Chapter 26-Part One

Patricia's POV

I heard in McKenna's room that were laughter. Brody was shocked about the news and he told us he's going out of town for a couple of days. So, I promised him that I'll look after her and the baby. My phone buzzed to see mum left a message.

Mum: Hey baby girl, I'll be out of town in the afternoon so will your father

Me: hey mum, where will Nicholas be with you?

Mum: He's staying with Paul and Jake. Don't worry about it, Paul and I are good. Tell Marisa and Luke to call me tomorrow morning bye xx

Me: okay, I will mummy xx

I put my phone under my pillow as I saw McKenna walked in with her teddy bear. "Could we just stay here forever?" I laughed with her as she laid next to me. "I never thought that you would be a mother before me". I looked at her and she smiles. "Do you think that my mum will ever come back?" I looked at her as I hugged her tight. "I'll make my dad hurt her down". I got off her and she got up from me. "Lets get ready". I said as Brody walked in with a lady. "Baby?" She jumped into his arms and I looked at the lady. "Hello I'm Patricia". I shake her hand and she smiles. "Hello I'm Sandie. Brody's aunty". I smiled as I walked into the kitchen to give them privacy. My phone rang and it was from Jake.

"Hello Jake"

"Hey, so your little brother is at mine for night"

"Yeah, so I'm guessing your sister is going to keep an eye on him?"

"She hates kids, but she only likes Nicholas no one else"

"I heard they are having basketball tryouts. Are you going to sign up?"

"Hell ya! I mean yes. I'm watching what I'm saying since we have a baby in the house"

"Well, he's gonna know them someday"

"Was that a laugh I hear?"

"I'm not going to lie, but it was"

"How about you come over for a date?"

"A date? Why would I date you again?"

"You were changing my ways"

"Awww, was that a good thing? Or a bad thing?"

"Babydoll, it's a good thing... So, is that a yes?"

"Can I think about it?"

"Okay then"

"Alright, I've thought about it and yes"

"Great, I'll see you at school"

"Okay, see ya"

"Bye beautiful"

"Byyeee"

I looked at the time as I got a text from Ian.

Ian: Do not audition for baseball or basketball either since James and Jason wanna be captains

Me: Alright big annoying brother😈😈

Ian: love you too sis 🤓😂😂

I rolled my eyes as McKenna holds our bff necklace. "Our necklaces broke". I dropped my phone and I quickly picked it up. "I'll fixed them". I looked at Sandie and I smiled at her. "Thank you". I said as I looked at the clock and I walked to the bedroom.