Chapter Seven

Maya's Point of View
It was 6:00 when my phone *beep*. It woke me up so I reached over and grabed my phone. I had one text from Zay.
From Zay: Hey, um, so about that date, are you okay?
To Zay: yea im fine
From Zay: Are you sure
To Zay: yea
From Zay: would you like to try over again?
To Zay: Me and Lucas are going bowling tonight. So maybe tommorow.
After I sent that text I got up and put on a long sleve shirt and tights to cover up my brusied body. I then put on some makeup and brushed my hair. I went downstairs, told my mom bye and left for school. I pulled up at the school and I walked to my locker. I got some books and headed to class.
"okay class, we are going to be doing a project, Basically you pick a topic that is important to you and you make a speech about it. You will preform your speech to the whole school.Any questions?"
Riley raised her hand "So if the whole school is doing this, isnt that gonna be to many speeches and take foreva."
"no just this class is doing it, the other classes are doing a book report."

TIME SKIP

It was now lunch and Lucas and Zay walked up to me. "hey Maya." they said at the same time.
"hey lucas, zay."
Just then as we were walking to a table Riley sticks her leg out and trips me. I almost fell but Lucas caught me. I turned around to see a pleased Riley. We sat down and Riley came and pushed Lucas over and sat in front of me.
"Now I see why your ex almost killed you." Riley said staring straight at me. I wanted to punch her right in her face but instead I got up and I started running to the girls bathroom. I heard "MAYA! WAIT!" and then I felt someone grab my wrist the same wrist Bradlee brusied from squeezing. I winced at the pain and turned around to see it was Lucas. I slapped him without thinking and continued to run.

Lucas's Point of View
Maya slapped me and continued to run. I stood there "WTF was that for?" I whispered.

Maya's Point of View
I ran until I was in the girl's bathroom. I was crying a pool. I looked at my self in the mirror and just cried. I cried until I felt a hand on my back rubbing it. I turned around. "Hi, im Missy." she said with a smile. She was actualy really pretty. "hey." I said with a small smile.
"you know its always good to see a popular girl in tears."
"and why is that." I said sniffing.
"It shows you have a heart, and it just shows that even the strongest people cry. Maya alot of girls want to be you. They want to be you because ever since the day you came here you stood up for yourself and you would let anyone talk to you in disrespect. Expecially Riley, she puts shame to every girl at this school. I dont know what she said to make you cry, but just know you arent and punk or a crybaby for letting her get to you, Im sure whatever she said was harsh. Stay strong for the rest of us girls though." and with that she left with a comforting smile. I wiped my tears off my face,then I walked back into the cafeteria. Everyone was quiet. Until Ranger Rick yelled "Maya!" and he started walking towards me. "im sorry for sla-" I started but he cutt me off by pressing his lips on mine. I kissed back. I eventualy pulled away know the whole school was staring at us. We started to walk back to our table "NOTHIN ELSE TO SEE HERE!" i yelled and everyone started talking again. "WOW, Lucas your such a friend." Zay says really angry.
"what are you talking about!?"
"you just kissed my girl."
"Your girl?"
"yes, my girl!"
I stood there not knowing what to say.
"you arent official."
"so, she went on a date with me."
"and she goin on one with me tonight!"
"you know what man forget you..." Zay said walkin off.
I ran up to Zay and jumped on his back
"where do you think your going mister?"
"Maya get down!" Zay said angry.
"I will when you walk over there and sit down." He of course obeyed.
"Sorry I lost my chill." Zay said.

TIME SKIP TO MOVIE DATE

Maya's Point of View
It was 8:30 and Lucas was gonna pick me up at 9:00. I straightend my hair and put on a rumper.

When I finished I heard a knock at my door

When I finished I heard a knock at my door. I ran downstairs to open the door. "hey, maya you look..beautiful."
"thanks huckleberry, your look pretty good yourself. I said as I blushed. "thank you, shall we go?"
"of course" I said as I closed the door and walked to the car.

TIME SKIP TO MOVIES
When we got to the movies we got some popcorn and headed into the screening room. We sat down in the very back of the movie theater were noone else was. About 20 minutes in,he put his arm around me and I layed my head on his chest. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I turned to look at him and he pecked my lips. I couldnt help but blush and smile. When the movies were over he walked me to my door and told me "I had a great time tonight."
"so did I." I replied.
He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. I kissed back and then he pulled away. "would you like to be my OFFICAL girlfriend?"
"Yes!" I said standing on my tippy toes to peck his lips.

Sorry for the boring chapter💙
love yall❤️