Epilogue

Author POV:

The months went by and now Newts due date has arrived. By this time the Blamares and the wolf pack have signed a peace treaty due to members being mates.

Speaking of. Stiles and Jake are in a happy relationship, as mates. Same with Lydia and Emma.

Thomas and Newt found out the new baby will be a girl. They were thinking of naming the baby Melissa after Scott's mom. but then they thought of a newer name. Summer. Summer  Stilinski.

Newt and Thomas are engaged and are planning on getting married after the birth of baby summer. Minho and Aris will be their best men. They are visiting for a bit. They are traveling around the world, not liking stating in one place for to long. But they are gonna take a chance.

Derek found someone to make him happy as well. Not a Blamare. But a close relation. A witch. Bonnie I do think her name was. Derek is really protective of her.

The pack has still been happy and doing the normal puppy piles, of course not Newt and Izzy. But still movie nights are the best. It's when they all see each other.

Scot moved out. So did Isaac and Kira. All going to collage. They said they will come help with the new babies. Yup that's right. Babies. Liam is pregnant, Brett is ecstatic.

Cameron and Dylan are more comfortable with the pack, even calling Newt mom like the rest. They are just happy to be apart of a pact.

The supernatural rate of Beacon Hills has gone down. The threats stopped coming due to the mega pact. So they live in peace. No more fighting and they can live out their normal life's. Well as normal as it gets.

~~~~~

The birth of Summer Maria Stilinski: July 9, 2017.

~End

Word count: 306

A/N: I know it's short. But it's the summary of the end. How did you like the book? If you hated it. Okay. I dont think a lot of people liked it. It was my first fully finished book. It's not even edited. I'm sorry if you did hate it. But if you like it. Thank you. it means a lot. Thank you for sticking around through thick and thin and being apart of my little family. Peace out.

Song: Gossip Girl by Grace Vanderwaal

~Bella