Chapter Sixteen

Maya's Point of View
Weither i wanted to admit it or not, actions speck so much louder than words. In words I could say that I truely did like and care about Lucas. But in actions..

Lucas wants me to be his girlfriend again, and i want him to be my boyfriend. gawd i sound so cringe. but oh well, feelings are cringe. the faster you realise it the better it is for you. Anyway, back to my point. as much as our feelings are equal. its complicated. I put him through so much crap-
"Maya would you please get out of la-la land and help me kill this stupid bug."
I stiffle a laugh and walk slowly towards the door, letting the fly out of our dorm.
"now was that so hard?" i chuckle.
"yes, it really was"  he comes up to me and  wraps his arms slightly around my waist.
"have you thought about the question i asked last night?"
how do i put this nicely, oh what the hell.
"sure, Lucas, ill be your girlfriend, again."
"wait, seriously? that easy?!"
"oh shutup and kiss me before i change my mind." He smiled and presses his lips against mine. soon were moving our lips in sync until Lucas pulls away.
"Great, cause i was thinking maybe me and you could take a trip to disney next week."
"alright friar, you have one week to win me over."

💛

The rest of the day was filled with classes and if i was being completly honest with you, all day my mind drifted to Lucas. Just the fact that we just completly moved on and ignore all the crap thats happend... it surprises me. Lucas and Smackle kissed. Me and Josh started dating. Me and Lucas coinsidently were choosen to share a dorm. I realised i still had feelings for Lucas, broke up with Josh and now Im dating Lucas again. I sigh. Looking up to see that im nearing me and Lucas's dorm. I smile opening the door thinking Lucas was in there. But when I focus my eyes on the empty room, my eyebrows furrow in confusion. He didnt have any classes today, and he didnt tell me about having plans to go anywhere.

Shrugging, i placed my bag on my bed and   I pull my phone out my back pocket as I sit on my bed. I search for Lucas number and press the big green call button.
"hello"
"hey , uhm where-"
"im sorry what?"
"where are yo-"
"i cant hear youuu."
"thats because you wont shutup and list-"
"gotcha!!"
"what the hell are you talkin-"
"this is my voicemail. I probably didnt want to talk to you or im just busy. Leave a message after the over used beep."
I roll my eyes at his childish voicemail and press the end button. Reality soon hits me that ive never heard his voicemail before because he always answers.
whats the one thing that calms me down? FOOD. I jump off my bed and grab a small tub out the tiny fridge in our dorm. I then turn on the tv and sit up on Lucas's bed. I grab the remote and decide on watching Catching Fire. yes, yes i know. Its the second movie from The Hunger Games series but to be honest, its my favorite movie from the series. (SPOILER, NOT REALLY THO) I didnt really like Mocking Jay part one, mainly because Peeta and Katniss were seperated the whole movie, which means my favorite ship out the series didnt interact except a few times and I didnt really enjoy that. (SPOILER OVER) So yeah anywayss, after like ten minutes if the movie i dozed off.

💛

Lucas Point Of View
"wow i cant believe this." I huff into the phone as I walk into the dorm. I see Maya on my bed curled  into a ball with a bowl of icecream treatening to fall out her grasp.
"ill call you back." i mumble into the phone and hang up, throwing my phone onto Maya's bed. I pull my shirt over my head and place it neatly in my dirty clothes basket and then soon walk over to my bed and grab the icecream from her hand smiling to myself. She stirrs, fluttering her long eyelashes, she opens her eyes.
"hey, where have you been?" she asks pulling the back of her hands over her eyes.
"with a friend." I say.
"oh" she says and sits up, pulling my hand to were im sitting next to her. She moves to kiss me, i hesitate. she notices and pouts her lip, making me feel bad. "whats wrong.?" she asks.
"nothing." i smiled and pull her lips to mine, making me feel even worse, I don't wanna lead her on. Before you take this wrong, yes i still love her and no i didnt cheat. But after having the conversation I just had with my cousin.. this is gonna impact our relationship alot and I doupt that its strong enough to keep taking hits like these. "Lucas." Maya says pouting.
" yes, shortstacks"
"please change your ringtone."

__________
A/N : I cant wait till im done with this book so I cant edit it. Cause tbh im not very proud of this book atm.
Sidenote: I just lived 2 WEEKS without Wifi. It was one of the most BORING weeks of my life. I dont understand how people do it.