Chapter 6

Newt's POV:

Recap-ish:

I know exactly who it is."did you miss me boys."

"Ratman."

(*********"now" still Newt.)

"What are you gonna do?" Thomas says as Stiles and Lydia start to prep me. "I came to take back Newt and now take his child so we can continue for a cure." He said getting louder at the end I was about to say something but instead let out a ear piercing scream "GUYS HE IS READY WE NEED TO DO THIS NOW!" Lydia yelled. Stiles and Thomas nods but then Ratman came and knocked Lydia and Stiles unconscious. Thomas ran to me "don't touch him." Tommy growled as Ratman got closer.

Ratman suddenly pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot Thomas. This is all happening as i scream in pain. "Noooo!" I yell. "Don't worry he will see the birth." Ratman says as he sits Thomas next to me. I see tears in his eyes. "Hey don't worry Tommy it will be okay people will come find us." He nodes but Ratman laughs. "I think they are preoccupied with the battle." I whimper knowing it is true. Suddenly I feel pressure and scream. "Okay let's get started." He picked up the blanket and propped my legs up. 

I look at Tommy and grab his hand and looked him I'm the eyes. He nods slightly I guess it was just his legs that are numb. I felt more pressure and screamed again. "The next time you feel pressure you need to push or you will lose the baby." I nod and then feel pressure I push and it hurts.....a lot like I was being cut in two. I scream as I push again. And again....and again. "Okay I see the head. Take this time to relax I'm supposed to bring you both back not one." Ratman scoffs.

 I breathe and calm down even though I am in huge amounts of pain. He tells me to continue and I push with all my power. Tommy is whispering encouraging words in my ears. I lean on him for support. I hear a scream that is not mine. And I know I have done it. I look at Tommy and we are both smiling. 

"Okay I will allow you both to hold him but I will need to take you after." I am sore, happy, sad, scared, and in love so I don't argue I take the baby and say "He is beautiful, he has your eyes." I giggle as he grabs my finger. Tommy looks at us smiling in amazement. "I love you Newt and I will get you two back I promise." He whispers. "I love you to but we have a problem....what will be the baby's name?" "I don't know what about Isaac James Stilinski-Lahey." I nod. "It's perfect." I kiss Thomas and hand him the bab- Isaac. He coo's and rocks the baby. 

"It is time to go so get up." Ratman yells. I get up on my feet and wince, trying to focus on anything except the stinging pain in my back. I take the baby and kiss Tommy on the way. "I love you don't forget about me." "I love you to. You too Isaac." He kisses the top of Isaac's head. This soon comes to an end as Ratman points a gun to my back and makes me head towards the door. "I will find you. And I will kill you rat man!" That is the last thing I hear from Tommy as we exit the basement.

We get outside and the battle is still going. I look around and suddenly everything stops. Everyone from Ratman's side comes towards us. And the McCall-Hale pack is awe struck. "Say goodbye to your Newt and Isaac." Rat man says as a helicopter comes down. The pack is confused and looks at Isaac that has a smile on his face "You named him after me." I nod and let a smile come but it soon leaves, right when I leave the one place I now call home.
************************

Thomas's POV:

I still couldn't move. I am broken. I need my glue. I love him, I watched him go through agonizing pain and I just wanted to hold him. I have tears running down my face. I had some feeling so i tried to get up. I stumbled but was eventually up. I shook Lydia and Stiles awake and we headed outside. It was wrecked.

 All I saw though was the love of my life getting on a helicopter and fly away. I instantly brake down. Isaac runs by my side and we sob together as the others hang there heads low. I slowly fall into a deep slumber, the drug Ratman gave me fully taking  tole, with one thing left on my mind.

I'm gonna get them back. Even if I have to kill everyone in my way.