Chapter 2

Newt's POV:

After the video I was in shock but quickly regained my composure and turned to face Tommy. He has a sad look rested upon his face. I pull him into a hug,  we were soon broke up hearing 1 word.

"Gallly?"

We turned around and Gally was there holding a gun. "Gally put the gun down." I say calmly afraid of what he might do.  "No I need to do this, this is all your fault."

He loads the gun and shoots as Minho plunges a spear into his chest.  The gun aimed at Thomas but I noticed it didn't shoot him. It shot the boy in front of him.

"Tommy" I say in a hushed voice. "Chuck. Chuck! CHUCK!" Thomas said getting louder each time he said his name. I put my hand over my mouth. As Thomas tried to save him.

That's when people came in and ordered us to go get on a helicopter to go to safety. They push me towards the helicopter,  motioning for me to run. I look back to see Thomas struggling.  I go to help,  but they push me forward again.

Soon Thomas was on board and I hold him close. "Who are you?" I ask "we are a resistance against WICKED and we came to get you guys to safety." I nod,  looking towards Tommy as he puts his head in my lap, slowly falling asleep.

We were all woken with a start, them pulling and pushing us threw the wind and inside a building to safety.

Me and tommy look at each other intertwining our hands. " welcome to the scorch." A man that resembled a rat said. Haha he's like a......Ratman. That's gonna be his name for me.

"First thing first I'm Janson the runner of this facility. Now why don't we do something about those clothes. I will show you to your rooms, where you will shower and change, then the testing room." He said as we entered a room.

"Okay make yourselves at home." He said then left us alone. "Well I'm gonna shower" Minho said running into the bathroom. Me and tommy waited for everyone else to go before went in. "No funny business love birds." Minho yelled. We all laughed.

Me and Tommy undress and get under the water. "Newt you were acting strange the last day in the maze are you sure your okay?" Tommy asked as he washed my hair. "Yeah....I just wasn't feeling to good,  but I'm better now." I say. He looks me in the eyes and puts his hands on my cheeks.

"Newt you can tell me okay.  I know when you are lying. Now I'm gonna let this slide but you better be okay." He finishes with a kiss. We pull away and I put my hands on his. "Tommy I love you." "I love you to." We quickly finish and walk out in our new clothes. I giggle as Thomas plays with my hair,  mumbling on how more blonde it is now.

"Okay now let's head down to the testing center shall we." I nodded,  swatting his hands away and following the boys.

Once we got there we split up and head to different doctors. I had a bunch of different blood tests done when a different doctor came up. She whispered into my current doctors ear but I head little things like that's not possible, he's one in a million, we can get rid of it,

"Come with me." The doctor Shalor said "Can I tell my boyfriend I'm leaving" I ask and she nods "hey tommy I'm gonna go to another room to be tested. Okay? " He looks hesitant "Okay... Be careful." I nod and give him a kiss. I walk back to the lady and she pulls me away,  leading me into another room.

Thomas' POV:

After testing we were sent to a lunch room were I could see Newt. I love him so much it hurts not to be around him, I'm scared to lose him.

I look around and he's not here. "Hey guys were is Newt, do you think he is ok?" "Thomas he is fine he went for testing okay give him space." Frypan Laughs he is right I'm over reacting.

After about 5 minute names are called and the people they called leave then I notice a kid in the corner. "Who's he" I ask a guy sitting with us. "Oh him his name is Aris he he been here the longest." I nod and stand to go talk to him, ignoring the calls from behind me. "Hey Aris could I ask a few questions." He nodded so I continued "Has anything strange happened while you were here, does it seem suspicious." He glances around then said " I will tell you but we have to meet in the vents okay I'll be in your room in about 5 minutes after shut eye." I nod and walk away. I wonder what's happening.

Newts POV:

As we are walking the doctor asks me questions and I answer them to the best of my ability.  They are really strange questions and awkward.

We come along to a white room with a little monitor thing and testing stuff, along with surgical items. "Can you lay down for me and lift your shirt above your abdomen." I nod and do so. That's when she puts this goo stuff on me and its cold. She runs something on it and it show pictures on a screen she gasps and looks from me to the screen.

"What is wrong." She just says "I'll be back in gonna go get Jenson." I nod and lay back. About 5 minutes later they came back in and stare at the screen. "Okay this is different." They then make small talk that I don't hear. "Okay Newt I am haply to inform you that you are with child." My eyes pop out of my head and my mouth falls open.

"Ho- wha- huh?" I am confused I'm pretty sure I cannot have children I am a guy. "Turns out you have mixed genes so it is possible but we will have to keep you here. Let me sedate you."

"What no stop I want to go ba-" I wince as she grips my neck,  jabbing a long needle in the knap.  I try to struggle but I slowly fall into darkness.

Thomas's POV:

I was getting nervous as me and Aris raced through the vents finally we see people on tables going into a room "what's in there." I question "I don't know the vents don't go that far." With that he left leaving me awe struck. After that episode I got back to the room and try to fall asleep.

I wake up to alarms and wonder what's happening. I look around to see everyone in the same position as me suddenly a person in a suit that said FBI came in.

"Hello my name is Parrish I am here to get you kids our of here. THERE IS MORE IN HERE!" He yelled into the hallway. 

"Where are you taking us?" "I am a police officer from Beacon Hills and we came to break you out of WICKED. This facility is a WICKED base we have been tracking them for years." I nodded before realization took me I yelled "I have to find Newt!"

A/N bum bum bummmmmm yea cliff hanger I guess