Chapter Ten

Maya's Point of View
i cant believe it. did that really just happen. Why and I still running? whats that?
"maya?! NO!" *boom*

Riley's Point of View
God this girl can run fast. wait no there is a car. "Maya?! NO!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.But I was to late. "Maya, OH MY GOD maya!?" I said running up to her still body.
maya was just hit by a car, oh god what do I do. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. "Hello, this is 911, whats your emergency."
"hello, my friend was just hit by a car, she umm *sniff* isnt moving." I said while crying. "Okay, calm down, sweetie, can you tell me where you are."
"LiveCity street."
"okay we will send help but stay on the phone with me okay sweet heart."
"okay *sniff* "
"can you check her pulse for me."
"Mam' PLEASE HURRY I DONT FEEL ANYTHING!"
5 minutes later.
"there here!"
"okay you can hang up now."
I hung up the phone and watched them put her on a strecher. They then let me in the back with her and we were rushed to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital and they admidiatly took her to do some tests. I texted her mom.
To Katy: Hey its Riley, please come to the hosital, Maya has been hit by a car😭
From Katy: are you serious!?Ill be there in a few😭 is she okay?
To Katy: Idk😭 hurryy
Then Farkle
To Farkle: hey babe, Idk what you know but Lucas kissed Smackle, Maya saw and she poured a drink oh his head and ran out and now she is in the Hospital because she got hit by a car.😭please come I need you❤️
From Farkle: That JERK! Ofc ill be there. I'll bring Zay and Vennessa with me.

Farkle's Point of View
"come on guys." I said getting up.
"where are we going?" Zay asked.
"The hospital, Maya got hit by a car."
"WHAT? Is she okay?" Lucas came out of no where and said.
"I always knew you were just a face! You creapy creap creap." I said while I slaped him.
"oww. what was that for." He asked
" you hurt Maya, so I hurt you!" i said grabing Zay and Vennessa's arm and pulled them out the restraunt.

Lucas's Point of View
*flashback*
"Ill go try and find her. " I walked around the corner and there she was. "you never brought us our drinks." I said backing away.
"aww are you thirsty." she said. She was now scaring me. She came closer to me. "If you dont kiss me right now, Something bad is gonna happen to Maya."
"NO you wont dare touch her, she has been through enough!"
"then kiss me."
I hesitated. She pulled me close to her and placed her lips on mine . She pulled me to the wall and wraped her legs around me. I kissed back. After a few minutes of making out I felt something very cold on my head. I turned around. It was Maya. She poured a drink on my head and she had tears falling down her face "HOW COULD YOU?!" she said. Then she ran out. I wanted to run after her but I needed to process what just happend. After standing there for a second I got slaped real hard. By my own sister.
*flashback over*
maya was just hit by a car. Its all my fault.
I ran as fast as I could out of Texas Roadhouse and all the way to the hospital. I ran for about 20 minutes straight before I finally got there. I ran inside and I saw Riley.
"WHERE IS SHE!?" I basically demanded for an answer. Riley ran up to me.
"you need to calm down." she said pulling me out the hospital. Once we were out she said.
"she is in testing."
"Is she okay?"
"I dont know." she said with a tear falling down her face.
"I really want to be mad at you but- I know you didnt mean for this to happen.But why would you kiss Smackle when you have a girl like Maya?" she added
"I had no choice, she said she was gonna hurt Maya."
"what? That bitch... come on lets go back in." she said pulling me.
Once we got back in I realized how many people were actualy there for Maya and Im guessing each of them knew the story because they all gave me dirty looks.
20 minutes later
"mrs. hart." the dotor said and everyone turned around facing the doctor.
"maya is out of testing but she isnt doing very well. She has two broken ribs and some enternal bleeding."
Maya's mom fell to the ground and started to cry. I felt tears falling down my face. "can I see her?" Katy asked.
"yes of course.Follow me."
"Mrs.Hart, can I come." She turned around and gave me a dirty look. "i guess." she said with an angry/sad expression. We walked in and I saw The Blonde attacked to a whole bunch of cords and her eyes barley open. When she saw me she immediatly looked at her mother and smiled.
"hey, sweetie, how are you doing?" maya's mom asked with tears filling her eyes.
"ive been better." Maya said and laughed and Katy laughed a little.
"ill be alright mom, dont worry."
"can I talk to Maya alone for a minute?" I asked.
They both looked at me and Katy looked down at Maya and smiled.
"If you need me Ill be right here" she said to Maya and walked out the room.
"Lucas why are you here?"
"Look Maya im sorry but-"
She cut me off "but nothing Lucas you kissed another girl, and there is no point of talking about this because it hurts to talk. My ribs hurt and I really liked you Lucas- but i-i cant do this..at least not now, Im on machines just to breathe Lucas just please, not now.."
"i really like you too Maya, I hope you get better soon." I smiled and walked out.

1 MONTH LATER (Maya's Point of View)
Im finally out the hospital. I had surgery and they sent me home. Me and Lucas havent really talked and Im glad we havent because he rarley came to see me the whole time I was in the hospital. But Riley was there everyday.
They dont know who hit me but who ever it is is gonna a felony because it was considered a Hit and Run. Graduation is in 2 days and I cant wait because I got excepted in 2 colleges. The college me and Lucas said we were gonna go to together and another college I applied for. I dont really know which one to choose. I really dont want to run into Lucas.

And thats a wrap for this chapter. There is still MORE DRAMA to come.

Which college do you think she is gonna choose?

Hope you liked it.💘