and rubbed my head. "Don't worry". He said.

~*~

Rorey's P.O.V

I was looking at Aaron's and Paxton's records. They don't have the same surnames as they told us. I saw my assistant walked in and she walked in. "Rorey, we have a person wanting to see you". She said as I nodded. "If they didn't book an appointment, I'm not seeing them". I said. "But can you make an exception". I saw Paul and I let him in as she walked away with the door shut. He sat on the chair and I shut the file. "What do you want Paul? As it is I'm close to ripping your head off". I said as he chuckles. "I felt that about you too". I smiled as he rubbed his neck. "Jake is asking what I did to Chelsea". He said as I nodded. "So, what's that got to do with me?" I asked as he smiles. "I can't get a hold of Chelsea... Her and I need to tell what we did". He said as I my hands turned to a fist. "I'm dealing with two kids, who is hurting my daughter... I'm not putting stress on my kids because they have a test coming up". I hissed as Chelsea walked in. "If you want to do that, fine... But Darcy is like Rorey". Chelsea said as she stood next to me. "Jace is back". She added and he shook his head as he smiles. "Your gonna hate the idea of Marisa and a guy". He said as I shook my head. "How about you guys come over to my place". We nodded and he left.

~*~

Ian's P.O.V

I was at the tattoo place. I left school because I don't know what to do about Patricia and I had a appointment. I was after two couple and the guy looked at me. "Your very familiar to a guy we know". He said as I nodded. "Done Hailey". The girl said as he wrapped cling wrapped around her arm. "He's there son Zac". Hailey lady said as she pulled him to the counter. "Your up boy". The stuff said as I sat on the chair. "You have one in mind?" She asked. "I have two in mind... I'll have that one on my right arm and that one under my left arm". I said as she nodded and started on my arm. "What's your name?" I asked as I remembered her face. She was the girl from the beach. "Lena... Yours pretty boy?" Lena asked. "Ian Hope". I said as she smiles. "What school are you at?" I added as I saw Jake and his mates. "Evan Hill High". She said as I never seen her around. "Same... but I never seen you around". I said as giggled. "Done the first one". She put the needle down and wrapped cling around my arm. She went on the other side and I put my arm in the air. "Your brother is the soccer captain and first stinger". I nodded. "Yeah, but he is a real pain in the butt". I said as she giggled. "I think he's cute like you". She said as I smiled. "You think I'm cute? I think your beautiful from the minute I saw you play volleyball". I said as I heard the boys laughing. "I'm done... Can you lift your arms up?" I did as she wrapped cling around me and we walked to the counter. I put my shirt on and I saw Jake next to me. "You ditch school too". Jake said as I gave the money Lena and I gave her a paper with my number. "I already don't like you... Don't make me hate you more because you don't deserve my twin". I said as I walked out and I heard running. "Hey Ian". I turned to see Lena and he placed her hand on my my hand. I leaned closer and I caught her lips as she placed her hands on my neck and I mine on her hips. I pulled back and I looked at her. "I wanted to kiss you yesterday and today when I saw-waiting to see you". I said as she smiles. "I think I was falling for you and just letting you know that was my first kiss". Lena said as I kissed her again.