Chapter Twelve

From Josh: meet me their at 8 tommorrow?
To Josh: Tots👍🏻
From Josh: See ya tommrrow, Maya.
I put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes so I jumped out the bed and ran down the stairs. "Oh good morning honey!" my mom said.
"why are you so happy?"
"Its a beautiful day, are you exited about COLLEGE." my mom asked giving me a smirk.
"ya know college boys." she added.
"groosssss momm." I said rolling my eyes and grabing a pancake just to run back up the stairs to take a shower. When I got out  i put on a pink shirt with some black jeans.

"MAYA can you go pick up your little cousin (Auggie) from school and do stuff with him till 5

"MAYA can you go pick up your little cousin (Auggie) from school and do stuff with him till 5." my mom asked.
i really dont want to but i dont have anything better to do
"sure." I said not caring why. I braided my hair and then grabed my phone,keys and wallet and walked out the door to my car. I got in my car and headed to his school. Auggie has never really been mentioned but its because he is my moms sisters son and they rarley talk. But my aunt and mom agreed  that me and Auggie should still spend time together. (if your confused about the whole Auggie thing dm me)

I arrived at his school so I walked in to get him and eventualy walked out with him. "whats up augs?" I asked as we walked to the car. "i might be this many." Auggie said holding up six fingers "but you dont have to talk to me like im a little kid." I laughed.
"but you are a little kid." I said sitting in the car.
"prove it!"
"do you want icecream?"
"yes!!"
"PROVED IT." I said driving off.
"thats NO FAIR EVERYBODY likes icecream. EVEN YOU!"
"point proven" I said shrugging.
It went silent. "im still getting icecream though...right?"
I laughed "if you say so."

We arrived to get Icecream and it was 2:00. We walked in and ordered.
"One strawberry." I said looking down at auggie.
"one chocolate." auggie said smiling. I paid and we sat down. "so how do you like school?" I asked.
"well... there are ALOT of pretty girls." he smiled.
"well do you have a girlfriend?"
"no.... I have two." I laughed but then I felt two hands on my eyes.
"umm who are you?" Auggie asked.
The hands were slowly taken off my eyes "hey maya."  a familiar voice said.
"oh hey josh, this is auggie,auggie this is josh."
"is that your boyfriend?" Auggie asked.
I looked at Josh then back to Auggie. "no augs we are just friends."
"whatever I dont believe you, can we leave." Auggie asked.
"uh, yea sure" I said looking at Josh.
"we still on for our date tonight?" he asked.
"of course." I said and smiled.
"be there at 8!" he said pecking me on the cheek. I bit my bottom lip and smiled AGAIN.

Me and Auggie decided to go to the movies because it was now 2:30. When we got to the movies and bought 2 tickets for Finding Dory. We entered the movie room and we watched the movie. When the movie was over it was 4:30 so we decided it was time for me to take him home.

After I got home from taking him home it was 5:30 so I walked in my house and up the stairs to my room. I layed on my bed and got on my phone.
From Riley: Hey, what are you doing tonight?
To Riley: I have a date with Josh.
From Riley: oh, well I wanted to see if you wanted to come over so we could talk and plan our college lives but nevermind.
To Riley: sorry, maybe tommorrow.
I exited our text messages then onto instagram.

My heart dropped when I was a picture of me and Lucas with the caption "missing this beauty" I quickley jumped off my bed and turned my phone off

My heart dropped when I was a picture of me and Lucas with the caption "missing this beauty" I quickley jumped off my bed and turned my phone off. I was mad, like reallyy mad.I didnt know what to do so I ran to Riley's house. I knocked on the door. Riley opened the door.
"hey maya i thought you-"
"were is he?!" i cut her off , demanding for an answer.
"um, upstairs, is everything alright?"
I walked straight past her ignoring her question and ran up the stairs. I ran all the way until I got to Lucas's room. I opened the door and Lucas turned to look at me.
"Maya?"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU CANT JUST KISS ANOTHER GIRL, THEN TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR ME, THEN NOT TALK TO ME THEN POST A PICTURE OF ME ON INSTA SAYING YOU MISS ME!?"
He didnt say anything he just stood up and walked closer to me so I continued. "YOU CONFUSE ME LUCAS, I TOLD MYSELF I DIDNT CARE BUT-" I got cut off with Lucas lips on mine. My mind was saying no but my body was saying yes. I was kissing him back. I put my hands in his hair and he wrapped his arms around my small waist.It was slow at first but then I began to pick up the pace. I began to forget everything, Josh, why I was mad. I couldnt focus on anything but the boy kissing me. Everything was a blur. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth and our tongues wrestled together. It was all happening so fast. Soon enough he was taking off my shirt and thats when I snapped into reality. I pulled away and backed up. Lucas looked at me with a disappointed look.
"we cant do this...I have a date tonight." and with that I threw my shirt back over my head and ran back down the stairs. Riley looked at me. "what happend?"
"just call me tommrrow." I said as I ran out her house and stood their for a minute.
Maya you are soo bipolar. Did that really just happen. Omg its 7:30!
I instantly ran to my house and I brushed my hair and changed into a white, blue and green ombre type dress.

 Omg its 7:30!I instantly ran to my house and I brushed my hair and changed into a white, blue and green ombre type dress

Then I ran down the stairs and got in my car.
To Josh: Im on my way
From Josh: I already here. Meet me by the front door.
I turned off my phone and drove to the small country styled restraunt. When I arrived I saw Josh so I ran up to him and he grabbed my hand. We walked inside and sat down. We talked for over 3 hours. He made me smile, laugh and gave me goosebumbs. I totally forgot all about Lucas. But then again I forgot about Josh when I kissed Lucas.... Anyway Josh walked me to my car and he grabed my face and kissed me. It was a small kiss but it made me smile from ear to ear. "bye, beautiful."
"bye josh."

Alright thats it. I realize this chapter is boring . I realize its all over the place but this chapter is just a filler to add confusion, and anger to the upcoming drama. I love you guys and Im gald you enjoy my story. Also sorry that it takes so long to update,its because school just started back.💗💘