Chapter Eleven

Maya's Point of View
Today is the day that we graduate. I woke up and put on a gold dress to go under my graduation gown. After putting on makeup and curling my hair I got a text from Riley.
From Riley: Be at your house in 5.
To Riley: k
I quickly ran down the stairs were my mom was and we ate breakfast. Soon Riley arrived and we drove to school together.

SKIPING THE FIRST PART OF GRADUATION (Maya point of view)
Once they called all the graduates names it was now time for speeches. Mr. Matthews walked to the stage. "My first period class was given a project to gives speeches. We will start with Missy."
Oh no I never wrote a speech.ah Ill wing it.
"Hi Everybody Im Missy and I wanted to make my speech on The New Girl. Every school and every year there is a NEW GIRL. This year we got Maya Hart. Sometimes the new girl becomes popular and sometime they are bullied. But Maya Hart became popular but NOT for being stuck up. She got popular by being HERSELF and standing up to The Mean Girl which at the time was Riley. Riley and Maya are now good friends, so no hate towards Riley. Anyway I just wanted to say. Being yourself is MORE THAN okay. Start doing it!" everyone clapped and then Mr.Matthews called up Riley.
"Hi, Im Riley Matthews and I did my speech on bullying. For the longest time I was a bully. Bulling made me feel better about myself. I was running from all the taunts that I had growing up. I used to be bullied for being smart or a nerd. So I felt I need to become dumb and fake to become popular. So thats what I did. BUT THEN Maya Hart. She was diffrent, she didnt let me walk all over her like everybody else did. I didnt like that but at the same time I DID. She inspired me. She changed me. Love you Maya!" I smiled "love you too." I mouthed.
"Lucas Matthews." Mr.Matthews said.
Lucas walked up to the stage but he didnt have paper or notecards in his hand.(he is about to wing his speech too.) Many girls screamed as if he was famous.
"Im Lucas Friar. Im THE POPULAR BOY,right? WRONG. Im much more then that. Im a sensitive guy who plays Football. This year I meet this girl. Everyone seems to of wrote there speechs about, Maya Hart. She was diffrent, she was a challenge , she seen more than a Football player. But I kissed another girl when I was already dating the best one in the world. I messed it all up. I just wanna say to you boys , if you have a girl as special as Maya dont ever let her slip out of your hands. You may never get her back." and with that Lucas waved and ran off the stage. Girls started to turn around and stare at me. I started walking off towards my car.
"um Maya Hart." Mr.Matthews said. great I have to make a speech after that?
I walked to the stage and I smiled.
"Im Maya, Maya Hart. The girl everyone is talking about. In life we do some things. Things we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay in our heads a million times. But they all make us who we are and in the end they shade every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldnt be the person we are. So just live, make mistakes,have wonderful memories.But never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly where it is you are going." people clapped and I walked off the stage. I was walking towards my car when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around. It was Riley.
"where are you goin?"
"home."
"why? I thought you were gonna spend the night after."
"we never talked about that, and i cant, not after what Lucas just said..."
"well i mean i just assumed. but i can come over your house."
"yea sure." I said hopping in my car. She did the same. "I need to go get my clothes and phone from my house."
why tf would she leave her phone at home?
"okay whateva." I said starting the car and driving towards her house.
why would he say that? does he love me? do i really mean that much to him?
"Maya are you okay?" Riley said staring at my confused/thinking face.
"yea, Im fine." I said snapping out of it.
"why?" I added
"you look like your confused about something and your gripping the stearing wheel like your trying to kill it." Riley said a little frightend. I look down at my hands and realized my tight grip, I slowly let off my grip and smiled. "Im just thinking."
"bout wha-" Riley started but we were at her house so I cut her off and said
"We are here"
She looked at me then she hopped out the car. After 5 minutes she came back out with a bag and got in the car. I started my car again andwe walked over to my house and walked up to my room and I changed into a tanktop with short shorts and riley changed to a tanktop with leggings.
"so what college are you going to?" Riley said
" im gonna avoid running into Lucas so what do you think?"
"maya you cant let Lucas determain what college you go to. Plus Im gonna be there and so is Farkle so if you go to the other one your gonna be lonley."
"you know what your right!" I said. I marched down the stairs and grabed my favorite icecream , strawberry with actualy cunks of strawberries and walked back up to my room. I grabbed my laptop and went to Netflix. We watched Means Girls and Gossip Girls. Soon after we fell to sleep.

"Maya! Breakfast is ready." I woke up to my mom screaming. I ran my hands through my bed head and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I woke Riley up, grabed a sweater, put it on and walked down the stairs. "morning mom." I said sitting down.
"morning mom." Riley said running down the stairs and sitting down beside me.
"morning girls." My mom smiled and handed us our plates.
"guess what? Maya desided what college she is going to!" Riley said all happy and goofy.
"oh really?"
"yupp and she is saying with MEEE."
I laughed "dont make me regret it."
riley is like a totally diffrent person now.
Just then my moms phone rang
"hello." my mom said.
"yes this is her."
"oh my gosh are you serious."
"thats great!"
"okay bye."
I looked at my mom curious. "what?" I said.
"well they found out who hit you. It was Bradlee and the arrested him!"
"Thats great!"
"I know Right!"

After Breakfast me and Riley desided we wanted to go shoping so we both changed.

Once we got changed we got in my car and went to the mall. We walked around and got many things and saw many cute guys.
"mac and cheese, mac and cheese." I said bumping Riley in the shoulder, point at a guy who was walking towards us. "Im Josh." he said with a smile.
oh my gosh he is sooo cute. act cool Maya act cool.
"Im Maya and this is my best friend Riley."
After that we pretty much all three walked aroud the mall laughing and making jokes.
"We should get going." I said looking down at the time.
"yea, umm can I get your number?" he said not making it obvious who he was talking to.
"who?" Riley said.
"Maya. Can I have your number?" I smiled "sure."

Me and Riley got in my car. "so you like him?"
"maybe.." I said smiling.
Riley looked disapointed "oh well thats good." she said and she smiled but you could tell it was fake. I doped her off at home and I got a text.
From unknown: hey maya its josh😃
To Josh: hey josh

There is about to be ALOT of drama. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter i know it was a little boring💙💙