Chapter Seventeen

Maya's Point Of View
"Lucas come onnn." I said pulling him out the dorm.
"Maya, chill."
"im sorry, im just soo excited."
"you act like you've never been to disney before."
yes, its already been a week. meaning its time for Disney. Also when I've prepared to tell Lucas something VERY VERY important.
"i dont care if I have been before or not, its still exciting." I said as I jumped in the passenger seat in my car. Lucas jumping in the driver's seat.

💛

When we arrived at Disney we were surrounded by smiling little kids, tumblr couples, and happy parents.
"I love this place." I smile to Lucas.
"and I love you." Lucas smiles at me and I kiss him.
"I know." I say only to see him frown.
"come on, lets go ride something." I say and pull him to some rides.

hours of standing in lines and riding rides later.
Its now dark and me and Lucas are tired so we decide to make a quick trip up to the castle. Once were up there I say to Lucas
"lets take a picture." and he says okay. I've noticed that ever since the I Love You mess, he hasnt been that joyful. "hey, excuse me. can you take our picture." I tap a women and ask her loud enough for Lucas to hear. When she says yes I hand her my phone and whisper in her ear "dont take a picture, record this. " I say and slide my screen to were it says recording she smiles and holds my phone, back camera facing were Lucas was standing. I run over to him and jump on his back. "say cheese the lady says pretending to take a picture. I then place my lips near his ear and say "hey guess what?"
"what?" he says. "I love you." I smile and he puts me down. "what!?" He smiles turning around and picking me up by my waist and placing me on a wall. "i love you." I repeat and his face is covered with a big smile. He places his lips on mine and then pulls me closer. "I know." he says and I playfully roll my eyes. "nah im just kidding. I love you too." I then tell the lady she can stop recording and she hands me my phone.
"what a cute couple yall are." she says before walking over to her family. " lemme see the picture." Lucas says before taking my phone out my hand and clicks on my gallery.
"theres no picture" he frowns. I take my phone and say "thats because theres a video." I then pull up the video and show Lucas.
"no way."
"yes way."
He grabs my phone again and watches it, smiling.
"aww your so cute." I say pinching his cheek after we watch the video. He smiles again and then worry washed over his face in a matter of seconds and he frowns, almost like his remebered something. I hope he wasnt having second thoughts.
"are you okay?" I asked. I realised ive been asking questions like this alot recently.
"yes, im fine." he shrugged and thats when I knew he infact wasnt "fine". When ever a teen says "im fine" 99.9% of the time they meant the complete opposite. I placed my hand on his chest. "what is it?"
"nothing Maya, lets not talk about it here okay?" I could tell that what ever was bothering him was hard for him so I grabbed his hand and we walked down to the car. "i had fun today ,you?"
"as long as im with you." I said and guilt covered his face. Is he trying to break up with me?? "what was that?" I asked him, starting to get worried. "what was what?" he questioned as he drove.
"the complete shift of emotions when i said "as long as Im with you"
"look." he said gripping the steering wheel tighter and running his other hand through his hair "we'll talk about it when we get to the dorm, just not while Im driving" I knodded and looked out the window. "are you trying to break up with me?" I rushed out before I could stop myself. He looked at my with sorrow. "no but after this, you might want to break up with me."

💛

I rushed into the dorm pulling Lucas along with me. I closes the door and sat on my bed. "now spill" i demanded.
he sighed. "Im moving back to Texas. I have to finish school there."
"wait so " I closed my eyes trying to process "you are breaking up with me?"
"no." he said walking over to my bed, and sat down. "its your choice on if you want to continue a relationship long distance, or if you want to... end this." he said gesturing between me and him.
"well thats an easy decision."
"it is?"
"i want this to end." I said joking. But Lucas didn't get the memo from my smirk.
"wait really?" he frowned.
"no silly"
"oh thank gawd." he smiled " i was so preparing for you to get pissed and beat the shit outta me."
"its never to late for that you know?"
"so when do you leave?" I added.
"thats the thing.." he frowned "I have to leave tommorrow." This made me sad, so to lighten the mood I said " so why the hell would you plan a trip to Disney the day before you were leaving?!"
"I didnt know if you were okay with a long distance relationship, I figured I wanted my last day with you was something to remember."
"Come here." I demanded. We then spent the rest of the night cuddling. Gawd we just got back together and we were already "seperating." My love for him never did die. But now I realise how much Im gonna miss him. Hopefully this long distance works....

______________
A/N: Im so determined to finish this book so sorry for any errors :)
im gonna start editing and gettin rid of the "A/N's" as soon as the book is finished