Chapter 16

Newt's POV:

previously:

"what's the plan?" Derek looks at me end back to the pack. "We wait. We know they are coming so.....we take precautions. We look for new comers and we make sure everyone is safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek finishes talking and everyone nods "okay everyone carry on your morning. We will keep talking and inform you later-....wait isn't there school today?" I ask questioning the pack. Everything is silent for a moment when all of a sudden panic arises "WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!" Stiles yells trying to get up but failing miserably, as he fell on his face. Everyone laughs but soon goes back into panic, running upstairs and out of the room. "And look for new people!" Derek yells. We get several replies and me, Thomas and Derek laugh.

Soon everyone is out of the door and off to school. I look back to Dylan and Cameron, smiling. "How did you guys go from serious and deadly, to running out of the house to get to school." I shrug still smiling. " eh. Its the normal. They go to school as we fight the bad guys all the time." I say walking back to Tommy, careful not to wake Izzy. "What about you, Thomas, and Derek? Do you guys go to school?" Dylan asks curiously. I shake my head "Derek is already graduated. He's like 30-" I'm cut off by a growl. "I'm like 24." Derek easy in a mocking tone.

 I role my eyes and continue "anyway... Me and Tommy here just got out of something a while back, and well he technically already graduated at 17, same for me aaannnddd I just didn't want to go to school." I shrug and feel Tommy put his hand on my hip. I look to him and smile and he smiles back. I look back at the twins to see them talking to each other silently. "Do we have to go to school?" Cameron perks up asking. "Have you gone to school before." Derek cuts in, I nod along with the question also wanting to know.

Cameron became quite thoughtful for a moment so Dylan said "we have been to kindergarten, 1st grade through 7th grade, um....then we both skipped 8-9th grade. And we recently finished 10th grade." I nod and look to Derek, then back to them! "Well that means you would be in the same grade as the pack! So yes you will both be going to school-" they both let out groans. "-plus you could still help us out by looking out for the pack." I laugh lightly as I finish my statement. I look at them with soft eyes before saying "Cameron and Dylan Ackerman, omega status." They perk up suddenly and bow their heads. "Newt what are you doing?" Derek questions, curious about what I'm randomly about to do. "Would you Cameron and Dylan Ackerman accept being the Betas of the Lahey-Stilinski Pack?" I ask with hope.

They both look at me with smiles "I, Cameron Ackerman accept to be the Beta of the Lahey-Stilinski pack." Cameron says and his eyes flash from a full yellow to a bright orange. "I, Dylan Ackerman accept to be the Beta of the Lahey-Stilinski Pack." His eyes do the same! I smile and my eyes flash the bright, Alpha red, signalling the bond has been finalized. I look to the twins and see them wit bright smiles. "Well welcome officially to the pack...I guess." I laugh. I feel Thomas rub my back and Derek is nodding. 

"Thank you Alpha." Dylan says "Please, just say Newt or even mom. The pack let's it slip every now and then, but I don't mind. Oh and since you are in my pack, you will feel a string connection to the Hale pack. Almost as if we are all one pack. Its because of our " bond"." They both nod. "And since you are both now apart of this pack, we need to get you an official bedroom." They both look to each other exited. "Now do you want separate rooms? Or a room together?" They think for a moment before answering with the room together. "Okay then. Let's go get you a room." I smile and began walking upstairs to find more room for my two new pups. I wonder what the pack will think of our new addition? Guess we will find out when they get back from school. Speaking of.......I wonder how things are going?....

Stiles' POV:

School is hell. Ugh why do we need to know this......I wish I could have just stayed at home today. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and the principal coming in with what looks to be like new students. "Class these are your new exchange students. Jake Edwards (no not the YouTuber.....I'm just using his name.....love you Jake <3), Emma Edwards, and Marcus Edwards." They smile and wave a small hello.... But Jake for some reason kept looking at me....weird......wait....new students.... Blamare's.....oh please don't be deadly vampires that want to kill my friends.

 Your all really cute....wait huh?!?!?....your straight Stiles...AND DATING LYDIA!!!.... But I can just look.... Just no touching. I look to Jake and see him still staring. A blush tints my cheeks and I look down for a few seconds, when I look back up , Jake is sitting right in front of me, Emma to my right and Marcus to my Left..... Oh no what's gonna happen now.....I need to tell Derek...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N well I hope you enjoyed that....I threw in a w more characters...DRAAMMAAAA!!!....any who I hop you likes this chapter, message me if you have any ideas!! I'll see you next Saturday my peeps!!

Song- dear Maria, count me in -all time low

~Bella