Chapter Five

Im warning you, this is a sad/ very disriptive chapter.
Maya's Point of View
It was 9:00 exactly when I heard someone knock on the door. So I went to open the door and it was zay. "hey Maya, you look hot." he said. I rolled my eyes, I hate being called hot. I prefer beautiful or pretty. "hey zay." I replied. "you did great in Football practice."
"thanks, so did you, shall we go?" I asked.
"of course." He said.
We got in the car and headed into a restraunt. When we got to the restraunt we picked a table then sat down. The waiter came up and asked what we wanted to drink. I replied "Strawberry Lemonade please." and Zay said "coke."
After a few minutes of conversation I had to use the restroom so I said "excuse me zay, i need to go to the ladies room." I was turning a corner when I saw a familiar face. My heart droped and I fell into something and made a loud sound.

Third Person Point Of View
Maya fell into a table with sivilwear and made a loud sound. The familiar face noticed and walked over to her. He leaned down to her and said "hey Maya, did you miss me." Maya was terrified, her and her family moved to get away from him, and he found them. "Bradlee, please leave me alone." Maya said shaking.
"Aww, my little cheesecake, why would I do that?"
"j-just leave me alone."
"So this is where you went , huh, your so DUMB and you always will be."
"No I-I"
"Oh shutup you dumb bi***"
"get up!" Bradley said grabing Maya wrist very tightly.
Maya slowly got up and he pulled her out the restraunt and into a car. "where are you taking me?" Maya asked terrified.
He turned around and slaped her.
"you will see when we get there."

Zay's Point of View
Its been 1 hour since Maya went to the restroom. So I got up and walked to a waiter. "have you seen a blonde girl in black?"
"um, yes she looked like she was in trouble, she walked out with another boy in cowboy boots and a white shirt."
I quickly grabed my stuff and drove to maya's house. I rung the doorbell and Maya's mom Katy came to the door. "how can I help you."
"i um went on a date with your daughter and I think she got kidnapped."
"what!?"
"she left with a guy in white and I believe the lady said cowboy boots."
"OH NO! It was Bradlee, Was it Bradlee.!"
"i-i dont know who Bradlee is."
"Bradlee is her Ex who beat her, and tortured her, he almost killed her!"
"Oh-Oh my Gosh!"
Katy then called the police and said "my daughter was missing" The police came to the house to get her information and a picture of her.

""Bradlee is her Ex who beat her, and tortured her, he almost killed her!""Oh-Oh my Gosh!"Katy then called the police and said "my daughter was missing" The police came to the house to get her information and a picture of her

The police then made posters and put them everywhere.