Chapter Fifteen

Lucas's point of view
Next thing I knew, I lost my virginity to some red hed, that I didnt even know.
"hey, wake up."
"come on, please wake up" I slowly opened my eyes.
"wha-what happend?" I asked the red head while rubbing my eyes. I was extremly confused.
"last night, a cab droped you off at a bar. You passed out, so now your here. Im a doctor btw."
wait so.. we didnt have sex?
wait, i didnt loose my virginity?
"hey, can I ask you a question?"
"go ahead."
"did I so happen to have ya kno.. sex with someone last night?"
"umm, I dont think so, I was at the bar when you got there, I tried flirting with you and we went to the closet. But you passed out as soon as we were in the closet."
"wait so your tellin me.. that I dreamed ALL that?!"
"yes, whats your name?"
"im Lucas, can you tell me where i am?"
"your at my house, i tried to find your phone and call someone you were close with but your phone was dead."
"can you, drop me off at home?"
"sure."

   *knock knock* I tried to get up and get the door, but the red head pushed me down and told me "i got dis"

   "Lucas, someone is here for you." she said.
I got up and turned the corner to see Maya.
"Lucas I-"
"no need Maya, im fine."
"i just wanted to tell you that..I-I broke up with Josh."
"okay well good for you but whatever yall have going on is none of my business." I said turning around. But Maya pulled me back planting her lips lightly on mine and pulled away. But that wasent enough for me. I pulled her towards me gently and slowly kissing her. Giving her all my emotions in that one kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck passionaly kissing me back. She pulled away again.
"i want you, i need you." she smiled and pecked my lips.
"i want to give you another chance."
I smiled and hugged her.
"hello there lovebirds. im still here, please dont make me regret standing here."
We laughed.
"Thank you for everything " Lucas says
"but i think its time we head out." he takes my hand.
She smiled and opened the door.
"get a room on the way out."
"are any of yours available?" Maya joked.
The red head laughed and hurried us out her home.

Maya's Point of View
Me and Lucas decided it would be a good idea to go back to my dorm.
"is it okay if i move back in?" Lucas asked.
"obviously."
Lucas sat on his old bed.
"ya know, i just realised that i havent ate." Lucas chuckled.
"wanna go grab something?" i asked.
"obviously." he said mimicking me.

We pulled up and a fastfood restraunt and walked in. We got in line only to get behind a very tall modelly looking girl. She turned around and saw Lucas.
"hey cutie." I crenched my jaw.
im not his girlfriend, i dont have a right to be mad i told myself.
wait what am i saying, of course i have a right to be mad.
"hi." Lucas said pulling me in front of him and wraping his arms around my waist from behind.
"oh, hi. are you his little sister or something?" she asked grabbing my cheek.
I looked down at her hands that were now on my cheeks and so did Lucas.
"uh, can you get your hands off my girlfriend please?" Lucas asked and my heart warmed at him calling me his girlfriend instead of "its complicated" or something like that.
"thats your girlfriend?!" she asked surprised?
then looked at me. "thats your boyfriend?!? he could do so much better."
I laughed.
"bitch you dont even have a boyfriend. oh yeah but thats none of my business."
"uh, yes i do."
"ohh i get it. so you have a boyfriend but you go around and call others girls boyfriends hot.?"
she rolled her eyes and turned around.
"yea thats how you should've stayed in the first place. with yo back facing us, instead of that caked up face of yours, looking like some damn icing." i said mumbling that last part.
"babe, chill." Lucas said laughing.
babe... hes moving wayy to fast. wait
i was just happy that he called me his girlfriend but now im saying hes going to fast because he called me babe. ugh im so bipolar.

   We ordered some food to go and then got in the car.
" lets go have a picnic." Lucas said.
"i saw this really nice park the other day thats around the street."
"okay" i smiled and he took my hand in his, making small circles."
"okay." he smiled back.

   "wow this place is beautiful." i said and Lucas took off his jacket and placed it on the grass. He sat down and i sat beside him bitting into my fries. he turned to look at me.
"your beautiful, you know that?" I chuckled and pecked his lips.
"no im serious Maya." he said, gently moving my gaze to his.
"i love you." he said and my breathe hitched.
im not ready for this.
"its okay Maya, you dont have to say it back. atleast not yet. i just thought you should know."
I smiled , relaxing a bit.
"i loved you, and i know somewhere inside of me i still love you. im glad you giving me time to find it." I said laying my head on his shoulder and we both layed back.

    We went back to the dorm later that night.
"wanna watch a movie?" Lucas asked.
"we used to always watch movies." he added.
"of course hopalong."

   Lucas fell asleep during the movie so i was currently fixing my leg on top of his waist and using him as a big pillow. He snuck his arms around me and said something, catching me off gaurd because I thought he was asleep.
"what?" i asked.
"you wanna hear something crazy?"
"sure."
"will you be my girlfriend already, i means its been a day and we already act like a couple.."
"shhh." i said.
"but-" i pressed my finger on his lips.
"no buts.."
"well i mean, theirs a big butt laying right beside me." he said grabbing my ass.
I jumped up and grabbed a pillow hitting him in the face with it.
"donut touch my peach!"  Lucas laughed.
"okay fine." he said and i smiled satisfied.
"yeet." he said and grabbed a pillow, hitting me with it.

--------
ayee, its actually up be4 monday

comment opinion.

did you enjoy it?

and if you havnt already, go check out my new book #goodgirlgonebad