Chapter 11

Newts pov

It's about 2 hours until the funeral and right now I'm cuddling with Izzy and Brett. Tommy went out to set up the decorations but I have been having issues with my leg so he doesn't want me on it.

"Hey Brett do you want to stay here or do you want to go look around." I ask trying to get Brett up and moving. "We can go look around I guess." He said blankly. I mean it's better than nothing but still.

*time skip brought to you by the llamas of Manhattan*

Brett actually laughed. It's the first time he has laughed since....... Anyway him and Izzy where playing peek a boo when Izzy made a cute baby noise and started laughing, and soon enough Brett was laughing to. I smiled and went out back to see how it was going with the setting up. It may be a funeral but it needs to be perfect for this lost pup.

"Hows it going love?" I ask Tommy as I hug him. He sighs and says "as well as it can." He hugs me back and we just stand there not saying anything just hugging.

"I love you." Tommy says. "I love you to Tommy" we continue swaying and hugging until I hear a baby cry. We both ran inside to see the baby had stopped crying and Brett was feeding her. "He was crying and I guess it is a reflex." He said. I nod and say "Brett why don't you go get ready I can take care of Izzy." He nods and hands me Izzy. Once he leaves the room I sit down in the rocking chair and look at Thomas."Is everything set up?" I ask while rocking with Izzy.

"Yea it's about to start in a few minutes. I can already see that a few people are here." He says while looking out the window. I sigh and say "I feel like somethings different like somethings up." "I understand the feeling. I feel like somethings are changing." I hear what he says and look up. "What's wrong love?" I get up and put Izzy down in his crib, walk over to Tommy and put my hands around his shoulders as he puts his around my waist. "Its just that I feel like we have been distant lately. I understand there was a death but all you seems to care about is Brett and Izzy. Did you even notice you didn't see me that night or the next day at all?" He looked into my eyes. I can tell he's stressed to. I feel like a jackass.

 "I did....... I just thought you wanted alone time I....I... I'm so so sorry Tommy." I stutter with tears in my eyes and I hide my face in his neck."it's okay just I thought you forgot about me..I felt like I was in the way." "No. No no Tommy you are bloody perfect, your fine I'm sorry I should have thought about your feelings and not just Brett's."  I say wiping my eyes and looking at him. "I love you." He said. "I love you to Tommy. Forever and always." "Forever and always." He hummed back. Our lips connected and I could feel all the love and passion that I never wanted this to end.

But of course the baby had started crying and the funeral would start in 5 minutes. We pull apart and I pick up Izzy. "Newt go get dressed I'll take Izzy to Stiles and I'll be right up." I look at him like he's crazy "Don't give him to Stiles give him to Lydia. She knows how to handle baby's better love." He looks like he's in the state of realization "ohh okay I'll be right up." He takes Izzy from me and and started bouncing her up and down on his hip as he walked. I smile and head up stairs.

As I get up stairs I notice Brett was still hear. "Brett honey why don't you head down to the service I hear your old pack is here." He looks over at me and nods. Before he passes me I pull him into a hug. "Are you okay?" He nods. I let go of him and smile sadly at him and he walks down the stairs.

I head to mine and Tommy's room and get dressed in a tux. Tommy comes in 5 minutes later and gets dressed along with me and we head down to the service hand and hand.

Once we get there it is about to start so I go get Izzy from Lydia and it looks like Izzy is asleep. "Lydia." I whisper. She looks up to me and smiles "here but be careful I think he has a temperature." She whispers back. I nod with concern and check his temperature with the back of my hand. I notice he's warm. "Thank you. After the service I will check it out. " I whisper and rock Izzy and walking over to Thomas. He wraps his arms around my waist as I continue to rock Izzy and we look toward the front.

*time skip*

After the service we are all aloud to see Liam one more time. I walk up being the first one. I look at the boy who is pale. He is wearing a tux and has his hands crossed on his stomach. But then I notice something. "Tommy take Izzy and everyone stay back." Thomas nods and takes Izzy and I go back to inspecting Liam. But I notice something different about him.

I turn slowly looking at the pack that is courious behind me.

"Liam has a freckles on his left hand on his thumb and on his middle finger. This body doesn't. This isn't Liam." Everyone gaps but Brett seems happy and confused. "Wait then were is he?" Stiles asks and everyone nods. Thomas came up beside me. I looked at him and then everyone else. "That's the question." I look back at the body in the casket.

"Where is Liam?"