Christopher 3

-- 2 weeks later--

"Christopher," Kellie asks

"Yeah,"

"I was wondering something."

"Okay, what is it."

"Lily and Cohen never met there biological father. So should I tell him about the death and invite him to the funeral?"

"I think it would be nice, especially if they were his kids."

"Okay, an by the way I don't have feelings for him he was a really big jerk."

"Okay."

"Okay, I'm going to go upstairs to Lily's room and find some stuff for the funeral. Also, I'm going shopping later, I'm going to buy then each something to be buried in."

Kellie walks out of the room, I hate seeing her in this much pain. For a week after we came home she looked herself in Lily's room. Every time she walks past Lily's or Cohens room she stops to look in, she pictures her last memory of them in their room. She imagines what it would be like with them still here.

"Daddy, can I have this?"

Ryder walks over to me holding a picture of Him, Lily, ad Cohen when they were born.

"How about we put it right here." I ask placing it on top of a pedestal

"Okay,"

He walks out, I can see his pain. He only wears cohens clothes and he sleeps in Lily's room.

Kellie walks back in.

"Christopher, I got in touch with Brandon on Facelook. We're going to meet at "The Bean" will you come with? I have already called the sitter."

"Okay, I'll go"