Chapter 14

Newts pov

I all I know is that one second I was asleep in my bed and the next I was waking up to a crash in the living room and 2 new heart beats.....

I get up and put a shirt on.....I wonder how that happened. Anyway I need to head downstairs....so I do.....

When I get downstairs I see 2 teens I have never seen before....covered in blood "Oi who are you?" I yell once I get into the living room where they are placed. They both turned there heads to me at the same time and squinted there eyes. To say creepy.....it would be an understatement...."Um I asked a bloody question!" I say again. One of them sighs. "Hello I am Dylan and this Is my brother Camryn." A, apparently, boy announced.

Camryn ^^ (in the pic)

And Dylan ^^ (with out the blood this is what they look like you don't know how awkward I felt looking up pictures of boys

And Dylan ^^ (with out the blood this is what they look like you don't know how awkward I felt looking up pictures of boys..Even though they might be the same boy......I used tumblr Grrrrrr...)

I nod and ask " well why are you here?" I look a around to see Derek joined me in the room. Derek growled and they bowed their heads. Omegas..... "I am Derek Hale alpha status who are you and why are you here?" I role my eyes. I already asked them tsk.. "my name is Dylan Ackerman and this is my brother Camryn Ackerman. We are both in omega status." Derek nods and motions for him to continue. "We are on the run and we were told by a friendly hunter named Argent to meet someone by the name of Allison here. Is she here?" I look at them "why yes she is. Well little pups my name is Newt Stilinski Alpha status and if you are going to be meeting the rest of the pups and Allison we need to get the blood off of you. I'm guessing a wolf form hunt?" They nod and smile "thank you." Camryn said as his brother noded. I smile back "well don't just bloody stand there follow me." I say starting to walk up there stairs and they soon follow as Derek watches us.

I take them to the grand guest bathroom "well here you are there should be fresh towels and extra clothes in the third and forth drawers just call me when you get out or knock on my door which is one door down on the right side." I exit the bathroom and head to the 'newtmas' room to get properly dressed to start the day. I sigh when I walk in and see Thomas with Isaac cuddling into his side. I kiss him away and he smiles walking up "good morning to you to Newt." He yawns and gets up slowly and puts Izzy in his crib in the room. He wraps his arms around my waist as I look for clothes. "Hmmm....why are you up so early?" He mumbles into my neck. I sigh and turn around to face him putting my head into the crook of his neck. "Two new omegas..  they seem like nice kids and they need to see Allison." He nods. "Could you go wake everyone and tell them to meet us in the living room like now. I can get Izzy dressed. " Tommy nods again and pecks my lips then leaves the room.

I quickly get dressed and get Izzy changed. I give him his bottle right as there is a knock on my door. I open it to see Camryn and Dylan. I smile and say "well hello you two. Wait here one second." They nod and watch me grab Izzy's bag and head back to the door "who is this little guy?" Camryn asks with a smile as he plays with Izzys hand and Izzy giggles. "This is my son Isaac but you can say Izzy or call him Izzy. Would you like to hold him?" He looks surprised but nods nothing less. I hand him Izzy and him and Dylan fangirl as I laugh. "Be careful and follow me." They nod smiling and follow me into the living room.

As we enter the room I notice everyone is in there "good morning pups!" I exclaim and they all say it back. Everyone perks up and gets on alert when they see Camryn and Dylan with the baby. "Who are they?" Malia growls. "Calm down these are the new omegas..for now.. of the pack. This is Camryn and this is Dylan. Say hello."  Everyone said hello and the two blushes and said it back. I already feel a connection with these two. I smile and say "well than why don't we introduce everyone shall we" everyone nods and the twins take a seat and I take Izzy back. 

 (I'm so sorry if I spell there names wrong)

"Scott McCall, werewolf, alpha status."

"Isaac Lahey, werewolf, beta status"

"Malia Tate, werecoyote, beta status"

"Stiles Stilinski, human, sarcastic status" everyone laughs

"Lydia Martin, banshee and I don't have a status" Lydia roles her eyes and cuddles back with Stiles.

"Liam Dunbar, werewolf, Beta status"

"Brett Talbot, werewolf, Beta status and Liam is my mate" Brett says and smiles at Liam in which he smiles back.

"Thomas Stilinski, human for now." I smirk.

"Derek Hale as you know, werewolf, alpha status"

"Kira Yukimura, Kitsune, beta status I guess" and she shrugs.

"Allison Argent, human, Hunter status."

The twins go wide eye and say "we where supposed to look for you." Before they could continue I butt in "we will talk about that in a moment" I quickly add" Oh by the way some of us are not here at the moment so you will be able to meet them later." They nod.

"Since most of us are here why don't you introduce yourselves fully." I say

They look at each other and shrug "hi my name is Camryn Ackerman, I'm a werewolf, omega status." He looks at his twin and Dylan sighs.

"Hello my name is Dylan Ackerman, I'm a werewolf and I'm omega status." We all nod.

"Now that the introductions are done.....why don't we start." Derek says standing up. We all nod and look his way. "Lets start off with why you needed to find Alison." He says looking at the twins. They look at each other.

"He told us to warn you." We all look at them.

"Why would you need to warn us? What's wrong?" I ask. They look down. "There is a new threat coming to beacon hills." Camryn starts and Dylan finishes with.

"Its called the Blamare (randomly made this ) they are a group of vampires." We all look confused.

"Are they deadly?" Allison asks and everyone else nods.

The twins look at each other and nod. "Very."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N and I am done with that chapter......finally I'm sorry it took so long I've been busy lately... But anyway I hope you liked it. Vote and comment if you have any ideas and I guess I will see you next time I update....later my runners