Chapter Nine

A/N Ive never mentioned their age or grade so..
Maya: 17
Lucas:18
Riley:17
Farkle:17
Zay:18
They are soon gonna graduate.

It been 3 months since me and lucas offically started dating. We have been hanging out non stop since. Me and Lucas were even voted Cutest Couple in school and Riley was extremly mad at that but she learned to get over it. I still Babysit Ava but Lucas stays at home to help.Since we are all gonna graduate soon Lucas and I talked about our college plans, we both decided on going to the same school

Maya's Point of View (its Sunday)
I woke up to my alarm clock going off and so I rolled out of bed and took a shower. When I got out the shower I got a text.
From Huckleberry: hey beautiful😍 my sister wants me,you,zay, and zays new girlfriend to go to sixflags with her and farkle.
To Huckleberry: Riley? wants us to go to Six Flags whith HER?
From Huckleberry: yea
To Huckleberry: Ill go but NO DRAMA
From Huckleberry: okay
To Huckleberry: okay
From Huckleberry: okay
To Huckleberry: okay STOP
From Huckleberry: okay😂
To Huckleberry: 😂Ill come over once im dressed.
From Huckleberry: your not dressed? 😏
To Huckleberry: Stfu😂 see ya in a min.
I sent that last message then I straightend my hair and put on a crop top with shorts and a small carry bag over my shoulder.

Once I changed I walked downstairs and put 2 waters, some gummies, my keys, my phone, my wallet and my charger in my bag. I walked out my front door to Lucas's. *knock knock*
"Hello Beautiful." Lucas said opening the door.
"Hello Huckleberry."  He motioned for me to come in and I did.
"Hey Maya" Riley said smiling.
what the, since when is riley nice to me?
"umm Hi... Riley?" I said.
Once everyone got to Lucas's house we decided that we would be goin in Tapanga's car. Lucas drove, I sat in the passengers seat, Riley sat behind me ,Farkle sat beside her,Zay sat behind Farkle and Zay's girlfriend (Vennessa) sat beside him.

SKIP CAR RIDE"yay!we are here" I hear a very high pitched voice say which causes me to wake up

SKIP CAR RIDE
"yay!we are here" I hear a very high pitched voice say which causes me to wake up.(i slept the car ride.) Lucas parked the car and we all got out. I walked over to Lucas and he grabed my hand. Once we reached the long line to pay we started to talk.
"so Maya and Lucas what are yall gonna do about college?" Farkle asked
"what do you mean?" I asked
"like are yall gonna part ways or.."
"no, we are gonna go to the same college.."
"what about you and Riley?" Lucas asked.
"we are gonna go to the same school." Riley said all perkey and happy.
"Maybe me and Maya could be roomates." she added and Lucas smiled at her.
whats goin on here? what did she just say? are my ears messed up?  she bein fake asf.
"umm yea okay..sure?" I said.
"so.. Vennessa?" I said
"yes."
"how did you and zay meet?"
"me and zay meet at the beach." she said smiling.

TIME SKIP (ANOTHER ONE)😂
After we paid we all walked to a roller coaster. "2 people each row." Farkle said. "I wanna ride with Maya!" Riley said.
okay ,is it just me or is she trying to kill me?
"okay Ill ride with Lucas." Farkle said. Lucas looked at me to make sure that was okay and I gave him a reasuring smile. When we got on the roller coaster and I asked Riley. "why are you being nice to me?"
"Ill tell you later." she replied. Just then the ride slowly started moving. We started to go up, when we got to the top they had us stoped and  were we looking straight down. You could see everything, It was beautiful. Then we were suddenly droped. I screamed with my hands up.We turned left, we went upside down twice, we droped down again and before I knew it the ride was over. We got off and as I was walking towards Lucas when I was stoped. "so you wanted to know why I am being nice to you?" Riley asked.
"yea."
"Ive always been jelous of you and I hated the thought of someone bein more popular than me. so everyday since you and my brother started dating I watched yall like a tiger. I realized how happy you made my brother. I realized how much you mean to him. So I want to apoligize for being a stuck up bitch and asked to start over"
"of course, every body deserves a second chance." she leaned down to hug me and I hugged back.
"friends?" she asked.
"totally."

TIME SKIP
We were all hungry so we decided to go  eat. "Texas Roadhouse it is!" Lucas said slightly looking at me knowin I used to live in Texas. I smiled. We walked in and a waitress who was looking down started talking.
"Hi im smackle and Ill be your wait-." she looked up
"omg heyyyyy Riley!" she said giving her a hug."and lucas." she said smirking. Lucas smiled.
bitch😒
"well come right this way." Smackle said and we all followed. We sat down.(at a booth)I sat between Lucas and Riley and Vennessa sat across from me in between Farkle and Zay. (Lucas and Zay sat on the ends.)
"so what would you like to drink!" Smackle asked.
"coke." Zay said.
"sprite." Vennessa said.
"coke." Farkle said.
"lemonade" Riley said.
"sweet tea please." maya said.
"sweet tea." lucas said.
Smackle wrote all our drink orders down, smiled at Lucas and walked off. I started to tap my foot (I do that sometimes when I get mad but it only started recently.) Riley noticed and gave me a reasuring pat on the back.
We waited 10 minutes and Smackle never brought us our drinks.
"Ill go try and find her." Lucas said.
We waited another 10 minutes and Lucas still hasent came back.
"alright I go see where he went." I said
"ill go too." Riley said. We both got up and linked are arms. We turned a curve. I instantly felt my heart drop. Lucas had Smackle pend on the wall with her legs around his waist kissing.
I turned around with tears comin out my eyes. I walked over to the first table I seen who had a margerita
"can I borrow this?" I asked but didnt give them time to answer. I walked over to Lucas ans Smackle and poured the drink on Lucas's head. Lucas turned around droping Smackle. "HOW COULD YOU!?" I screamed catching many people's attention and the restraunt got quiet.
"maya-- im sorry..." Lucas said with drink all over his head and a tears falling out his eyes. "FUCK YOU!" I screamed and ran out.

Riley's Point of View
Maya just ran out and I wanted to run after her but ther was something I needed to do first. I ran up to my brother and slaped him. Then I ran out the door after Maya.

Alright I know this chapter was boring.
there was a justin bieber qoute.
A little fault in out stars action too.
yerp lucas kissed smackle..😩
dont hate me.
the stuff in the font where maya's thoughts(if you were confused)
and there ya go💘