Chapter 4

Thomas's POV:

It has been 2 months since Newt was invited into the pack, and we have all become good friends.

Right now the pack and I are watching Finding Dori while Newt is up stairs. I was finally comfortable when I heard my name being called. I looked around but nobody notice so I thought it was nothing. The I heard it. It was loud and clear. I knew who it was "TOMMY!" I heard Newt scream.

"NEWT" I yell running up the steps. I found him on the bed sitting up clutching his stomach. I ran over to him putting my hand on his back and the other on the side of his face. "Newt what's wrong." I ask comely.

"My stomach it hurts." He whimpered.

"SCOTT!" He ran in confused. "What's wrong" "it's Newt call Deaton." "IT HURTS!" Newt cried out clutching his stomach more. "Hurry please Scott." "Already on it." Scott ran out and Isaac ran in. "What's wrong with Newt?" "I don't know Scott is calling Deaton." By this time the whole pack is in the room. Stiles is right beside us, Lydia is by Stiles, I'm holding on tho Newt as he whimpers, Derek is talking with Scott outside, Malia, Kira, and Liam are in the back watching us, and Isaac is holding Newts hand. Isaac and Newt apparently are brothers so I let it slide.

"Deaton is on his way." Scott said as he and Derek walked in.

"okay" I replied still holding Newt. About 5 minutes later Deaton comes in "What seems to be the problem." "I don't know I just came in here and he was clutching his stomach and saying how it hurts." "Okay I need you all to leave except the alphas, Thomas, and Isaac." They all nod and go into the hall way, a few of them hesitant. 

"What is happening?" I ask worried, I hope Newt and the baby are alright, "Either he is having a miscarriage, the baby is kicking or he is in birth." "But-" I was cut off by Deaton saying "it is possible considering he is an alpha, a true one at that. And he is a werewolf and normally betas take 5-6 months but alphas can be 4-6 months, but then again it could be the other two." I nod.

"Okay at Newt I need you to lay flat on your back so I can check you okay" Deaton said softly and Newt nodded. He layed down, whimpering slightly and Deaton checked him. "Nope not a miscarriage or birth. Must be the baby kicking." "Then why does it hurt him." Isaac asked. "Because the baby is a werewolf so he has double strength." We nod and Newt sighs "okay thank you Deaton." "No problem Thomas, Call if you need me." I nod and look at Newt.

"I love you, but do not scare me like that again." He gives a pain filled smile and replies "I love you to and I'm sorry that baby's kicks hurt." He frowned at the end, sticking his bottom lip out. I kissed him and set him up, carefully, to sleep I kissed his forehead and massage his stomach lightly as he slowly fall asleep. "Goodnight Newtie." I get up and head for the door but I see Derek, Scott, And Isaac standing by the door with smiles on there faces. "That was cute." Isaac said smiling. I blushed and walked out.

We all sat down and continued the movie. In the middle of the part when she remeets her friend we heard a crash coming from the kitchen. Me and Scott got up to investigate and went to the kitchen slowly. There was nobody there but there was a note that said:

Thomas and your precious Newt will soon see what happens when you mess with WICKED and you will pay the price. We will attack and kidnap Newt on the next full moon be ready.

Sincerely WICKED