Chapter Three

Maya's Point Of View
It was now time for the last class of the day, Music, I liked music , so I liked this class. But when that bell rung I ran out that class like there was no tommorow. "Maya." I heard Lucas say as I was walking towards my car.
"yea."
"can I catch a ride from you?"
"yea , you live next door to me, why not?" I said smiling.
He giggled and got in the car.
When we pulled off I asked "so what are you and Riley doing tonight?"
"what do you mean?"
"well, im watching Ava tonight, so what are you and Riley doing? Can I make that more clear."
He smiled and said "just hangin with some friends."
"oh , okay." I said.
We pulled up to my driveway and we both got out but I walked to my house and he walked next door to his house. When I got in the house noone was there so I walked upstairs and changed into some comfy clothes for babysitting and put my hair in a messy bun.

 When I got in the house noone was there so I walked upstairs and changed into some comfy clothes for babysitting and put my hair in a messy bun

After I changed I went down stairs grabed a bannana and head next door.
I knocked on the door "hey maya, come in." Mrs. Matthews said. I walked in the house and Mrs. Matthews said "Riley and Lucas are already gone so I leave the house and Ava to you." Then Ava ran up to me and said "maya, I missed you."  I squated down to her level and said "i missed you too."
After that Mrs.Matthew left and Ava dragged me up to her room.

Matthew left and Ava dragged me up to her room

"wow, ava." I said walking into her room. She then dragged me into the castle type thing. "would you like to have a tea party?" she said.
"I would love to, but do we have to do it in here, im to tall to be in here."
"yea , sure." she said as she exited her the castle. She pulled out all of the stuff and I played with her for about 5 minutes. After that we decided to watch a movie so we went downstairs to the living room. About 40 minutes after the movie started we heard the front door open. "Hey maya, Hey Ava." said a familiar voice.
"WUCAS!" Ava said as she ran towards Lucas and hugged him. "wanna play a board game with me and Maya?" Ava said smiling.
"arent you guys watching a movie?"
"yea."
"well ill just watch the movie with yall." Lucas said while smiling at me.
"okay!" she said laying down with me.

Lucas Point Of View
"okay! " Ava said as she layed down with Maya. Maya looked so cute with my little sister. I dont know why, but her connection with my little sister was attractive. I sat down on the couch not to far from my sister and Maya. You could tell Ava was getting tired because she kept drifting off. When she finally fell asleep Maya got up. "maya, where are you going?" I asked.
"im going to get her bed ready... why?"
"just wondering." I replied.
She looked so beautiful in her chill clothes.

Maya's Point of View
I walked up stairs and went up to Ava's room and un-did her bed. I then walked downstairs, grabed Ava and tucked her into her bed. After that I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Lucas was. " so lucas, what brought you home so early?" I asked with a smirk.
"nothing, the boys cancelled."
"oh, fun." I said, not really believing him. "so huckleberry, what do you wanna do?"
"Umm,idk, i guess we could watch a movie."
"okay." I said walking towars the living room. Lucas grabed my wrist and said " lets watch it in my room.
"okay." I said as we walked to his room.

" I said as we walked to his room

"nice bedroom, huckleberry." I said and I took off my shoes and walked towars his bed and sat down. "thanks." he said as he sat down next to me. "okay so what are we watching?"
"I dont care."
"Well arent you a great help." he said looking at me with a smile. We were now staring at each other, we started leaning in when the door flew open.
"Lucas, Smackle wants to speak to you." a very annoying voice said.
"Riley, I was in the middle of somthing." Lucas said with his teeth clenched. (Smackle has a crush on Lucas and Lucas knows.) "Lucas!?" said a voice I never heard before, But im guessing it was Smackle. "Maya, ill be right back." Lucas said as he walked downstairs. I stood up to walk out the room when Riley grabed my wrist. "where do you think you going?"
"who do you think your putting your hands on?" I said looking her in the eyes.
"you better stay away from Lucas or-"
"or what?" I said getting in her face. "your gonna hurt me, ruin my life? I dont know or care who you think you are , but you will NOT boss me around nor talk to me like im anything less than a human!" I got out of her face and walked out the room and started walking downstairs when I heard the unfamiliar voice say "Babe, what does she have that I dont?"
"Nothing, i guess." I heard Lucas say.
"then its settled forget Maya, okay you have me."

Lucas's Point of View
I went downstairs to Smackle and said "what do you want Smackle?"
"babe, i just missed you."
"your not my babe and I was in the middle of somthing."
"with that Maya girl? What does she have that I dont."
"nothing I guess." I said but I lied. Maya has many things Smackle didnt.
"then, its settled forget Maya, Okay , you have me." She said and she kissed me on the cheek.

Maya's Point of View
I started walking down the stairs again and then I saw Smackle kiss his cheek. "Lucas, I think im gonna go home, tell your mom Ill get the money tommorow or something." I say really fast.
"okay, yea, sure." he said. After that I grabed my stuff and opened the door. "bye lucas." I said while walking out .
"bye." he said as i closed the door.

Lucas's Point of View
"bye." I said as she closed the door.
Man I really hope she didnt hear me and Smackles convo. What I said was pretty offensive.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Leave comments💜