Chapter Thirteen

It is now 2 more days till College starts. Summer went by quick and Josh and I became offical. Lucas and I havent talked since our little inccident. Tommorrow me and Riley are going to see who our roomates are and to kinda move in our stuff to our dorms.

It is now morning and I get ready so I can walk over to get Riley. I put on a croptop like ALWAYS with some shorts and put my hair in a volumized bun.

 I put on a croptop like ALWAYS with some shorts and put my hair in a volumized bun

I then get a text from Josh.
From Josh: hey babe😍
To Josh: hey😘
From Josh: what are you doin today?
To Josh: going to find out who my roomate is and preparing my dorm.
From Josh: WHEN not IF, WHEN a college guy hits on you let me know, imma fix em.
To Josh:😂k, love ya💗
From Josh: Love you more
Once I read his last message I went downstairs and walked to my mom's room.
"hey mom."
"hey sweetheart." she said sniffing.
"whats wrong?"
"my baby is goin to College." I smiled and hugged her.

I walked next door and knocked on the door. Ava opened the door.
"HEY MAYA!! I missed yew!" she said hugging my waist. (she got taller)
"Hey ava, how have you been?"
"good!? how come you never come over here, how come Riley always walks to your house?"
"Um-" I started but then Riley came running down the stairs "Maya!?" she said.
"you ready to go?" I asked.
"yea" she said walking to the door.
"BYE MOM!" she screamed before she closed the door. We put our small bag of dorm supplies/decorations in my trunk. I then started to drive to our new school.
"are you exited to find out who your roomate is?" Riley asked.
"ehh." I said.
"I heard that Missy's roomate was Brandon." Riley said laughing.
"really, where?"
"on insta."
"wait, there putting girls with boys?"
"well just some people, the unlucky ones I guess. Because Sarah and Jenny are roomates."

We finally got to the huge college. Me and Riley got out the car and decided we would come back for the decorations later. We walked inside the school and walked to the front desk. Riley told the lady her name and then the lady gave her a paper with her dorm number. Then I gave her my name and she gave me a piece of paper with my door number on it as well.
"322" Riley said.
"325" I said.
"good enough." we both said in a unison.
We then walked back to my car to get our stuff then we found our way to our dorms. Once we got to our dorms we both decorated our rooms. I was putting my pillows on my bed when I heard the doornob turn.
Must be my new dorm mate.
The door opened so I turned around to see who it was.
"Lucas?"
"Maya?"
"what are you doing here!?" I basically yelled.
"This is my dorm... what are you doing here?"
"Umm this is my dorm too... so Im guessing were roomates.. great." I said with sarcasm. *ding* my phone says so I grab it off my bed that I was currently putting pillows on and opened the message.
Josh: hey beautiful, do you like your roomate and are you moved in?
Maya: Yes Im moved in... but if I tell you sum you have to try not to freak.
Josh: k what?
Maya: My roomate is my ex.
Josh: .... do you still like him?
I stared at this message for a minute. Do I still like Lucas... oh well.
Maya: No
Josh: then I trust you.
"who you texting?" Lucas asked concerned sitting on his side of the room.
"nobody." I simply replied.

2 days later.
We are offically in College. I went to my first period and it was boring. The day didnt get any better from there. Once the school day was over I had a load of homework so I headed to my dorm. Once I got to my dorm Lucas wasent in there so I got a tanktop and some nike shorts to go take a shower. Once I got out the shower I walked back to my dorm with my soakin wet hair, dripping as I walked. I opened the door and Lucas was in there. He turned and looked at me. I ignored and just went to my bed and grabbed my bookbag. I grabbed my homework out my bookbag and as I was writing my name when I realized Lucas was still lookin at me. I turned at looked at him "what huckleberry?"
"i mean... your-your beautiful." I felt my cheeks get red so I turned my head back towards my homework.
"its okay to blush, stop trying to hide your face from me.."
"lucas.. " i said softly as I looked at him.
"I still like you alot Maya, never stoped. You said you dont understand me but.. I dont understand you. You made out with me .. then you just left me."
I closed my eyes and opened them. "Lucas.. I cant."
Lucas got up and sat by me.
"Why cant you maya!?"
I looked up at him, whos face was now barley an inch away from mine. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. In that one moment I pressed my lips on his. Instantly wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my back pulling my body closer to his kissing me back. I pulled away.. I looked at him. "Im sorry Lucas I cant.. " I said with tears in my eyesand thinking about Josh. He looked at me with a sad face and layed back on my bed. I layed back too and he whispered in my ear " i dont know why you cant, but you dont know how much i missed you and your softly gentle lips.. and Ill do anything to keep you next to me." I then turned away from him facing the wall. Lucas turned facing the back of my head and wrapped his arm around my small waist to pull me closer. I didnt more because yet it was so wrong.. it was so right. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

uh-oh Stuff is about to GO DOWN. Sorry it took so long, Im workin on a new story and school.💛Sorry if this chapter was rushed or messy but its all still being layed out for drama and more interesting chapters💙