Chapter 12

Newts POV

We all stood there confused and Brett had came up to the casket and just started bawling his eyes out. "I-If-f he's not-t d-dead...... WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS MY MATE!" He scream with a sob. Isaac ran up to him and hugged him "He's fine we are gonna fine him. We will go through near by packs if we have to okay we will find him." Isaac said. Brett nodded and they all walked to the house except me, Tommy and baby Izzy.

"I need to go to Dr.Deaton." I tell Tommy I'm about to continue but he cuts me off. "Are you okay? Is Izzy okay? What are you going?" He continued to bombard me with questions until I cut him off with a kiss. We giggled and then he turned serious again I sigh and say "Izzy has a temperature and it's getting worse, and I'm going to ask him for ways to track Liam." He nods and takes my hand. "I'm going with you okay?" "Okay, come on we can tell the pack."

We head to the pack house and see them all talking but they stop when Tommy, Izzy and I walk in. "We are gonna go to Deatons." I say. They all nod and continue to talk. We go to the car and I staples in Izzy into his car seat. He gurgles and I tickle his belly and he laughs. I smile and get into the front. Then we were off.

When we got to Deatons Izzy fell asleep. "I think he may be really sick he looks a little paler now." I say unbuckling in from his car seat. "Well good thing we came here." Tommy replied.

We walk in and see Deaton at the front desk. He looks up, smiles and says "ah welcome what do you need today." I smile back and say "Izzy has a temperature and is a little pale and I don't want to take him to a regular doctor.  Also we would like to know if you had an easier way to track Liam."

He nods and replies " Not to be rude, but isn't Liam dead?" "It wasn't his body it was a body cloak so he is somewhere out there." Thomas said as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Okay well let's start with Isaac then we can look for stuff for Liam." Deaton said pointing to Izzy. I nod and Thomas unwraps his arms from around my waist and we head back.

About 10 minutes later Deaton finally says "it seems Izzy here had a stomach virus noting to bad just maybe give him a little more formula and more sleep and he should get better." I nod as Thomas picks Izzy up and rocks him back and forth. I smile and say " Thank you so much. Now let's get to Liam." Deaton nods and he brings out a map, a necklace and some dust. "This is a enchanted map and necklace. You get one of the persons belongings and put it under the map, pore the dust on it and put the necklace on the map. It should give you a spot on it showing you where he is." He explains. I grab the items and thank him once again, before following Tommy out.

"Guys we have a way to find Liam" I said as I walked in but I saw Brett and Isaac crying and me and Tommy ask.

"What in the bloody hell happened."
"What the hell happened to him."

We look at each other but turn back to them "Brett thinks our idea will take to much time and Liam will be dead when we find him and he a stubbed his toe"we nod,I laugh at Isaac's actions and he pouts "hey it hurt." Witch caused us all to laugh, including Brett.

Once I finish telling them the plan they get one of his shirts and we start. Brett does his thing and we watch as the dust moves around the mad and finally makes a dot on the map. "That's were Liam is." Derek says Brett gasps and says "He's at the Beacon Hills Cemetery." "There's a pack there he must have found shelter." Stiles suggests and we all nod.

"Looks like we are headed to Beacon Hills Cemetery." Thomas noded putting Izzy in the living room crib. And we all nod.