Chapter Nineteen

Maya's Point of View
so far today has been a rough day. Lucas left, riley is pregnan-
my thoughts were interupted by the sound of my laptop ringing. It was Lucas. I ran to the bathroom and and i quickly ran my finger through my hair. I then ran back, to answer the facetime call.
"hey." i smiled.
"hey." he smiled back. "how's it been?"
"alright, i miss you."
"i miss you too."
"how's the college campus?"
"its great, actually."
we talked all night until i feel asleep on him.

💛

i woke up early because of the bright light shinning through my curtains. I grabbed my phone , having sudden memeries from last night flood my brain.

Huckleberry🔐😍
i dont appreciate you falling asleep on me 😞

i quickly replied.

aw im sorry. i wish i could kiss you, make you feel better😘

Huckleberry🔐😍
oneday baby, oneday.

until then, you better keep you lips to youself.

Huckleberry🔐😍
same to you, shorty😉

and your hands and your 🍆.

Huckleberry🔐😍
and your hands and your 🍑🍒.

stfu, i love youuu

Huckleberry🔐😍
i love you too

I put my phone on the charger and headed for a shower

💛

"should I tell Farkle?" Riley asked me as we sat across from eachother at In and Out.
"yes, of course."
"but what if he leaves me."
"he wont Riley." i grabbed her hand " and even if he does, youll still have me." I could see in Riley's eyes that she was stressing over this way too much.
"alright lets change the subject" i said while putting a fry in my mouth.
"so how's you and Lucas going?"
"good, i miss him." i said honestly.
"god maya, its only been a day" she laughed.
"shut up." i glared at her.
"hey! i was only kidding."

8 and half months later.

Riley and I moved into a dorm together since she needed me to help her out. ya know , considering that she is pregnant. she told Farkle about it shortly after our conversation at In and Out and he was surprised at first but soon after he seemed pretty excited. Sadly me and Lucas only facetime once or twice a week now. There's been alot of times in the past few months that guys have asked me for my number and i was tempted to give it to them.. but i never did.

I was currently sitting on my bed reading while Riley was in the restroom. that was until i heard "Maya!"
at this moment i knew. I got up and ran into the bathroom.
"i think my water just broke." she screamed.
I helped her up and i grabbed my phone and called Farkle while walking her to the car.
I put her in the back and soon Farkle jumped in to passenger seat.

💛

Avalyn Minkus was born that night. She had brown hair with dark brown eyes. she looked alot like Riley. Unfortunately Lucas couldnt make it that night. We were slowly growing apart, i felt it.

Farkle decided to allow me to go home while he stayed with Riley.. i agreed. I jumped in  my car and drove back to the dorms. Soon after i reached me and Riley's new dorm, my phone rang. Lucas.
"hey." i answred.
"hey baby." he smiled.
"where are you?" he asked looking at my surroundings.
"my dorm."
"oh, i miss you."
"i miss you too."
"did you see the picture i sent you of Avalyn?" i asked him sitting down on my bed.
"yes, shes beautiful. i wish i could have been there."
"me too..."
"hey whats wrong?"
"i dont know" i lied
"Maya, what is it?"
"we just... dont ever facetime or talk any more.."
"i know, i've been working on something"
"you never told me what it was.."
"im building a house."
"what? why? for who?"
"for our family."
"huh?"
"when school is over in a year.. i want you to move here. in texas with me. to start a family."
"wait what..."
"yea.."
"of course ill move down there with you silly."

______________________
one more chapter sorry for late update