Chapter Fourteen

I woke up with Lucas's arms still around my waist. I turned my head to see his hair all messy and he looked... kinda cute. I soon rushed the thought out my head thinking about Josh again. I tried sitting up but Lucas's grip on my waist just got stronger. "Lucass" I moaned.
"let me up, i have to pee"
He soon let me up and I went to the bathroom.

   Once I was done , I walked out the bathroom, I wish I hadn't... It was Josh and Lucas. Josh akwardly looking at Lucas who was still laying in my "light blue" bed. Im sure Josh knew that was my bed and Lucas looking between me and Josh, like he was trying to read the situation.
"whats going on here?" Josh said, sounding almost scary.
"nothing, i was jus um-" i tried to finish but josh cut me off.
"fucking another guy huh?" Josh said and I looked over at Lucas to see that he had a confused look on his face.
"no, thats not at all whats going o-"
"THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MAYA" Josh demanded an answer. "I TRUSTED YOU WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOUR DORM MATE WAS YOUR 'X' "
"josh, calm down" I said walking towards him. "nothing happend"
"then please tell me why your 'x' is in your bed, shirtless."
"im in her bed because last night i had a mingrane, I feel asleep in her bed, she fell asleep in mine" Lucas decided to speak up, scaring me. I had totally forgot he was in the room.
"im still confused on why you didnt just fall asleep in your bed." josh said.
"babe, does it really matter, we didnt even sleep together." I said trying to get him to calm down.
"okay whatever." josh said grabing me by my waist. "you have to make it up to me though." he said kissing me cheek. "i have to go, but ill call you later."
"okay" i said as he kissed my cheek again.
"i love you"
"love you" I said as he closed the door.

"wow , you didnt tell me you had a boyfriend" Lucas said with a plain look on his face.
"yaaaa..." i said nervously.
"so you cant date me.. because you have a boyfriend?"
i stayed quite.
"well Maya, you kissed me, while you had a boyfriend.Whats the difference if you date me while you have a boyfriend."
"Lucas that kiss- it was a mistake."
"NO! The kiss wasn't a mistake, your the mistake! I cheated on you, by kissing another girl BACK, BECAUSE SHE MADE ME. You cheated on who ever that guys name is because well idk. Why did you cheat on him? huh. Last night you didnt have to kiss me and i didnt kiss you first. YOU made the move, not me. So please explain."
"Lucas i told you, it was all a mistake." I said as tears threatend to spill out. He was right, and I knew he was.
"well you know what, Im done with this "mistake" as you call it. Im done with you, im done with trying, and im done waiting on you." Lucas said as he threw on a shirt. "bye Maya,have a great life!" Lucas said grabing some things, walking out the door.
"wait, where are you going!?"
"away from you, its time i move on" Lucas shouted slaming the door.

That night, I called Lucas millions of times, so many times that he disabled his phone. He words surrounded my head "its time i move on"
While one part was glad and wanted Josh. There was this other part of me that missed him, that begged for him to come back, that begged to be held by him, that begged just to be near him, that begged for him to fight for me. It was an overpowering feeling. It was almost scary.

Lucas's Point of View
   My very own words surrounded my head "its time i move on." Its not that i regretted saying it, its that deep down, I as trying to convince my self that it indeed was "time i moved on."

  After running out the dorms I caught a cab, while declining all Maya's calls. I was so angry but felt so bad at the same time. I was tired of the childish games. I was tired of waiting. I knew this was whats for the best.

  I had the cab stop at a bar. I tipped him and ran in the bar. Instantly going up and getting some drinks. After 2 beers I was getting buzzed.
"hey cutie, you look like you need to get rid of some stress." a red head came up, obviously trying to seduce me. But I didnt mind. I flirted back. "i needed this" It was time i move on I told myself again.
"Wanna take this to the closet over there?" she said and i nodded.

   Once we were in the closet she instantly pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I kissed back agressivley soon taking over. I then started to think of Maya, kissing the girl harder. Next thing I knew, I lost my virginity to some red hed, that I didnt even know.

Maya's Point of View
It has been 2 days since Lucas stormed out. I broke up with Josh the other day because I realised that I really did care for Lucas. So much that I knew I needed to give him another chance. I grabbed my purse and keys determined to find Lucas. I got in my car and drove all the way back home, to Lucas's house.

Once I arrived I knocked on the door. But only to be suprised by Chase. "oh hey, Maya right?" he said opening the door wider. At this point I could barley breathe, he had nothing on but a towel over his waist . I never noticed how attractive he was, I guess I was way to into Lucas to even care.
But Damn
Chase was GORGEOUS.
"uh yea, Is um, Lucas here?" I said looking at his stomach and then quickly trying to act like i was looking for Lucas in the house. Obviously amusing Chase.
"like what you see?" Chase asked.
"uh, I dont see anything."
"com on hun, i saw you checking me out."
"ha funny, i only check library books out, where's Lucas?"
"I was told to tell everyone where he is but.. you."
"tell me!"
"And what do i get out of this?" Chase asked with a smirk. I was now irratated. I pushed Chase in the house closing the door behind us with my foot. I slammed him into the wall and kissed his neck causing him to moan. I pulled away once I was comfident that a huge hickee would be left on his neck.
"now tell me where your brother is!"
"he has been living with this red head."

_______
HOLY CRAP, I UPDATED!! I have been so lost with the storyline on this book but now, IM BACK ON TRACK. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA😂💗

comment what you think, comments always inspire me to keep going.