Brandon 3

This isn't right, I'm not supposed to be doom this again.

"Babe, look happy."

"Viki, I am trying I can't though."

"Why not?"

"It's personal,"

"Oh, but cheer up babe. We're going to have a baby!!"

"Viki Saunders?" a nurse calls

"That's me." she pops up even with her wide stomach.

"Is that the father." The nurse asks

Viki hesitates before se answers then says yes. I think shes hiding something.

We make our way back to the ultrasound room, Viki overdue by 3 weeks so doctors are making sure she's still fine, at least that's what she told me.

"The doctor will be in shortly."

A few minutes later my mom walks in.

"Brandon." she says "Viki,"

My mom doesn't like Viki, she thinks I should be with Kellie, but I've not seen Kellie in over 4 years.

"Well, Viki. It looks like your due date is in about 3 weeks."

"But I thought she was only a few months." I say confused

"no she's coming right up on nine months very soon." my mom says

"Viki?" I question

"Brandon, I don't know what to say, I guess the other doctor messed up the test."

"Viki, that never happens, we dot mess up due dates."

"Well, I, umm, you know, ugh." she stops

"Viki, is there something I need to know?" I question, anger starting to build up inside me.

"I'll tell you later." she whispers

"Now is best," I practically yell

"But your mom." she sates

"and?" I have no clue what's her issue

"Later, please!!!" she demands

"NO!!" the anger unleashes "WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO TELL ME MY MOM CAN HEAR!"

My mom takes this as a cue to leave

"Brandon, stop please." tears rush down her face

"TELL ME!" I scream in rage

"It's..... It's......"

"It's what?" I demand

"not yours" she whispers

"WHAT??"

"I work at a strip club from 11pm till 6 am aka the most shift. A bunch of rich men come in around midnight to get some of "it" and well these men are huge paying customers, and one night the manager told me that I had an extra special customer that had reserved the deluxe suite and wanted me as the stripper and "toy" as they call us. Well, the guy comes in and offers to pay me triple and pay the club $20,000 if I sleep with him, without protection. Well, I was a virgin that night so I thought it would be okay, plus the manager forced me. I'm so sorry."

"Why? Why did you keep this from me? Why would you cheat? And most importantly, why the fu*k would you lie to me like that? I have spent so much money on this child! And it's not even mine!!"

"Because, I thought I was losing you!!"

"What?? I fu*king planned to propose to you!"

"Really?"

"YES!! After you told me you were pregnant I decided to wait because I couldn't let the stress of planning a wedding cause you issues!"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry won't cut it, I'm done."

"Done?"

"Yes, I'm done with you. "

"Brandon! Please, wait!!"

"You better get all of your stuff out of my house by 10:00 tomorrow morning."

I walk out of the room, I'm done with this, I only want one girl.

Kellie StPeters.

-----------
What did you think???
Surprised, right!

Sorry, for those who didn't like the next chapter but I know exactly how this will work out. Trust me. :)