Chapter Eighteen

Maya's Point of View
I didnt sleep much last night. My mind was so clouded with the thoughts of him being surrounded by other college girls. thoughts of him thinking maybe Maya wasn't worth it. thoughts of him gone. She was just starting to get used to having him as hers again.
"hey whats wrong" Lucas fluttered his eyes open to see a tear slipping down maya's face as they layed snuggled in the bed.
"n-nothing" she stuttered, wiping her tear with the back of her hand.
"everythings gonna be okay, shortstack" he reassured. she smiled at the old nickname and looked over her shoulder to see what time it was.
"we have 20 minutes until we have to leave for the airport." she sniffed.
"i haven't even packed." Lucas jumped up and Maya missed the warmth of him.
this was gonna be a longg day

💛

"we're almost their." Maya forced a smile.
"we will facetime every night." Lucas took her right hand and intertwined their hands together. they had barely been dating long but yet they felt so confortable together. Even after all that has happened.

Maya pulled into a parking spot, she planned on staying with him as long as she could. They walked in the airport and his luggage was searched along with her purse even though she wasn't getting on the plane. time went fast and before she knew it, Lucas's plane was called over the intercom to board. He smiled down at her as a tear slipped out her eye. "im gonna miss you, huckleberry" she hugged him close.
"im going to miss you to, shortstack" he hugged her back, not want to let go of her petite body.
"I love you." he wispered in her ear.
"I love you more." she pulled her lips to his and pushed all her emotions into the kiss. Lucas responded instantly and snaked his arms to her butt. She smiled into the kiss. "PDA." she whispered. Lucas's plane was called again on the intercom. "its time for me to get going, baby" he pecked her lips still not pulling away. "lets not say goodbye okay?" she looked at him confused. "lets say see ya later" She pulled him into a hug again.
"see you later."
"see you later." he reassured and pulled away.
"i love you." he mouthed, walking backwards to the plane.
"i love you mostest." she mouthed back and watched as he smiled at her and turned around, walking until she couldn't see him anymore. She sighed heavily and drove her self back to the dorm.

Lucas's Point of View
The whole plane ride my head replayed the look on Maya's face when I left. It was just as hard for her as it was for me.
good.

i dont ever wanna be that obsessed boyfriend. atleast not again. then as we were landing, my mind crossed the thought of her being surrounded by guys at school. I mentally groaned until i realized people were walking off the plane. I got up and joined them. I walked until i saw my cousin

💛

we entered my old childhood home where my big family lived.
"Lucas! my boy! how's it been?!"
"great, you?"
"wonderful." he chuckled "you look great my man, any special lady?"
"actually.. yes."
"we-"
"Lucas! go unpack ill take you to the campus later." my cousin screamed. he would also be going to college with me, we were the same age except he was older than me by 1 month. I walked up the stairs, into my old bedroom, which has been empty ever since we decided to move to New York. I then pulled out my phone to see a message from Maya.

Blonde Beauty🔐💓
i miss you already, text me asap :)

i quickly replied back

i miss you more. i about to go check out the campus, wish me luck

While I changed, I stuck my phone on the charger that was now laying next to my old bed .

💛

"Trisdon! this place is sick!" Lucas yelled at his cousin.
"so bad or good?"
"its great!" Lucas was suddenly not nervous about being in texas anymore.
"yes and theres alot of hot babes here." Trisdon says hitting Lucas playfully and Lucas made a face.
"whats the matter with you?"
"ive got a girlfriend."
"ahhh, you've been tied down. I see."
"im a pretty lucky guy if i do say so myself ." Lucas chuckled.
"is she hot?"
"hell yea shes hot, but she's also smart, beautiful, sarcastic and sexy as hell."
"you have a picture?" Trisdon smirked and Lucas pulled out his phone from his pocket. He pulled up her instagram and showed it to him.
"zamnnnn."
"yea shutup before i have to punch you." Lucas said feeling a tight feeling in the bottom of his stomach.
"okay well now atleast i will understand when you pull away from every girl you attract."
Lucas rolled his eyes and pulled his cousin over to the main office of the school.

Maya's Point of View

i miss you more. i about to go check out the campus, wish me luck

Maya read the message over and over before her mind flooded with negative thoughts .

i should go to rileys. yea! i haven't seen her in a while, Maya thought to herself. She grabbed her phone and threw on a hoodie. She also threw on some shoes and before she knew it she was in front of Riley's dorm room. She knocked and noone answered. She twisted the knob to see that the door was open.

whats the worst that could happen?

she opened the door to see an empty dorm. she then walked into the bathroom to see Riley curled up in a ball and crying. Maya feel to her knees.
"Riley!?" whats wrong?" she pulled Riley up.
"I-I"
"spit it out riles."
"i-im pregnant."
"what! who?"
"Farkle..." she sniffed and I pulled het in a hug.
"everythings going to be fine." I squeezed her.
"im not going to be able to finish school with a baby Maya!"
"sure you will! ill help. I need something to distract me while Lucas is gone anyway I smiled and she laughed and hugged me.

_____________
this book is a mess, im so sorry :(
this book is really close to a finish and once im completed im going to go back and fix all the errors (edit)
such as ;
-texting zay lucaya was going on a bowling date but instead going to movies
-fixing the chapters when i forgot Maya and Riley lived next door to each other
-getting rid of ALL authors notes but their will be one huge one at the beginning of the story
-fixing lowercase letters and misspelled words.
-rewrite, rushed scenes