Chapter Eight

Lucas's Point of View
After I walked Maya home I walked myself home. I felt really happy and I couldnt wait to tell my mom and Ava. When I finally got home I walked in and I saw my mom sitting on the couch.
"hey, where have you been?" she asked.
"oh, just went on a date.."
"oh really with who?"
"Maya..."
"what?! For real!? I knew yall had the hots for eachother!" my mom said with a big smile.
"invite her over tommorow, your brother is comin over and we can all go swimmin."she added
We have an underground pool in our back yard and Me, Ava, and Riley have a half brother named Chase, that I never mentioned.
"okay okay, calm down." I said chuckling.
I walked up to my room an layed down. I pulled out my phone and texted maya.
To Blonde Beauty: hey
From Blonde Beauty: hey :)
To Blonde Beauty: do you wanna come over tommorow, I have someone I want you to meet.
From Blonde Beauty: yeah
To Blonde Beauty: Okay wear a bathing suit.
From Blonde Beauty: okay😂 see ya tommorrow, night🌚💙
To Blonde Beauty: night beautiful💙
After I got done texting her I put down my phone and fell alseep instantly.

TIME SKIP TO MORNIN (its saturday)
Maya's Point of View
When I got up I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. When I got out the shower I texted Lucas.
To Huckleberry: hey ranger rick
From Huckleberry: hey shortstack
To Huckleberry: so when do you want me to come over, I live next to you😂
From Huckleberry: right now, The person I want you to meet is already here.
To Huckleberry: 😂okay be there in 5 , gotta change.
I ran to my room and put on my blue bathing suit

and shorts and a croptop over.

I then grabed my phone and walked out the door and to the house over

I then grabed my phone and walked out the door and to the house over. I rang the door bell and Lucas came to the door. When he opened it he said "hey."
"hey" I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back. We walked in the house and I saw a very tall and cute guy I didnt reconize. "This is my brother, Chase." Lucas said.
"Chase this is my um girlfriend." he said looking at me to see if what he said was okay. I smiled. "My girlfriend Maya." he added. "hey." Chase said. Then Ava came runnin down the stairs "MAYA!" she said. I sqauted down to her level. "hey Ava." I said hugging her. Lucas smiled at the view of my hugging his little sister. "Who wants to go swimmin!?." Tapanga said walking in. "me!" ava said. "I am." Lucas said. "totally." said Chase. "duh." I said. Lucas went upstairs and so did Chase so they could change. I went up with Ava to help her change.

Lucas's Point of View
Me and Chase went up to my room to change.When we got in my room and the door was closed Chase said "your a pretty lucky guy."
"wha- oh you mean Maya."
"yea, she is pretty hot." When he said that I got kinda nervous with the thought of Maya being in bathing suit in front of him.  "back off she is mine."
Chase laughed "alright alright."
We finished changing and went back downstairs and waited on Maya and Ava.

Maya's Point of View
When me and Ava got to her room she dragged me to her closet. She pulled out three bathing suits. A batwoman one, A blue one and a pokadot pink one. "which one?" she asked.
"the blue one." I replied.

"okay!" she said changing while I took off my crop top and shorts

"okay!" she said changing while I took off my crop top and shorts. When she was done she opened her door and we both walked down the stairs wearing nothing but our bathing suits.
"we are ready!" Ava screamed and everyone turned around. Lucas was kinda scaring me. He wouldnt take his eyes off me. "sooo are we gonna go?" I said akwardly. "uh, yea." Lucas said like he just got out a trance. We all walked towards the pool and I sat down with Tapanga. Chase and Lucas jumped in and Ava walked in. "Come on Maya!" Lucas said. "be there in a minute." At this point I was sun bathing. "alright you asked for it." he said and I wasent really thinking about it at the time. Then I felt arms around me. Lucas. He picked me up. "lucas put me down!" I said laughing. "okay." he said walking towards the pool. "wait real-" I was cut off by being thrown in the pool. When I came up I got splashed in the face from Lucas jumping in the pool. I swam over to him. "nice one." I said leaning to give him a hug. He started to lean too. "you just messed up big time." Chase said laughing. I quickly pushed Lucas head under the water and I swam away. But I wasent fast enough he grabed my legs,picked me up AGAIN and threw me. When I got back up for air. Lucas was laughing and so was Chase "oh yall think its funny huh?"
"yea." they both said laughing. I swam to them and drowned them both at the same time. When they came up they both grabed me and threw me over ther shoulder while I laughed. "Its about to go down." Chase said. They both droped me and Ava said "my turn my turn." thank god she said that. Lucas and Chase turned to look at each other. "okay." they both grabed her and threw her over their shoulder and then droped her. She came up "AGAIN, AGAIN!"

TIME SKIP TO 7:00
"who wants to go pick up the pizza?" Tapanga said.
" i will." I replied.
"I wanna come." Ava said.
"Me too." Lucas said and I smiled.
We walked next door and I got my keys to my car out my house and we got in the car.
"Maya are you and Wucas dating?" Ava said as I cranked the car. Me and Lucas looked at each other.
"yes." I replied to her.
"I KNEW IT!" she said with a smile.
"wait, where was Riley?" Ava said with a confused face.
"I think she went on a date with Farkle." Lucas said.
"I dont think Riley wikes me. I think Maya wikes me more than Riley does."
"Im sure thats not true." I said feeling bad for her. She didnt say anything so I turned my radio on. Adventually we reached Pizza Hut got the Pizza then headed back.

"Pizza is here!" Lucas screamed and Chase came runnin down the stairs.
Lucas grabed 2, Chase grabed 2 Tapanga grabed 2, Ava grabed 1 and I grabed 1 too. We all sat down and ate our pizza. After that I helped Tapanga put Ava to bed and then I went with Chase and Lucas in the living room. "Im going to bed." Tapanga said walking upstairs.
"NIGHT!!" I yelled. Chase looked at me and chuckled. "so what do yall wanna do?" Lucas asked.
"Movie." I said
"as long as its not The Hunger Games or The Fault In Our Stars thats fine."
I gave him a glare "those are like the best movies on earth."
"no there all lovey dovey."
"Oh I see the problem Mr. Chase over here is lonely. He is single and ready to mingle."
Lucas laughed.
"shut up." Chase said.
We sat down on the couch. (lucas was sitting between me and chase.)
"since noone suggested a movie, ill choose. Scary Movie it is."

After like 10 minutes of the movie I fell asleep on Lucas's shoulder. But I woke up to him tickling me. "STOP!" I said laughing. "Never!!" he said smiling. He picked me up and threw me on the couch and tickled me even more. I pushed him off and he fell. I laughed but then I felt bad so I put my hand out to help him. I instantly regretted. He grabed my hand and pulled me down with him. We were now staring into each others eyes. I bit my lip. He looked down and my lips and smiled. He pressed his lips on mine and I kissed back. I smiled half way through the kiss. "GET A ROOM!" Chase said discusted. I laughed and got up.
"GET A GIRLFRIEND!" I said and laughed. Lucas smiled and Chase rolled his eyes.
"I think I should head home."
"yea." Lucas said.
"Bye Chase." I said and gave him a hug. "bye Lucas." I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

Sorry if this chapter turned out cheesy, imma cheesy person😂