Chapter 1

A\N-hello fellow fangirls and fanboys, I am brought to you today by......I don't care let's just start the story I'm to lazy anyway so here you go enjoy. Wait hold up almost forgot. I got this idea from a bunch of different fanfictions and I was like wow, I should write something like that so here you go.

Newt's POV:

So here we are now me and Tommy in the dead heads and I can guess that you guessed what we just finished doing. In case not let me put it this way. We had good of the time.....yeah​ that's not sugar coding but it will do. Annndd.... we have to get back

"Tommy come on ya shank get up we have to get back before people wake up." He groaned and said "Newt I'm pretty sure we woke up the whole glade." I turned red and turned to get my clothes on he just laughed "awwe newtie you were blushing...your cute when you do that you know..."

I giggled as he put he arms around my waist "I love you. You know and when we get out of here I want to spend the rest of our.." He paused a second to think. "Well what ever lives we have together." He let out as we started walking back. "I love you to Tommy." I say kissing his cheek.

We finally get to the hammocks and we instantly fall asleep.

***** TIME SKIP CAUSE ITS MY LIFE.*****

I woke up in the morning to Tommy gone. He's probably in the maze. I sigh and head to work.

I go through out the day talking to the gladers, waiting for Tommy. (Oh BTW there is no Teresa in this cause I dislike her.....hate all you want I have my reasons.) As the day goes by I pull more weeds and I feel a strange feeling in my stomach, probably nothing, just cramps from working the normal. I think that when we see Thomas and Minho coming back "Hey Tommy hey Min." I greet them as they approach. " Newt call a meeting" "Why Tommy are you guys ok?" "We found a way out." And with that they were off.

I call the meeting and approach the building. I feel a vile come up my throat, so I run to a bush close by and puke. Luckily nobody was around so I could go by unnoticed. I wipe my mouth, the urge to puke still there. I take a deep breath. "OK so I brought this meeting to notice because Tommy and Minho here found something in the maze. Care to explain." I say walking into the hut and looking around as I sit down.

Tommy looks at me with a worrying look. Man I can get noting past him. I think he shrugged it off because he puts his attention on the gladers "we found a way out of the maze..." He pauses due to the uproar in the room.

"QUIET!" I yell. It goes silent so I motion him to go on as I put my head in my hands suddenly having a major headache "We were heading down to section 8 when we saw 7 was open we went to check it out and found out where we need to go. Before we say how, we need to let you know it is dangerous but it is worth a shot. Plus I remember something about it." "We need to head down the greiver hole" Minho finished for him.

"How to we know to trust this shank. What if this way out is just a death trap." Gally speaks up. "Its the only way Gally." "Not if we all di-" Gally was cut off by a scream. One of the runners rush into the hut "The doors won't close." I sit up. My head still pounding.

"Everyone get down and block the doors." I say holding my head. "Newt... hey are you okay? You seem out of it." "I'm fine tommy go help I'll be here." He hesitates then gives me a nod, rushing to help the others.

*time skip cause I can*

After the grievers left we lost quite a few people including Alby. We walk out side and all we see is destruction. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT GREENIE" Gally yelled pushing Thomas down. Me, Chuck, Frypan and Minho hold him back. "Its all my fault....I need to remember." I heard Thomas whisper he grabbed a Griever tail and injected himself. "TOMMY NO!"

Thomas's POV:

I woke up on the ground sweating as all the memories come back. I gasp and sit up straight. I look around and see Minho, Chuck, and Newt sitting on the outside of the box "What happened while I was out." I say "Well ya shank, Gally took charge and decided to banish you at sun down." Minho replied

"Guys I remember and I know that.... That is the way out....I also remember me working with them guys I did this to you. I'm so sorry." I say they look shocked but Newt speaks up "It doesn't matter, any of it. Because who we were before doesn't matter its who we are now and where we are now is what we should worry about." "So your not mad." "No Thomas it wasn't your fault." Chuck says happily "But now we need a plan and I have one."

~•~

Its now sun down and I'm waiting to get banished, however i pretend to be passed out as they drag me to a post. I wait a second before I shout "NOW" and the boys in the plan attack and fall behind me with their weapons. So far we have Frypan, Minho, Chuck, Newt, and Winston. "Anyone else who joins is welcome to we know this is the way out it is freedom." People join us hesitantly.

"Come on Gally this is your chance" Gally shakes his head and laughed "he doesn't know what he's talking about he just got here. Once you leave you can never come back." Nobody moved "so be it have fun running from Griever's." I look to the others and motion to the door, the start to head out, I take one last glance before running with them.

We finally get to section 7 when I notice Newt struggling "Newt are you okay? " I pull him to the back "I'm fine Tommy it's my leg I swear, it's acting up, thanks for caring....... I-I love you." He said pecking my lips. "I love you to Newtie."

We get back to the group and head down the path to doors when we noticed Griever's. "Guys we have to fight.. Okay? Fight for freedom." We charge at them losing boys left and right as we fight. We finally get to the Griever hole which is more like a hole in a wall. And Minho calls out the password as we continue to fight them off. Most of us made it through.

We didn't know where to go, so we followed signs. We walk down countless hallways and find ourselves in a room filled with bodies, broken computers with glass everywhere.

When a video pops up on the last computer screen I make sure to grab Newt's hand. "Hello my name is Ava Paige and I am here to tell you you have just completed the Maze Trails...."

~•~