Chapter Four

*beep* beep* my alarm said. So I slaped it and rolled out of bed.  I then thought about what happend last night , I rolled my eyes and then walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I straightend my hair and put on some natural makeup and put on some clothes.

 I straightend my hair and put on some natural makeup and put on some clothes

After that I headed downstairs. Nobody was home because they were all at work so I cooked some eggs for myself and ate them. I then grabed my Football bag, my keys and my phone and headed out my door. "Hey, shortstackes, can I catch a ride again." Lucas said walking over to me with his football bag. "did riley and smackle leave you?" I said with a little attitude.
"no, I just dont wanna ride with them."
"yea, hackleberry you can catch a ride." I said as he handed me his bag to put in the trunk. Once I put both our football bags in the trunk I got in my car and started driving to the school. "maya, im sorry about last night." lucas said out of no where.
"what are you apologizing for? You didnt do anything."
"Im just sorry, okay."
"yea, okay huckleberry."
Once we got to the school we both got out and started walking in the school. People were staring. Then a angry brunnette stormed our way.
"DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM." she said looking at me.
"Didnt I tell you that YOU will NOT talk to me like anything less than a human, oh and you have no right to tell ME what to do."
She looked at me stunned "you have no idea who you are messing with." she said with an evil face.
"Right back at you."
"Im the queen of this school, i really dont think you wanna be on my bad side."
" the way your talking to me now shows that I already am, and let me tell you somthing you may THINK your the QUEEN of this school but you WILL NOT be the queen of me, or feel like you can control me , because you cant and you wont and there is nothing you can do about it."
"you will regret this."
"okay cool, nice talking to ya." I said as I walked off.
"Maya!" I heard someone say.
"what Lucas?!"
"im sorry about her, but I really think you should apoligize."
"are you being serious?"
"yes."
"wow, I cant believe this, you want me to say sorry to someone who has been trying to make my life miserable since the day I came here. You know what, I dont even care anymore, have a nice life Lucas." I said as I walked off.
I went to my first class which was history. "hello, miss hart."
"hi, mr.b." I said as I sat down next to Zay. Class began and a note was passed to me from Zay.
Zay: I heard you and Lucas arent really friends anymore, are you okay.
Maya: Yea, im fine, why?
Zay: Well could I take you out on a date?
Maya: yea sure :)
Zay: Ill pick you up tonight at 9.
Maya: okay, I have to babysit Lucas's sister till 8:30.
Zay: okay, well see you then:)
Then it hit me I have football practice, i have to babysit and I have a date.

TIME SKIP TO FOOTBALL PRACTICE

I went to my car and Lucas was already standing there.
"i came-" he started but I cut him off "to get your football bag, I know." I opened my trunk and handed him his bag. He walked off with a sad face but I didnt care. I grabed my football bag and changed into my jersey and tights. Then I walked to the field. "hey maya!" Zay said sitting down with Farkle and Lucas. "hey zay." I said. But since Lucas was over there I didnt go over there I just sat down where I was.

Lucas's Point of View
"Lucas guess what. I scored a date tonight." Zay said as  walked over to Maya's car.
"cool Zay, im proud of you." I said not caring.
When I got to maya's car she wasent there so I waited. I waited about 5 minutes and then I saw her walking out the school. When she got to the car I said "I came-" and she cut me off "to get your bag, i know." she said with attitude. She handed me my bag and I walked off disappointed. I then walked to the field and sat next to Farkle and Zay. "Zay got a date tonight." Farkle said.
" i know he told me."
"hey maya!" Zay said out of no where, he nearly gave me a heart attack. 
when did maya and zay get close?
"hey zay." she said as she sat down with a big smile on her face, although im pretty sure she didnt notice. He hair was blowing with the wind as she sat down. She looked beautiful. "okay, everybody lets line up!" Coach said as we obeyed him.

TIME SKIP TO END OF PRAC.

Maya's Point of View
Practice was over so I got in my car and drove home. When I got home I went straight upstairs to my bathroom and took a shower. Then I put on a crop top with some leggings.

 Then I put on a crop top with some leggings

I then walked next door to babysit. I knocked on the door and lucas opened it. "Hey." he said as he let me in.
"where is Ava?"
"In her room." he said with a sad face.
I started walking up the stairs to her room. "maya.. Im sorry okay."
"ya ya, apology excepted."
"no maya, I really am."
"okay, what do you want from me, your confusing, I mean we almost kiss, then you tell a girl I have nothing she dosent have which is quiet offensive, then you talk to me like were friends, then after someone is harrasing me you tell ME to apoligize. You aploigize to me, and i exept. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME."
"this." he said as he walked towards me. "wha- " I got cutt off from him placing his lips on mine. I kissed back but then I pulled away. "Lucas, I cant do this."
"why?"
"I have a date tonight."
"oh. Is it Zay?"
"yea." I said as I walked up to ava's room.
"hey, ava."
"MAYA!" she said as she ran up to me hugging me.
After playing with her for a while, she feel asleep so I put her in bed and walked downstairs. "Maya? We are home." said mrs.matthews.
"hey, ava's alseep." I said pointing upstairs.
"okay thank you and here is your money for today and yesterday." she said handing me a 50.
"wow, um thank you." I said walking out the door.
I then walked home and changed once again into a black rumpor.

I was ready for my date

Find out what happens on Maya's date with Lucas.
Did you like this chapter?
Sorry if it was boring.