The Funeral (multi-POV)

KELLIES about 2 1/2 months pregnant-

---- Brandon

I pull up to Kellies and what's his faces house. Im meeting my son, my mini-me or I hope not. I really don't want a son like me. That would be my worst nightmare I get out of the car an knock on the door.

It open suddenly

"Brandon, I've been expecting you." Kellie says coldly.

I really can't blame her.

"Momma" a voice says

Se bends down,

"Come here sweetie" a little boy runs over to her, she scoops him up. She struggles to stand up but manages.

"Are you okay?" I ask

"Yea, fine." She answers

"Momma." the boy says again

"Yes, Ryder?"

"Who he?" he questions, his little fingers pointing at me

"Daddy," she smiles at him, I can tell she's holding back tears, her eyes are tearing up.

"No, daddy upstairs." he says

"This, is daddy to. Your birth dad."

He looks up at me, I can see him analyzing it. He looks like Kellie he has her nose and eyes. But he has my hair and lips.

"Oh, Brandon, come in." she says suddenly

"Never-mind," I say I turn and walk to my truck. But not score turning around and yelling "I'm Sorry. For Everything!"

---Christopher---

I hear an engine start up, I wonder who it belongs to because Brandon, was supposed to get here 10 minutes ago. I head downstairs and see my beautiful wife crying in the middle of the foyer. I run over to her,

"What happened?"

"Brandon left!!!!!" she sobs.

"I'm sorry Honey." she suddenly gets up and runs to the bathroom. Ryder looks at me.

"Mommy Sick?"

"Yes, Mommy isn't feeling well. Go play with your toys, we have to leave soon."

He runs up the stairs I turn an make my way to the bathroom. I find Kellie up chucking her breakfast and lunch.

"I thought morning sickness only happened in the morning!" she cries

I get down on the floor and pull her hair back, I rub her back with my other hand.

"It's okay," I whisper, "everything will be okay"

She finishes, wipes her mouth, looks at me and says "Let's get ready. We have 10 minutes before we need to leave"

-----------

Kellies POV--------- At the funeral (right after the burial)

---------------

I look at the Grave markers, Lily and Cohen are buried, no loner walking the earth. Suddenly a terrible pain shakes me. I hope this isn't happening, I'm all by myself, I had Christopher take Ryder to the car because I needed a moment to myself. I start to cry, then I blackout.

------------------------

A/N I was going to write about the funeral but I couldn't keep myself together long enough. So I skipped it. Sorry, for those who wanted to read it. Plus, I don't really know what to write about for a funeral. I've never been to one that I remember.